blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:38:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52748 times)
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Beating The Duke heads up.

Great to meet you - and I couldn't even cheat to beat you after you filled the straight cos the next card was the low end.

Was so funny.. Duke with AK v 45..flop A76..chips allin on the flop, turn blank, river an 8 which Duke tries to hide and turns over the next card...a 3 

Was lovely meeting you at last  I think b9370217301264948 might have FISH in the notes now ;-)
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2008, 11:10:42 PM »

As for the Gazza/Steve Davies incident I remain convinced    

Mad but pure comedy genius.  

I suggest a poll. Laugh on the otherside of your face then....or has he just got one of those faces that looks like a lot of different people?

How do I put this without losing one of me best mates in poker
When you are in the hole stop digging
As a looky likey you could not have got further......let it go....blame the alcohol.....tiredness.........but it was absolutely hysterical can't wait fir the poll

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2008, 11:16:27 PM »

I suggest a poll. Laugh on the otherside of your face then....or has he just got one of those faces that looks like a lot of different people?

As a looky likey you could not have got further......let it go....blame the alcohol.....tiredness.........but it was absolutely hysterical can't wait fir the poll

Blame the alcohol. The scary thing is was that she was stone cold sober.

And it wasn't a case of looky likey, Trace actully asked me about a guy who had just joined our table "is that Gazza" only to say an hour later "I made a mistake, I meant to say Steve Davis"

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »

whilst on the subject of lookalikes, I need to point out that I KNOW the guy in the hotel bar wasn't Hughie Green (being fully aware that he is brown bread). I said he 'had a look of Hughie Green about him' which was perhaps why Nakor was convinced he was famous.  Did anyone actually find out if he was famous and, if so, who he was?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »

And it wasn't a case of looky likey, Trace actully asked me about a guy who had just joined our table "is that Gazza" only to say an hour later "I made a mistake, I meant to say Steve Davis"
Admittedly his geordy (I don't know how to spell geordy) accent did flummox me for a while but you have to admit that he did say he has been mistaken for steve davies before?
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2008, 11:25:19 PM »

whilst on the subject of lookalikes, I need to point out that I KNOW the guy in the hotel bar wasn't Hughie Green (being fully aware that he is brown bread). I said he 'had a look of Hughie Green about him' which was perhaps why Nakor was convinced he was famous.  Did anyone actually find out if he was famous and, if so, who he was?

This post troubled me greatly.....firstly if Hughie Green is dead and this guy had the look about him was he dead too
Secondly why did Nakor think he was famous.....we all know Nakor uis a legend

curiouser and curiouser

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

Admittedly his geordy (I don't know how to spell geordy) accent did flummox me for a while but you have to admit that he did say he has been mistaken for steve davies before?

Yet another Tracey whooosh moment................he was joining in with the, wtf is this woman on and joining in with the overall micky taking of your NUMEROUS bizarre, but extremely entertaining comments.

Thank you for the most entertaining couple of hours I've ever had at the poker table. It was funny when the dealer had to call over the card room manager and ask him what he should do as Gatso, Nakor and I were crying with laughing so much and unable to play at all.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »

Yet another Tracey whooosh moment................he was joining in with the, wtf is this woman on and joining in with the overall micky taking

lmao - classic!  Sorry Trace, but I really wish I'd been there for this!

Anyone got any pics of Steve?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 11:36:58 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2008, 11:34:22 PM »

Yet another Tracey whooosh moment................he was joining in with the, wtf is this woman on and joining in with the overall micky taking of your NUMEROUS bizarre, but extremely entertaining comments.

Thank you for the most entertaining couple of hours I've ever had at the poker table. It was funny when the dealer had to call over the card room manager and ask him what he should do as Gatso, Nakor and I were crying with laughing so much and unable to play at all.

NO - I think he really meant it.
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2008, 11:35:45 PM »

Yet another Tracey whooosh moment................he was joining in with the, wtf is this woman on and joining in with the overall micky taking
e?

Do you mean Steve Davis or Gazza........then again are they not the same person.

Gatso has and will be posting them tomorrow.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2008, 11:40:43 PM »

And as you stated several times on Saturday "you can't believe why none of us can't see he looks like Gazza", subsequently changing it to Steve Davies. This then lead me to ask several blondes who they thought this man looked like only for them to burst into laughter when I told them you asked me if it was Gazza.

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2008, 11:41:23 PM »

Who won?Huh???

if there are marks out of 10 for joobie then erm...i'd give her 1

Click to see full-size image.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2008, 11:42:38 PM »

And as you stated several times on Saturday "you can't believe why none of us can't see he looks like Gazza", subsequently changing it to Steve Davies. This then lead me to ask several blondes who they thought this man looked like only for them to burst into laughter when I told them you asked me if it was Gazza.

Is there such a thing as secondary drinking - getting drunk from inhaling booze fumes? I wonder if that was the reason? 
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

e?

Do you mean Steve Davis or Gazza........then again are they not the same person.

they may make it tonight. I've just started writing. depends how long I last before I need sleep

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »

e?

they may make it tonight. I've just started writing. depends how long I last before I need sleep

If you can't get anything else up tonight (ooer) can you pretty please make the first thing the gambler vid? Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: