blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Newborns and Newform
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newborns and Newform  (Read 78953 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2017, 09:43:21 PM »

Yeah, I won't be putting any other bets on, other than maybe throwing a bully at for the double.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: December 12, 2017, 03:04:02 AM »

First update in a while not sure if I'll be posting more on here as I'm not punting much at the moment nearly all my spare time
Is poker related and trying to finally pass my driving test. Have a bundle going onto might bite in the king George at 9/2 down to 5/2

Turned out Percy has cows milk allergy and bad reflux, which we've managed as much as we can but we had to take him into
A and E yesterday as he was coughing really badly and struggling to breath, he's got bronchilitis which is rife this time of year.
He's struggling to sleep on his back and his reflux is worsened by the bronchilitis. He's had a rough time of it since birth but he's always smiling. When I walked into the hospital this morning to see him and vicky he gave me the biggest smile and it melted my heart. Can't wait for him to fully settle, get on his right milk and just be more happy in himself.

Vicks mental state has improved massively recently, a big thanks to a regular blonde poster who pm'd me a long message
With priceless advice and help. It's been a very hard 3 months for all the family but we're so strong now working together we feel we can
Get through anything. Poker has been really frustrating from November-early December with loads of brutal beats deep in huge stuff. Got a nice
$60k score last week on party but can't help thinking what could have been with a million up top. Will be playing a fair bit more live next year
As hopefully my sponsorship by grosvenor continues well. Feel really good about my game at the moment and looking forward to the results coming as soon as Percy is more settled.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2017, 09:32:04 AM »

It’s been nice to read about your family life ,almost reminds me of mine meeting my first Mrs as a 22 year old eejit,- no comparison there meant ,l was just very immature/ irresponsible,she sorted me out I got responsibilities n got a lot more sensible worked hard got my own business going which now I’m 59 has been good to me over the years !
Vbol mate
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 12, 2017, 01:00:21 PM »

Glad all is going well, despite the obvious problems, and hope the little fella is much better soon, too.

Go on the Might Bite!!

When Sizing John comes out, you'll be able to take a big freeroll, I'd imagine.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 12, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »

If he doesn't like sleeping on his back try him on his front.

I know the 'recommendation' is always to put them to sleep on the back for the first 6 months but if you speak to any of the older midwife's etc they will tell you it is a crock.

We struggled with our second on his back, but then tried him on his front and never looked back.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 12, 2017, 06:24:57 PM »

Hope Percy's problems get sorted soonest.

I think we need some pictures of that smile when you have time.

xx

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 12, 2017, 09:01:29 PM »

One of mine had bronchilitis and ended up in hospital.  It is pretty alarming and I was frequently concerned how ill she was and that she might die.  I did sleep in the same room for a while and just picked her up and put her on my shoulder for a bit when she was struggling.  That will also help reflux too, obv.  She also got an inhaler and attachment, but she hated it, so am not sure it was much use.  It does go away eventually.  I am not convinced putting a baby on her front is best.  Cot death must be a bigger risk than bronchilitis?

How long have you been a Grosvenor pro and how did that come about?  I did see your name mentioned at either Blackpool or London.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 19, 2017, 08:28:51 AM »

Navarra Princess today?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 24, 2018, 02:48:25 AM »

Vicks mental state has improved massively recently, a big thanks to a regular blonde poster who pm'd me a long message
With priceless advice and help. It's been a very hard 3 months for all the family but we're so strong now working together we feel we can
Get through anything. Poker has been really frustrating from November-early December with loads of brutal beats deep in huge stuff. Got a nice
$60k score last week on party but can't help thinking what could have been with a million up top.
Will be playing a fair bit more live next year
As hopefully my sponsorship by grosvenor continues well. Feel really good about my game at the moment and looking forward to the results coming as soon as Percy is more settled.

Didn't have to wait too long for the next shot at it. Sick score man.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 24, 2018, 02:57:24 AM »

Congrats!
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 24, 2018, 03:19:26 AM »

Congrats, shame the 99 didn't hold.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 24, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »

smashing result, well done. Really chuffed for you.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 24, 2018, 09:16:50 AM »

I was just wondering who won that.  Turns out it wasn't you.   Massive congrats.  Great result.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2018, 09:34:08 AM »

Half a milly !  sick result mate

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 24, 2018, 10:09:27 AM »

Holy Moly what a sick mfkn scoop!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: