blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The world cup
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The world cup  (Read 55350 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2018, 04:28:31 PM »

Chalobah highly rated by Southgate (and others) haven’t seen enough of him to know if he’s a pure holder or more though.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 14, 2018, 04:29:33 PM »

Dier will come again

played a sublime pass in the first half and then that
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 14, 2018, 04:30:19 PM »

I do not see anything in Loftus Cheek that others obviously do

No work rate some nice easy passes lacks a killer one not for me.

Be interesting to see if he plays much under the new boss who does like to use younger players

Do you think Sarri should be giving RLC and Mount a full season in behind Higuain (assuming the Morata swap happens), especially if Hazard goes to La Liga?

Doubt they get a full season, it is hard to equate what he did at Napoli (smallish squad) with what he will do at Chelsea
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 14, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »

Chalobah highly rated by Southgate (and others) haven’t seen enough of him to know if he’s a pure holder or more though.

We have one at Leicester, Hamza Choudhury, just broke into first team end of last season and England U21s

early days, whether he develops into anything (and importantly gets sufficient game time to develop) we will see, but capable of holding, box to box and passing range

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 14, 2018, 04:47:18 PM »

I do not see anything in Loftus Cheek that others obviously do

No work rate some nice easy passes lacks a killer one not for me.

Be interesting to see if he plays much under the new boss who does like to use younger players

Hoddle disagrees and thought he was our brightest spark.

Thought his work rate was fine, and almost created our best chance if Rashford hadnt have been at the beach.......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 14, 2018, 04:59:12 PM »

I really hope he comes back the same from injury.  He was fantastic for 6 games at start of last season.  He played in a 2 with Doucoure mind.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 14, 2018, 05:19:39 PM »

Rich - do you think Drinkwater could play the Henderson role in Southgate’s current formation or does he need to play in a two?

In a two. Not quite got the range to play the sole holding midfielder.

the old Leicester joke of course, we play three in midfield, Drinkwater and Kante either side. Funny, but had a ring of truth to it

I am not sure English football has the ideal single holding midfielder yet, or someone with the range of passing to connect back to front.

Henderson has to keep it simple (or else), Dier really a converted CB, Drinkwater no.

who might develop into a role to provide "range" is a key question

Shelvey.

Blue text
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:39 PM »

Rich - do you think Drinkwater could play the Henderson role in Southgate’s current formation or does he need to play in a two?

the old Leicester joke of course, we play three in midfield, Drinkwater and Kante either side. Funny, but had a ring of truth to it

I am not sure English football has the ideal single holding midfielder yet, or someone with the range of passing to connect back to front.

Henderson has to keep it simple (or else), Dier really a converted CB, Drinkwater no.

Shelvey.

wrong un. team mates at Charlton hated him, Southgate wouldn't pick him as a squad player as worried about squad unity, it is said

too late for Wilshere, sold by Emery for "tactical and technical" reasons. says it all

has to be a younger generation, hopefully in tome for euro2020

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 14, 2018, 07:42:07 PM »

Was also told by a good source that Wilshere left out partly due to being disliked within the squad.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 14, 2018, 07:48:41 PM »

Said all tournament, Kieran Trippier, think he would be perfect.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2018, 07:57:20 PM »

Ainsley Maitland-Niles(Con).

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

The older I get, the better I was.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2018, 11:00:01 PM »

A full back at centre back and now a full back in centre midfield?  Not sure this is the natural road to triumph.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2018, 11:34:32 PM »

Got high hopes for Phil Foden at Citeh, looks dynamic & creative. Like that Harry Winks at Spurs as well. Don't know what Eric Dier brings to the party, seems to just amble around.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 15, 2018, 03:56:37 AM »

A full back at centre back and now a full back in centre midfield?  Not sure this is the natural road to triumph.

Too many of England’s best players are full backs, so Southgate just puts them everywhere lol
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: