blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 356979 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: April 05, 2020, 05:58:01 PM »

Scottish health minister! 

Another hypocrite

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/05/city-to-investigate-kyle-walker-over-sex-party-that-broke-quarantine-rules
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 05, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »

Chief Medical Officer

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: April 05, 2020, 06:00:35 PM »

Chief Medical Officer

Same hypocrisy either way......
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 05, 2020, 06:02:50 PM »

I am going a bit off topic here, but my frustration is completely going to go OTT with people when they simply aren't taking no notice of these measures. It's not just the people going to parks like we've seen on the news, it's the everyday going to the shop/exercising routines where people are so lazy to wait.

A trip to the local convenience - Just over an hour ago I popped to the shop, needed the usual bread and milk. The shop isn't huge, but only had three folk in anyway. I am customer number two in the door and go to pick the bread up. Of course, the older gentlemen behind me couldn't wait for me to pick the bread up and just went past as normal. Him waiting for me was just a few seconds.

A trip to Iceland - Twice in the last week I've gone to Iceland. I know that the supermarket is hardly going to be full of the most intelligent, but I always hoped this social distancing would drill it into people. Nope, people just can't wait. An elderly couple stood bang next to me to pick up some potatoes then did it again. To add insult to injury, I got to the till and there I was faced with 5 tills, only 2 open. But guess which two of the tills was open? The tills bang next to each other. The staff was barely 2m apart and I certainly was within a metre.

Tesco - I don't know if every Tesco is the same, but they've closed the end of the aisles, that means you get to the end of one aisle, and then have to go back up it to go to the next one. That means that you're still passing folk in that aisle because you're having to back on yourself or people have to come to the bottom of aisle to search, whilst you're still there because you can't go into the next aisle.

I am of course going to contradict myself here. But last week I received the letter to tell me that I fall into the highly vulnerable category of 1.5, it was pretty surprising. The letter suggests 12 weeks of not leaving the house. I can't do that, it's impossible. I'm keeping to the social distancing measures myself, which includes having to cross roads to avoid each other. But the problem is that some people aren't taking no notice, over what? A couple of seconds?

I get the feeling that this is going to take a very long time.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 05, 2020, 06:05:18 PM »

Chief Medical Officer

yeah totally she will be moved away from her role infront of camera next week she has become the story now rather that what she is saying

as for kyle walker i am sorry but for the money spent you would expect a looker

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: April 05, 2020, 06:09:17 PM »

Chief Medical Officer

yeah totally she will be moved away from her role infront of camera next week she has become the story now rather that what she is saying

as for kyle walker i am sorry but for the money spent you would expect a looker

I would 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: April 05, 2020, 06:09:27 PM »

Ms McNamara?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11329263/kyle-walker-sex-party-hookers-coronavirus-lockdown/

Univesity student says footballer should know better and is putting people at risk...

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: April 05, 2020, 06:11:05 PM »

I love Aaron's posts too much. Bob Nudd knows nothing!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 05, 2020, 06:17:45 PM »

I am going a bit off topic here, but my frustration is completely going to go OTT with people when they simply aren't taking no notice of these measures. It's not just the people going to parks like we've seen on the news, it's the everyday going to the shop/exercising routines where people are so lazy to wait.

A trip to the local convenience - Just over an hour ago I popped to the shop, needed the usual bread and milk. The shop isn't huge, but only had three folk in anyway. I am customer number two in the door and go to pick the bread up. Of course, the older gentlemen behind me couldn't wait for me to pick the bread up and just went past as normal. Him waiting for me was just a few seconds.

A trip to Iceland - Twice in the last week I've gone to Iceland. I know that the supermarket is hardly going to be full of the most intelligent, but I always hoped this social distancing would drill it into people. Nope, people just can't wait. An elderly couple stood bang next to me to pick up some potatoes then did it again. To add insult to injury, I got to the till and there I was faced with 5 tills, only 2 open. But guess which two of the tills was open? The tills bang next to each other. The staff was barely 2m apart and I certainly was within a metre.

Tesco - I don't know if every Tesco is the same, but they've closed the end of the aisles, that means you get to the end of one aisle, and then have to go back up it to go to the next one. That means that you're still passing folk in that aisle because you're having to back on yourself or people have to come to the bottom of aisle to search, whilst you're still there because you can't go into the next aisle.

I am of course going to contradict myself here. But last week I received the letter to tell me that I fall into the highly vulnerable category of 1.5, it was pretty surprising. The letter suggests 12 weeks of not leaving the house. I can't do that, it's impossible. I'm keeping to the social distancing measures myself, which includes having to cross roads to avoid each other. But the problem is that some people aren't taking no notice, over what? A couple of seconds?

2 double negatives

sola virtus nobilitat
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 05, 2020, 06:20:08 PM »

Of course I know there are negatives, but I don't think people realise the help just isn't here yet.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: April 05, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »

2 double negatives

I didn't see no double negatives.

The older I get, the better I was.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 05, 2020, 06:24:19 PM »

Of course I know there are negatives, but I don't think people realise the help just isn't here yet.

Smiley

Go on then, I'll take the sweetcorn and swim with it.

You say all this aaron but then take more trips to Iceland in a week than Bjork and Kerry Katona combined?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 05, 2020, 06:27:54 PM »

Smiley

You say all this aaron but then take more trips to Iceland in a week than Bjork and Kerry Katona combined?

How often do you go to do convenience shopping Chompy? In a week, even in the current circumstance? Does your bread, milk and other essentials last you more than a week? I am pretty sure bread last 3 days max.

Perhap I have to go and pick up prescriptions too. Who knew?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 05, 2020, 06:28:58 PM »

Smiley

How often do you go to do convenience shopping Chompy? In a week, even in the current circumstance? Does your bread, milk and other essentials last you more than a week? I am pretty sure bread last 3 days max.

Perhap I have to go and pick up prescriptions too. Who knew?

What part of stay in for 12 weeks don't you get?

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 05, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »

Tbf. I go out for essentials like fags and the telegraph. I loudly announce how vulnerable I am at the door of the newsagent and the seas part.

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: