blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:58:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272697 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52993 times)
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

~ Playing the 0.50/1 cash game with my Dad and Delboy on the table and constantly getting into pots with the guy at the other end of the table... we did have a good laugh. Then Del very kindly embarrassing me!

Grin

Thanks for the lift.  thumbs up
You're a  goldstar

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2008, 08:09:48 PM »

Brilliant Weekend - Thanks Blonde

Not knowing the difference between a Newport Lad and an Eck - sorry to you both.

Learning that Eccosse is just like me Wink

Paul Jackson's masterclass and the grief it cost Tracey.

Gazza/Bruce Willis/Bruno/Irigationalist.

Babydoll moaning that we were not seeing enough flops and talking the table into all calling blind, every hand.

The boyband, they are priceless.

Miss Tracey Dell - Whoosh does not do her enough justice, priceless and a pleasure.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »

What about Steve Davies???

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2008, 08:41:37 PM »

LOL

- Coming 4th in the Friday night main tournament.
- The Duke wearing ladies unerwear for the football comp. (I have a photo on my phone, will have to get it off)
- Felt bad for Rosie and Jim (not the kids prog) for the HUGE suck-outs by Jen.
- 350z playing cash tables very drunk..!!! (lots of happy customers)
- The Duke not being able to walk properly after the football.
- Some DTD regular guy called Richard who could / would not shut up.!!  Nor would he stay sat down in his seat instead kept walking around to chat to anyone important at DTD[/url]...!!
- coming 2nd in a STT 7 min blinds, LOL, level 2 not played a hand, but less than 10x BB remaining after not playing a hand..
- Jooles coming over to the final table to distract the rest of the table with her breasts...  Dealer shit himself LOL...  "Move back away from the table please.!!!"... The table was pissin themselves...
you seem to forget that he put in a huge amount of money to charity that night,more than most people did...and the "important" people who you speak about are his friends too..and why should he shut up for you,lol..(you can have your opinion obv but he is my best mate so had to get this in)

my favourite moments were having a moment with maureen,the banning incident,seeing people wasted and yesterday flushy getting sunday8pm to do horrible stuff for a tenna,pure comedy

we went to dtd after that italian and flushy kept chucking ben £50's to play the £2/2 omaha, on flushys last £50 (£450 in) he span it up to £2k was a quality day.
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2008, 08:49:17 PM »

LOL

- The Duke wearing ladies unerwear for the football comp. (I have a photo on my phone, will have to get it off)
- Some DTD regular guy called Richard who could / would not shut up.!!  Nor would he stay sat down in his seat instead kept walking around to chat to anyone important at DTD[/url]...!!
- coming 2nd in a STT 7 min blinds, LOL, level 2 not played a hand, but less than 10x BB remaining after not playing a hand..
- Jooles coming over to the final table to distract the rest of the table with her breasts...  Dealer shit himself LOL...  "Move back away from the table please.!!!"... The table was pissin themselves...
you seem to forget that he put in a huge amount of money to charity that night,more than most people did...and the "important" people who you speak about are his friends too..and why should he shut up for you,lol..(you can have your opinion obv but he is my best mate so had to get this in)

my favourite moments were having a moment with maureen,the banning incident,seeing people wasted and yesterday flushy getting sunday8pm to do horrible stuff for a tenna,pure comedy

we went to DTD after that italian and flushy kept chucking ben £50's to play the £2/2 omaha, on flushys last £50 (£450 in) he span it up to £2k was a quality day.
    that was comedy especially when that chinese guy went mad at him so flushy put him straight back in.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »

LOL

we went to DTD after that italian and flushy kept chucking ben £50's to play the £2/2 omaha, on flushys last £50 (£450 in) he span it up to £2k was a quality day.
lol shib it
bazzabhoy
BAZZABHOY

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

Seemed a good guy..!!

Just bloody loud. Imagine being suck in a lift with Richard, Ionside and Laxie.  ;m3boy;  
Yeah right
only one person missing for a full house. any ideas Snatiramas?Huh?Huh??   lol    7 5 best 2 cards youd had for ages? deary me     well done 
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »

Seemed a good guy..!!

Just bloody loud. Imagine being suck in a lift with Richard, Ionside and Laxie.  ;m3boy;  
Yeah right
only one person missing for a full house. any ideas Snatiramas?Huh?Huh??   lol    7 5 best 2 cards youd had for ages? deary me     well done 

Misread them for aces.....how did that happen

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »

Was nice to meet taximan , great to hear he has sorted out lodgings and a job  Smiley

Iron will always be Ironstein to Joy , she is going to have a go at learning how to play poker for the next bash  Cool

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »

Was nice to meet taximan , great to hear he has sorted out lodgings and a job  Smiley

Iron will always be Ironstein to Joy , he is going to have a go at learning how to play poker for the next bash  Cool

FYP

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »

Brilliant Weekend - Thanks Blonde

Not knowing the difference between a Newport Lad and an Eck - sorry to you both.

Learning that Eccosse is just like me Wink

Paul Jackson's masterclass and the grief it cost Tracey.

Babydoll moaning that we were not seeing enough flops and talking the table into all calling blind, every hand.

The boyband, they are priceless.

Miss Tracey Dell - Whoosh does not do her enough justice, priceless and a pleasure.

I am a colonic irrigationist - it is a real word!!

As for the Gazza/Steve Davies incident I remain convinced    

It may please you to know that when writing this post it read initially 'As for the Bazza/Steve Davies incident'. I think BB6 has had a lasting affect on me - I'm cocking up my posts now as well!  Roll Eyes
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »

• The camera - and Claw/Poppet/Joobie having a "who's tits look biggest if I push them up and out of my clothes competition". Pics will be around shortly, I definitely had fun taking those!
Who won?Huh???

jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »

• The camera - and Claw/Poppet/Joobie having a "who's tits look biggest if I push them up and out of my clothes competition". Pics will be around shortly, I definitely had fun taking those!
Who won?Huh???

thumbs up

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2008, 09:30:25 PM »

Who won?Huh???

Junglecat told me at one point in the evening that I was in the top 3.  Having seen the length of the list of entrants I'm quite pleased with that Grin  

I hope the judges will take into account the fact that I am way older than Joobie and Poppet and have breastfed a child and adjust the scoring appropriately  thumbs up
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:32:15 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »

well whose got the pics and why are they taking soooo long to post them???

would be nice to have won something over the weekend!! 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: