blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:58:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Red Card for Carragher?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red Card for Carragher?  (Read 10628 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 05:45:23 PM »

At least he's jumped straight up and fronted it out.

Thought it was a young bloke with his mrs, didn't realise it was his daughter.

Muppets all around.

Meh, I’m waiting for the day when someone turns around and tells every to go fk themselves in spots like these because the guy deserved it rather than whimpering at press demands to apologise

Surprised you're not more sympathetic, with it being likely to affect his pension if he doesn't toe the line Wink

I would have thought he would be in that perfect sweet spot to tell everyone to go fk themselves if he wants because he’s minted and probably doesn’t need to work another day in his life if he doesn’t want to.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 05:46:43 PM »

Muppets all around.

Meh, I’m waiting for the day when someone turns around and tells every to go fk themselves in spots like these because the guy deserved it rather than whimpering at press demands to apologise

Surprised you're not more sympathetic, with it being likely to affect his pension if he doesn't toe the line Wink

I would have thought he would be in that perfect sweet spot to tell everyone go fk themselves if he wants because he’s minted and probably doesn’t need to work another day in his life if he doesn’t want to.

Yeah, sports stars are always sensible with their dough Cheesy

Rangeys, private islands, and first class flights add up.

Samviv16

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 06:28:39 PM »

I think it's disgusting. I see he's suspended, he will get the sack.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 06:47:23 PM »

If Andy Gray & Richie Keys got the sky bullet for "I'd smash it" I don't know what kind of logic means spitting in a young girl's face is sky ok??

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »

If Andy Gray & Richie Keys got the sky bullet for "I'd smash it" I don't know what kind of logic means spitting in a young girl's face is sky ok??

Doubt there is many blokes that haven’t said the equivalent of ‘I’d smash it’ in it various forms in their life......
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:07:04 PM by Woodsey » Logged
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM »

Read all the comments and assumed he came in for a significant barrage of abuse.

I'd sack him for being such a petal and getting so easily wound up

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 07:42:16 PM »

Muppets all around.

Just watched that - agree with this as well, these public, cringey, mea culpa's are fkn toe curling Just release a statement - I made a mistake in the heat of the moment, I regret it and I'm sorry. Whatever happens after that, so be it.

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 07:45:19 PM »

Read all the comments and assumed he came in for a significant barrage of abuse.

There was no abuse as the guy's young daughter was in the passenger seat and the driver/dad/video-er just kept saying "2-1 Gary 2-1" having wound the window down.

It was a massive over-reaction unless something happened off camera.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »

There was no abuse as the guy's young daughter was in the passenger seat and the driver/dad/video-er just kept saying "2-1 Gary 2-1" having wound the window down.

It was a massive over-reaction unless something happened off camera.

Thing is, knowing your daughter is in the car as well that surely means you would be a lesser twat rather that a greater twat? Do they have birds with that name? If not there should be.... 
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2018, 07:53:23 PM »

Carragher- sack no question. People have to learn that their actions have consequences. Spitting is disgusting and dangerous. (would you want him representing your business?)

Taunting driver should get points on his licence.

The older I get, the better I was.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »

Def think he should get the sack for various reasons already stated. Just absolutely brainless of Carragher. The guy is pointing a camera at him and he still spits at him. Having said that I can see him just getting a slap on the wrist. His partnership with G Nev is one of Sky Sports' main drawing points. They didn't sack Kirsty Gallagher when she got arrested for drink driving, cos obv people like seeing fit birds on the tele. To a more extreme extent Marcos Alonso actually killed someone while drink driving a couple of years ago. No jail, just a fine and slap on the wrist and people don't have a problem with him turning out for Chelsea every week. Nothing ever said in the media. Think Sky are hoping it blows over and people forget about it in the general public. He's fucked it on social media forever now though.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 08:19:59 PM »

I believe Georgie Thompson now Ainslie was tje drink driver wasn't it? And they did sack her.

Knowing a little about sky in these types of situations, I think he is struggling here, corporately, to keep his position

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 08:31:42 PM »

I believe Georgie Thompson now Ainslie was tje drink driver wasn't it? And they did sack her.

Knowing a little about sky in these types of situations, I think he is struggling here, corporately, to keep his position

The both got caught drink driving actually

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/04/kirsty-gallacher-gets-two-year-ban-after-admitting-drink-driving
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 08:33:23 PM »

100% sacked imo.

If Keys and Gray went, and these are the snowflake years, then there's pretty much no choice.

Craig Bellamy next cab off the rank?

If it was the BBC, it would be Clare Balding obv. Or Romesh Ranganathan.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 08:36:44 PM »

100% sacked imo.

If Keys and Gray went, and these are the snowflake years, then there's pretty much no choice.

Craig Bellamy next cab off the rank?

If it was the BBC, it would be Clare Balding obv. Or Romesh Ranganathan.

Won’t be anyone left soon 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: