blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dan Lowe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dan Lowe  (Read 14973 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 01:18:25 PM »

6+ pages me thinks

It's a monkey, not 50k.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 01:19:51 PM »

Pics of masseuse?

£1 per minute for a massage seems very toppy.

I've not been to DTD for a while, so wouldn't have a clue.

My sports masseuse is only £35 an hour, but he doesn't look like any of them Cheesy

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 01:28:13 PM »

Glad this was posted, as it gives me a chance to share my own unsavoury dealings with a good standing member of the community.

Last year me and 3 relatively well known pro gamblers agreed a small wager on the Apprentice (TV show). Without going into detail, I picked a dreadful team but ran unbelievably golden, my bumbling team of idiots constantly swerved trouble whilst better candidates in better thought out teams fell and I ended up winning comfortably. I won about £1000,  £825 was won from the one person, prolly the best team too, you know how it goes.

So a week later I kindly message asking for the money even though I don't remotely deserve it I still won it at gambling so I should take it. I get some nonsense excuse about not wanting to send a bank transfer, followed by a vague message of intent to find some stars $ to send me. I wait another week, nothing. So I message again, and am met with some more nonsense about getting someone else to send the money. I know that in reality he just didn't want to pay me straight away because of what a huge luckbox I was in the bet.

About 10 days later a mutual friend of ours messages and says he's sent the money in full for the debt. A full month after the debt was due.

This is not intended to the slate the guy, just want to share the true facts of the matter and highlight to everyone that if you do business with this person the they might be left to wait for a time penalise you for your good fortune.
Debt currently stands at £0 but I was made to wait an unduly amount of time, and made to feel like I didn't deserve the money I won fair and square on the basis of how absolutely dreadful he ran with his far superior team.

Lol actually had to check the records, I knew you'd done your bollocks deep down but the story was so convincing!

Just wanna get this stuff out in the open, where it belongs.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »

6+ pages me thinks

It's a monkey, not 50k.

Nothing else to yap about tho Smiley
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2017, 12:42:24 AM »

Dan!

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 12:43:38 AM »

Pics of masseuse?

My sports masseuse is only £35 an hour, but he doesn't look like any of them Cheesy

Linkmeplz, this could be a proper money saver

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2017, 01:04:00 AM »

Pics of masseuse?

Linkmeplz, this could be a proper money saver

If you're a Notts lad, it would cost you about £100 a trip in fuel Cheesy

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 04:58:25 PM »

Dan has now paid back £200 of the £550 he owes, and agreed to communicate once a week as to his situation regarding paying back the rest.

Cheers

Paul

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 06:26:49 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this shit?  I mean gamblers rip off other gamblers shocker.  Simple way of dealing with this don't lend to them. 
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 06:33:00 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this shit?  I mean gamblers rip off other gamblers shocker.  Simple way of dealing with this don't lend to them. 

Course we do we love to throw shit about Smiley
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »

...... you know that's the point of these posts, right? To try and make sure people don't lend money to people who aren't safe to lend to?

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 10:32:04 PM »

...... you know that's the point of these posts, right? To try and make sure people don't lend money to people who aren't safe to lend to?

lol it's a risk of the industry some of the posts are comical
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 11:21:26 PM »

Update on my issue with un-named poker player

I was hoping for an apology, or at the very least I'd hope need change his ways since being outed, but actually he's just the same as ever. I think he's likely to do exactly the same again, any one gambles on reality TV with this guy and picks a useless shitty team and luckboxes a win is going to have to wait 25 days for the money.

These threads can save lives.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 11:43:11 PM »

I was hoping for an apology, or at the very least I'd hope need change his ways since being outed, but actually he's just the same as ever. I think he's likely to do exactly the same again, any one gambles on reality TV with this guy and picks a useless shitty team and luckboxes a win is going to have to wait 25 days for the money.

We mustn't forget how lucky we are to be born in an era where technology allows to be informed on matters such as these.

Born 100 years ago, and debts of many shillings would be paid and unpaid unbeknownst to society.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2017, 08:36:41 AM »

We mustn't forget how lucky we are to be born in an era where technology allows to be informed on matters such as these.

Born 100 years ago, and debts of many shillings would be paid and unpaid unbeknownst to society.

Unbenknownst is the worst of all scenarios.. hip hip for full disclosure of private 3rd party matters

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: