blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:44:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  COVID19
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 ... 305 Go Down Print
Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 354023 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4455 on: September 07, 2021, 12:52:36 AM »

Did a Luton player called Graham ? Die of COVID too ?
My mate was at Coventry gukpt and it was mentioned along with Colburn tomlins passing after going to Manchester ?

The only regs I can think of are Graham Rogers and Graham Pound.

Graham Rogers moved to Margate I believe, which is kind of the same thing.

Not heard anything about The Wizard. He has no results on TheHendonMob since February 2020 but that's true for a lot of players.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: September 11, 2021, 12:33:31 AM »

Evening Marky

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/challenge-to-mhra-approval-of/

The Covid19 Assembly is a UK based, non-profit organisation... 

We have assembled a world class group of experts doctors and scientists, including ... Roger Hodkinson.. Robert Malone...Tess Lawrie...Ros Jones

Guessi it is getting harder to raise money for Invermectin Meta-analyses now so many studies have been shown to be unreliable and guess the deaths audit is no longer much of a fund raiser either. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: September 11, 2021, 01:14:13 AM »

Evening Marky

We have assembled a world class group of experts doctors and scientists, including ... Roger Hodkinson.. Robert Malone...Tess Lawrie...Ros Jones

Guessi it is getting harder to raise money for Invermectin Meta-analyses now so many studies have been shown to be unreliable and guess the deaths audit is no longer much of a fund raiser either. 

That tw@t Bev Turner is in on it as well, and I'm sure Clare Craig is one of main ones behind that Covid 19 Assembly, as her first idea was investigate every death. Absolute wankers, the lot of them.

HART group are just as bad, and they've been ripped to pieces by some shrewd people on Twitter, who have done a great job putting together all the info, including Craig talking about how they can scare people away from vaccines etc.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: September 11, 2021, 01:16:09 AM »

These lot are all desperate for this to go on as long as possible, because now things are back to normal, nobody is going to give any of them jobs.

Clare Craig is going to be struck off.

Ivor will hopefully lose mos of his patreon, and get sued for that crowdfunded documentary that has never emerged.

Joel Smalley should be locked up.

Those talk radio hosts should be thrown in the fucking sea.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: September 11, 2021, 02:39:51 AM »

First 20 minutes of this is really good. Talking about immunity, both natural, vaccinated, and hybrid.

Saw this guy on Lex Fridman's podcast earlier this week, which I'm working my way through as it's 3 1/2 hours Cheesy

Virology professor at Columbia, and a super interesting chap.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: September 12, 2021, 04:28:17 PM »

Potholer videos are always good.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: September 13, 2021, 04:11:17 PM »

Nothing much else to say, but I'd have probably gone teenager vaccines yes and Covid passports no, but guess both are pretty marginal decisions.  We don't know the long term effects of vaccination or Covid yet, but I think the short term evidence is that Covid is worse even at young ages, so don't see why we think this will reverse in the long term.  Also if the teenager question is really finely balanced, and I am not convinced it is that fuinely balanced, then why wouldn't we consider the effect on others of their lack of vaccination?  I am pretty sure I have seen stuff telling us to give our kids vaccinations to protect those babies who aren't old enough yet for vaccinations? 

wtf?  Think that vaccine is monitoring my thoughts after all...   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: September 13, 2021, 04:16:23 PM »

Nothing much else to say, but I'd have probably gone teenager vaccines yes and Covid passports no, but guess both are pretty marginal decisions.  We don't know the long term effects of vaccination or Covid yet, but I think the short term evidence is that Covid is worse even at young ages, so don't see why we think this will reverse in the long term.  Also if the teenager question is really finely balanced, and I am not convinced it is that fuinely balanced, then why wouldn't we consider the effect on others of their lack of vaccination?  I am pretty sure I have seen stuff telling us to give our kids vaccinations to protect those babies who aren't old enough yet for vaccinations? 

wtf?  Think that vaccine is monitoring my thoughts after all...   

The price of Officer Doobs mugs has just gone up.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: September 13, 2021, 11:03:43 PM »

Evening Marky

That tw@t Bev Turner is in on it as well, and I'm sure Clare Craig is one of main ones behind that Covid 19 Assembly, as her first idea was investigate every death. Absolute wankers, the lot of them.

HART group are just as bad, and they've been ripped to pieces by some shrewd people on Twitter, who have done a great job putting together all the info, including Craig talking about how they can scare people away from vaccines etc.

lol, just got a text from Bev about it......our kids are in the same class  Shocked
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: September 14, 2021, 12:53:15 AM »

Evening Marky

lol, just got a text from Bev about it......our kids are in the same class  Shocked

Poor you, lol.

Did it have donation link to her next crowdfunder?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: September 14, 2021, 09:03:52 AM »

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: September 14, 2021, 09:51:53 AM »

Evening Marky

Poor you, lol.

lol, no...but it was a bloody essay!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: September 14, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ
My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

Solid sauce.  Some of my cousins are fruitcakes, not going to start vouching for their friends.  

Loved some of the replies to this.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: September 14, 2021, 12:54:31 PM »

Nicki Minaj
@NICKIMINAJ

Solid sauce.  Some of my cousins are fruitcakes, not going to start vouching for their friends.  

Loved some of the replies to this.

Should vet the strippers for the stag-do better, and might not get the clap Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: September 14, 2021, 12:55:52 PM »

Evening Marky

Poor you, lol.

lol, no...but it was a bloody essay!

Amazing how wild some people have gone over this, and dunning kruger is on steroids.

She's literally arguing with scientists and telling them they don't know what they're talking about Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 ... 305 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: