blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:33:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52734 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »

BURY THE C***!!!!

Absolutely brilliant!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2008, 04:46:41 PM »

My tackle on Ling... shib it.

HI HELEN!
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »

kin fish shoving 125 in 2 win 5 off me with king ace and getting insta called by someone else
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »

BURY THE C***!!!!

Absolutely brilliant!

LOL, who was that? I know I said it at one point, but it wasn't the first one...
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »

BURY THE C***!!!!

Absolutely brilliant!

LOL, who was that? I know I said it at one point, but it wasn't the first one...

Sunday 'the terminator' 8pm

HI HELEN!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 05:13:09 PM »

The thoughts running through my head when asked "Are you in a hand?, just go in to the toilets and listen"

ooer - that sounds a bit 'dodgy' Wink

• Heads-up, or most importantly fishing my way to victory against Compo then watching Claw decimate Kinboshi.

I was so owned.

you're my biatch.

Jeez what a weekend.  Firstly, i'm not sure I've ever been that drunk in my entire life, so my apologies to anyone I may owe one to for whatever I said/did Grin In hindsight, starting on the pints of cider pre-footy probably wasn't the best idea......

I had a great time from start to finish - too many memories to list here, and many already mentioned.  Highlights though (apologies in advance for the paraphrased misquotes):

- the journey to the footy - I had a stitch from laughing so hard in the car before I'd even set foot on the pitch. We knew the boyband were following us on the magical mystery tour, but had no idea how long the convoy actually was until that poor guy we stopped to ask for directions was greeted with a chorus of blaring car horns.

- 'f**k your wheels son, I'm a magician'

- 'Philip McCan't'   

- scrounging 20p of someone so Junglecat and I could share a pack of 'quality smokes' in the new beer garden

- Bongo's text and picture messages

- Getting perved on by Ironside before he'd even arrived courtesy of Laxie's phone

- Brokeback Mountain

- top ten with Suzanne

- Dawn and Timothy's jokes Cheesy

- 'I think I'm the only one here who is fully entitled to say "fuck my life"'

- Kinboshi's backing vocals and moves to 'the gambler' (only noticed on video this morning - get it on YouTube doublequick Gatso!)

- Finally Matt's impromtu answer to one of the quiz questions Cheesy  Looking at the top of the page now I think he was probably right Grin 

As usual, big thanks to everyone involved for making it another fantastic weekend and, IMHO, the best blonde bash yet!

Edited for spelling - maybe I'm not as sober now as I thought!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:18:03 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »

kin fish shoving 125 in 2 win 5 off me with king ace and getting insta called by someone else

It was against Eck.   I think I overbet it slightly.  He had AA, but got lucky that there was a king on the board so we chopped it with the straight, otherwise I'd have taken the lot.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Shieldsy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

Least favourite moment = getting volleyed by Joobie in the misters at footy. She must have a wide foot......she got 'em both!
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »

Least favourite moment = getting volleyed by Joobie in the misters at footy. She must have a wide foot......she got 'em both!

That had all the guys wincing as a whole...
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »

It was against Eck.   I think I overbet it slightly.  He had AA, but got lucky that there was a king on the board so we chopped it with the straight, otherwise I'd have taken the lot.

do u really want to take money off me that bad     fishy call with aces tho ecks so loose lol.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »

Just this second got back to Portsmouth ... sooooooooooooooo many memories.

Great company as always and the laughs ... well, best ever... FACT !!

Will post some memories later tonight when I wake up Cheesy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2008, 06:26:35 PM »

OK who the hell was in my taxi??  don't remember that much about it!!  but i have had a message from the driver on my facebook asking for a personal show???

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »

OK who the hell was in my taxi??  don't remember that much about it!!  but i have had a message from the driver on my facebook asking for a personal show???

Shocked

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »

I think Mr RichEO might be able to help you with that one.

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »

I think Mr RichEO might be able to help you with that one.

as long as he shares it with the rest of us......

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: