blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:05:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6357944 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23700 on: November 14, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »

Official Statement.

It has been pointed out to me that my comments as to Chompy, the well-constructed young lady, and his payment to her, may have been misconstrued, and suggested I may have in some way cast aspersions on his character.

It was not my intention to impugn his integrity in any way, and I am happy to clarify that in fact the young lady was employed by a Massage Parlour.

I hope that clarifies the matter.

That make it so much better. He will be a lot happier with this statement.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23701 on: November 14, 2011, 09:04:26 PM »

Just seen "curlarge", part of the advance guard of the APAT raiding party.

Am sharing a table with Keith Miller (Luton reg), also have a Sky Poker regular on my table, who said that I commentated on one of his hands. Hope I said the right thing......

Chompy is on the adjacent table, looking rather tired, if I may say so.

Alan Mfkg Stearn just came and said hello, he has been here 3 days, but this is the first time he has played poker this trip, he tells me he has been shacked up in his room for 2 days. Reading a good book, one assumes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23702 on: November 14, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »

How has sicilian been?

Tense? Over agressive? Stressed?

Has he invited you to his room to watch any of his movies he took with him?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #23703 on: November 14, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »

That top heavy lady must have taken it all out of him.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23704 on: November 14, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »

That top heavy lady must have taken it all out of him.

Or vice versa...

The older I get, the better I was.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23705 on: November 15, 2011, 04:28:31 AM »

Official Statement.

It has been pointed out to me that my comments as to Chompy, the well-constructed young lady, and his payment to her, may have been misconstrued, and suggested I may have in some way cast aspersions on his character.

It was not my intention to impugn his integrity in any way, and I am happy to clarify that in fact the young lady was employed by a Massage Parlour.

I hope that clarifies the matter.

Rofl.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23706 on: November 15, 2011, 04:47:55 AM »

The run of nearly, but no cigar, looks likely to continue.

Had an ugly 3xup when down to 9 bigs, there were 2 ep limpers, so I squeezed, reasonably it seemed, only to find that lurking behind we were J-J and Q-Q, so my Q-9 needed some help. And got there, for a cruel treble up.

That soon became a healthy 60k (50 bigs) until the very last hand pre dinner break, when I ran my K-K smack into A-A, which, whilst not unlucky, was a shade careless.

That left me down to 7k (800/1,600/75 when we return) so I'll stick it in blind first hand back.

Meanwhile, am killing the dinner break in a $1-$2 ($5 bring in) Omaha cash game, which, thus far, is proving profitable. Lots of limping, cheap flops, and loose calls, though, perhaps unsurprisingly, nobody is playing very deep, so I may cut and run soon, whilst I'm ahead on the day.

Enjoyable day so far, though I seem to have picked up a chest infection (air-con induced?), and not feeling so good, so that rarest of things in Vegas awaits, an early night.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:51:14 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23707 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:36 AM »

Had an ugly 3xup when down to 9 bigs, there were 2 ep limpers, so I squeezed, reasonably it seemed, only to find that lurking behind we were J-J and Q-Q, so my Q-9 needed some help. And got there, for a cruel treble up.

That soon became a healthy 60k (50 bigs) until the very last hand pre dinner break, when I ran my K-K smack into A-A, which, whilst not unlucky, was a shade careless.

That left me down to 7k (800/1,600/75 when we return) so I'll stick it in blind first hand back.

Meanwhile, am killing the dinner break in a $1-$2 ($5 bring in) Omaha cash game, which, thus far, is proving profitable. Lots of limping, cheap flops, and loose calls, though, perhaps unsurprisingly, nobody is playing very deep, so I may cut and run soon, whilst I'm ahead on the day.

Enjoyable day so far, though I seem to have picked up a chest infection (air-con induced?), and not feeling so good, so that rarest of things in Vegas awaits, an early night.

That Vegas air is downright dangerous.

Have you tried filtering it through a cigarette?

The older I get, the better I was.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23708 on: November 15, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »

Tom pwns you sooooooooooooooooo hard

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23709 on: November 15, 2011, 08:44:09 AM »

..so VWP.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23710 on: November 15, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »

Groan @ Tom's read there.

1-0.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23711 on: November 15, 2011, 06:09:17 PM »

Deighted to hear about Chris Brammers's FCOOP bink.

But I'm a little confused by this "PokerStars Fr" thing, & did not wish to in any way mar the congrats thread.

So, ANYONE, from any domain, can legally play there, yeah?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #23712 on: November 15, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

Have you girded your loins and sampled the roast pork, roast duck and rice platter at Noodles Asia yet Tony?

That's my staple diet at The V and Tom was a willing convert showing remarkable dexterity with the chopsticks.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23713 on: November 15, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »

The Online poker market has now shrunk by no less than 30%, y-o-y.

Last week saw one of the biggest week on week declines ever, though there were some "one-off" reasons for hat, 'Stars in particular fell 18% last week, following the end of their 70 billionth hand jobbie, which had resulted in a 22% gain the previous week.

Source - PokerScout.

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23714 on: November 15, 2011, 06:15:48 PM »

Deighted to hear about Chris Brammers's FCOOP bink.

But I'm a little confused by this "PokerStars Fr" thing, & did not wish to in any way mar the congrats thread.

So, ANYONE, from any domain, can legally play there, yeah?

i believe all you need is the correct bank account

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Pages: 1 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 [1581] 1582 1583 1584 1585 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: