blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:00:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 356405 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: March 16, 2020, 01:11:13 PM »

i am getting worried about the panic buying can't get my hands on any sanitizer now, as a wheelchair user i use it all the time.
everywhere is sold out and any time some comes in people are walking out with a dozen bottles

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2020, 01:16:11 PM »

i am getting worried about the panic buying can't get my hands on any sanitizer now, as a wheelchair user i use it all the time.
everywhere is sold out and any time some comes in people are walking out with a dozen bottles

Think online is probably your best option mate....
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2020, 01:18:35 PM »

Keep us posted on how this goes, if things get desperate, I’d be happy to send you a bottle or two next time I’m able to get hold of some.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2020, 01:35:13 PM »

Keep us posted on how this goes, if things get desperate, I’d be happy to send you a bottle or two next time I’m able to get hold of some.

Great gesture sir.. and what makes this kind of forum great... if a few more people demonstrated some common sense and thoughtfulness then we might not be losing our minds out there fuelled by a media with no scruples

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2020, 02:02:45 PM »

Not on the same level but needed a face mask for a genuine reason. Farkin impossible and yet you don't see a zillion people wearing them. People must be buying them just to admire their hoard - complete wallopers.

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2020, 02:11:03 PM »

Andrew Neil
@afneil
Unconfirmed reports that President Macron about to announce total lockdown with confinement to homes for five weeks, starting Wednesday.

Sur le portetape. L'incred.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 16, 2020, 02:22:52 PM »

will be interesting to see how many from cheltenham contract the virus.. they were packed in nice and tight..

or was it allowed to go ahead as an experiment to see if mass gatherings contracted on a large scale ?

love a conspiracy me  Grin

Well they hadn't really cancelled anything over here when that started, so gave it a mastermind pass, and football was still going ahead.

Take your cap off, Alex Jones Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 16, 2020, 02:23:50 PM »

Not on the same level but needed a face mask for a genuine reason. Farkin impossible and yet you don't see a zillion people wearing them. People must be buying them just to admire their hoard - complete wallopers.

Kids need a fright now and again, so don't always need one Grin

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 16, 2020, 02:45:00 PM »

I know a manager at Aldi and he will get you some and I will post it to you .

PM me how many you want and your address if you want.

Trumpets have sold out though .

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 16, 2020, 03:49:59 PM »

thanks everyone, friend managed to find me 2 bottles in a store today and picked them up for me.

hand washing is something i do but is kinda pointless for me first thing i touch after washing hands is the last thing i touched before i washed

i normally go through a bottle or 2 a week, thought after the first rush of panic buyers that stocks would return to normal so i didn't stock up extra (and add to the low stocks)

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2020, 04:11:28 PM »

thanks everyone, friend managed to find me 2 bottles in a store today and picked them up for me.

hand washing is something i do but is kinda pointless for me first thing i touch after washing hands is the last thing i touched before i washed

i normally go through a bottle or 2 a week, thought after the first rush of panic buyers that stocks would return to normal so i didn't stock up extra (and add to the low stocks)

I asked in tesco for you.   They said they had some today but it went quickly.  They also said that the pharmacy should be able to order it in for you as it is for medical reasons.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: March 16, 2020, 04:17:13 PM »

W.H.O Director-General gives a 20 minute speech on how the people of the world should protect themselves during the Corona virus outbreak then opens the phone lines for waiting journos to ask questions.

After some trouble with her connection a reporter from Mexico gets her turn.

"Hi, I'm What's her face from Mexico. What advice do you have for Mexican citizens?"

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2020, 04:25:55 PM »

I asked in tesco for you.   They said they had some today but it went quickly.  They also said that the pharmacy should be able to order it in for you as it is for medical reasons.

yeah every time some gets delivered people are phoning friends to get there quick panic buying will hopefully end soon

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2020, 04:41:04 PM »

W.H.O Bloke says we must test. Boris says we're not testing.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2020, 04:44:11 PM »

Apparently we are only testing people who are already in hospital with respiratory problems. All others who suspect they might have it are told to self isolate.

If that's true there could be 10 of thousands of cases we don't know about.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: