blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:20:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER  (Read 57344 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2006, 03:43:20 PM »

good day gents ,how we keeping .
whats this heads up match chubs v ?
should be a good one if its mr colclough
worth the entry fee to watch .
anyway good luck to all blondes left in todays comp

i`v become cos`s bitch
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »

came back for day 2 with a measley 6800, stole the blinds on my first round to tred water then on my next BB i picked up AT, one limp and my remaining 5.5k has to go in, original limper immediately goes all in and i think im drawing almost dead. To my delight he flips 55, flop is 6 7 8 giving me some extra outs but a 5 on the turn leaves me drawing very thin and a J on the river seals the deal, gg me. Never mind.

Gl to all blondes left in, particularly David Gent (geeforce1) any updates on his progress would be much appreciated

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2006, 03:45:13 PM »

El Blondie is hanging on, but looks much more relaxed (and awake) than last time I saw him... He's got superstack Marc Goodwin on his table for good measure.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 03:46:49 PM »

I agree with Ariston (eek), Chubbs will 'ave him!

Dave just isnt read yet.....what i want to know is how come he hasnt had to play up the ladder first!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »

which dave ?

i`v become cos`s bitch
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006, 03:52:32 PM »

I think he has earned the right to jump the ladder as a one off Flushy. If he manages to defeat chubbs or the yongster I may even give him a game myself. The heads up list of the vanquished grows you know...yoyo,chubbs,rob (hehe- best heads up player I have played seriously, so the most satisfying), atit,mercier. Sure I could fit Tikay and Dave on there as well if they qualify Smiley

ariston

better lucky than good
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006, 03:53:12 PM »

There is one table lurking unhelpfully downstairs, but it looks to be being broken in the next 20 minutes or so, and then everyone will be neatly gathered in the tourney area. 

Ram Vaswani is OUT -

Apparently it was a two hand combo - "I ran 5 7 into AA.  (Suited)."  That sounds horribly familiar... except this time the Aces held up.
Then it was  vs.  - which one might have thought would be good.  "But not after the first card out was an Eight.  Can't win with the worst hand, or the best hand."  Ah well.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006, 03:55:33 PM »

Ooops missed big bazza off that list at robs home game. Sorry bigman. My losses have come at the hands of Junior, womble and the bubble so no shame there. Rob and chubbs have obviously beaten me in the past as well but you're only as good as your last game guys Wink

ariston

better lucky than good
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »

We have an interesting table thrown up by the redraw which features The Camel, Anders Berg and Woody Deck, all of whom seem to be in fairly comfortable chip shape. 

Mad Turk is OUT -

on the button seemed like a good time to re-raise all-in, and it was, if not for the fact that the big blind woke up with  !  He seems more phlegmatic than last night, the end of which saw his chips drift towards Trevor Reardon.

actionjack

i love puppies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2006, 03:57:12 PM »

how are marc goodwin and trevor reardon doing .
has marc had enough sleep?

"you have to be in it to win it" good players mean the tournament bad ones mean the pot.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2006, 03:57:43 PM »

Por Jen ordered her blonde Hockey shirt ages ago, her "favourite hand" emblazoned on the back in 12" high numbers. I gave it to her yesterday, reminding her that she'd take a lump of cash off me with it in a Paris Cash Game one night.  But since then, she's kinda cooled on that hand.....

5-7!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2006, 03:58:05 PM »

Ok I'm off taking Jakob bowling for a bit so will check in later

ariston

better lucky than good
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2006, 03:58:52 PM »

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, sorry i seem late, but numerous phone calls and frantic clicking to sort out my wireless i'm finally back online!

Jen is here with me, as is a few guys from 'A World of Poker'. Ash Hussain's brother is also sat next to me looking very bored...
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2006, 03:58:55 PM »

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2006, 04:00:13 PM »

Por Jen ordered her blonde Hockey shirt ages ago, her "favourite hand" emblazoned on the back in 12" high numbers. I gave it to her yesterday, reminding her that she'd take a lump of cash off me with it in a Paris Cash Game one night.  But since then, she's kinda cooled on that hand.....

5-7!

When's my J-8 one arriving? 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: