blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:35:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101416 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: August 29, 2019, 03:00:31 PM »

It probably is, strong roster, that division is wide open

I think their projected win total fell from 9 to 7 on the news but it has the feel of 8-8+ winning the division rather than 11-5 needed

The Texans still can't protect Watson and botched the drafting of a good tackle (the Eagles jumped them and took Dillard), otherwise they would be a good thing

The line has looked really bad pre season, Clowney on his way out too it seem. Miller out for the season and looking to bring Stills and Drake in to give them depth which, well, gives them depth I suppose but aren’t really upgrades at either position. Tho at least Stills stays fit.

Tennesse to keep chugging out wins where they should and Jax can’t be as injury hit as last season so it’s a competitive Div.

I laid a few in the SB this weekend and Houston were the first so laid so I’m with you Ku. 11/2 with a good roster and what might be important if Brissett blows out is Chad  Kelly has looked good again. If he can manage to not get drunk and break into peoples houses he might even be an upgrade.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 29, 2019, 11:23:30 PM »

anyone staying up to watch the fringe players play to earn a spot on a roster tonight?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 01, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »

Quite the day for the Texans yesterday

First this trade. It would be declined as too unbalanced in Madden

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 01, 2019, 09:54:10 AM »

then this

Houston receives:
T Laremy Tunsil
WR Kenny Stills
2020 4th round pick
2021 6th round pick

Miami receives:
2020 1st round pick
2021 1st round pick
2021 2nd round pick
T Julien Davenport
CB Johnson Bademosi

Miami now have 2x 1,2 and 3 in next year's draft so with a likely poor record in this year (Tank for Tua) are in prime shape to get their franchise quarterback

The Texans, who have no GM, paid a huge price to protect Watson, and got no sort of value for Clowney...would have got much more to trade him away much earlier around draft time

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 01, 2019, 04:12:42 PM »

Miami receives:
2020 1st round pick
2021 1st round pick
2021 2nd round pick

wowzers they really wanted someone and i dont think it was kenny stills

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 05, 2019, 03:02:39 PM »

https://www.i-pools.co.uk/nfl-2019-preview-all-you-need-know-ahead-new-season

My preview for the season.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #606 on: September 05, 2019, 08:47:50 PM »

Given the world and his dog seem to know that the Dolphins are gonna shit the bed this season to build for the future what do Dolphins season ticket holders make of this? Will they still sell out their games?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 05, 2019, 08:58:21 PM »

antonio brown's career going south in a bit of a hurry news of a team suspension coming out today

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 05, 2019, 09:00:45 PM »

antonio brown's career going south in a bit of a hurry news of a team suspension coming out today

That might cost him a good few bob.....

https://twitter.com/RealTannenbaum/status/1169656203774976000

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 05, 2019, 09:45:40 PM »

braindead nfl player with no other way to make a living fucks up and loses millions shocker.   Doesn't this happen like every month in various forms?   Wife beatings in hotel lifts on camera but the brain dead mug doesn't realise 5 star hotel lifts have cameras?   It is turly amazing how brain dead these mugs are given the mind bending sums they have made which they couldn't make any other way even illegally. 
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: September 06, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »

Not the most entertaining opening to a season in history, both defenses well on top, but one team had Aaron Rodgers, the other had Mitch Trubisky who really isn't very good at all, his accuracy was appealing last night.

Green Bay are the second quicker team in the league on D and it showed, they were all over the place last night and had decent pass rush too.

Both teams were very sluggish after barely playing in preseason and there was a ton of holding calls throughout. 8 flagged, 4 accepted, 4/2 on each side, so could be some lower scoring games this weekend.

Onwards to Sunday! Also, if you don't know already @gscurftrader on twitter is putting together a player prop comparison spreadsheet for every weekend which is incredibly useful, it's his pinned tweet on there

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #611 on: September 07, 2019, 03:36:09 PM »

Does Tikay still have links with/within Skybet?

I'd love to know if anyone at all, ANYONE bet on the Dolphins to win their first 4 games at 100/1

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: September 07, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »

And, looks like we might have a conclusion in the AB story.

They fined him nearly $250,000 voiding his guaranteed money. He's now asked for a release. Remains unknown if he'll be able to play this year should it happen. I hope not.

Derek Carr has come out and said "There's a relief, honestly, that he might not be there (for Monday Night Football)" Which says quite a lot about what he ended up doing there

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 07, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »

They fined him nearly $250,000 voiding his guaranteed money. He's now asked for a release. Remains unknown if he'll be able to play this year should it happen. I hope not.

Derek Carr has come out and said "There's a relief, honestly, that he might not be there (for Monday Night Football)" Which says quite a lot about what he ended up doing there

Think this is a quote by David Carr about what his brother thinks

I have a bet from March that Brown will be on the Raiders roster for their week 1 game. Might be my sickest ever beat.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 07, 2019, 04:36:39 PM »

Think this is a quote by David Carr about what his brother thinks

I have a bet from March that Brown will be on the Raiders roster for their week 1 game. Might be my sickest ever beat.

That would be pretty incred. Some story to tell Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: