blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:38:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Harvey Weinstein
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein  (Read 20599 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2017, 04:02:55 PM »

Five pages of men discussing what constitutes sexual harassment of women.

Are there any women left on Blondepoker?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2017, 04:33:50 PM »

If a woman gets all anxious and distressed about being touched on the knee perhaps she should stay at home and cook the dinner. These women are so regressive for the fortunes of their sex in the workplace. Who wants to employ somebody who has a nervous breakdown when they hear the words 'sugar tits'.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2017, 08:41:51 AM »

Five pages of men discussing what constitutes sexual harassment of women.

Are there any women left on Blondepoker?

As far as I can tell, we only have 1 "active" female blonde at present.

No surprise, really - blonde has been, like most poker forums, quite sexist down the years.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2017, 08:43:11 AM »

The trivialisation of sexual assault and harrassment is one of the reasons people don't report it.

People whouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by people who have power over them.

Quite, but publicity and the lure of financial gain is one of the reasons why people falsify or exaggerate it.

There has to be a line, and "touched my knee briefly last year" isn't it.

IMHO of course.

Micky Wernick - who I must say, I have a lot of time for - has a lot to answer for.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2017, 09:02:03 AM »

The trivialisation of sexual assault and harrassment is one of the reasons people don't report it.

People whouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or threatened by people who have power over them.

Quite, but publicity and the lure of financial gain is one of the reasons why people falsify or exaggerate it.

There has to be a line, and "touched my knee briefly last year" isn't it.

IMHO of course.

Micky Wernick - who I must say, I have a lot of time for - has a lot to answer for.

Yep. He's had the odd touch from me and I must say I felt violated.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2017, 11:24:05 AM »

Dustin Hoffman is in the frame now, too, for actions & comments he made 32 years ago.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

Yep Tootsie is next in line. His accuser states that he said some things and asked for a foot massage (which she freely gave) when she was 17 and "just a child". Shame on us that as a society we allow children to have sex, drive on the roads and fight in wars.

But meh, what actually happens here is that young actors with stars in their eyes are happy to comply because they want to climb the greasy pole. Once there and with a career behind them they look back, perhaps with some regret at those actions and try to extract themselves from responsibility. Thing is their actions are purely selfish from start to finish.

I read another one today about a playboy bunny who is accusing some actor from Entourage of "touching" her at a Playboy Mansion party, nh.

We have now lost our defense secretary for touching a knee at a time when national security couldn't be more vital, vnh.

Also amazed that women continue to flaunt themselves in lingerie in the daily papers. Even that feminist journalist was in bra and knickers in the paper but when the mp emails asking for a date she makes a formal complaint, gg.

One thing is for sure and that's we are heading for a very sterile society where people will be afraid to speak to the opposite sex. In my experience with women, when the attention stops it is then they will truly be outraged.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2017, 02:23:35 PM »

I got some pals from back home and when i go out with them it is BRUTAL, you're absolutely forced into heavy drinking, anything you've ever done that is remotely iffy can and will be used to ridicule you at some point, homophobic, racist, sexist jokes nothing is past the line.

I dont go out with them often because frankly i need to mentally prepare myself!!!

all this being said, if I ever meet them with someone they dont know then they are totally different, all the really non PC jokes and personal attacks are shelved and they are much more in line.

Point is, the kind of "banter" I get just with them would be massively out of line in most instances but it's good humoured and 100% in good spirit. I'm sure there are plenty of situations you can rub a female friend or colleagues knee, slab bum etc and it would be absolutely fine. You have to understand context and be comfortable in it. Just like there are times when touching a female associates knee is totally out of line.

People who think they don't have to consider this stuff because they are all big and powerful need to be brought down a peg or two.

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2017, 02:43:54 PM »

I got some pals from back home and when i go out with them it is BRUTAL, you're absolutely forced into heavy drinking, anything you've ever done that is remotely iffy can and will be used to ridicule you at some point, homophobic, racist, sexist jokes nothing is past the line.

I dont go out with them often because frankly i need to mentally prepare myself!!!

all this being said, if I ever meet them with someone they dont know then they are totally different, all the really non PC jokes and personal attacks are shelved and they are much more in line.

Point is, the kind of "banter" I get just with them would be massively out of line in most instances but it's good humoured and 100% in good spirit. I'm sure there are plenty of situations you can rub a female friend or colleagues knee, slab bum etc and it would be absolutely fine. You have to understand context and be comfortable in it. Just like there are times when touching a female associates knee is totally out of line.

People who think they don't have to consider this stuff because they are all big and powerful need to be brought down a peg or two.

So basically you are saying you gotta be careful who you sing a rendition of ' get yer tits out for the lads ' to? Smiley

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2017, 02:54:59 PM »

When a hot young female journalist is having dinner\drinks with an old balding dinosaur of an MP I know full well who has the "power" in that scenario. And it isn't the relic of a man let me tell you.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2017, 02:59:46 PM »

So basically you are saying you gotta be careful who you sing a rendition of ' get yer tits out for the lads ' to? Smiley

Pretty much yeah Cheesy

Singing the song is not a problem, imo, singing it to girls you don't know who might be offended is massively out of line.

I think that social intelligence on both sides is what is needed to create the perfect balance, but the responsibility lies with the males in the instances that have been suggested in this thread.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2017, 03:03:33 PM »

basically i think there is (and has been) a lot of instances of women being made to feel venerable as a result of men abusing their power, and I think that's go.

There is also a lot of instances of the most important point (the one above) being lost in a bundle of nonsense.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2017, 10:46:24 AM »

And so it continues......

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/04/bbc-under-fire-after-refusing-to-investigate-sexual-harassment-claims-against-chris-evans-7052938/

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:48:22 AM by tikay » Logged

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2017, 12:01:40 PM »

It is alleged that Evans exposed himself to his victim on a daily basis for two years. Frigging daily basis for two years! The hapless employee said "I went from loving my job to feeling dread every morning I went to work". Not sure what to say really. If a new boss landed at my work place and started to expose himself on a daily basis alarm bells would ring straight away. One minute I was loving my job and the next I'm feeling dread because my new boss is exposing his penis to me on a daily basis.

I'm probably going to do something about that rather than leave it. I would feel a sense of hatred for this new boss. With plenty of time to plot I would set up a camera and take daily shots. Then either take a cast iron case to the BBC or blackmail the ginger phantom flasher for significant funds. What I'm not going to do is just carry on typing or whatever, while the penis is there, on a frigging daily basis. Just carry on typing, seeing the penis and crying for two years. But then 20yrs later speak up, no proof except 'I promise I saw the penis every day'. Ffs.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: