blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:36:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5686 5687 5688 5689 [5690] 5691 5692 5693 5694 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13508353 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #85335 on: August 18, 2014, 03:58:23 AM »

I don't have a clue what is going on, but reckon Upton should use his gloved hand to stop the ball Smiley

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #85336 on: August 18, 2014, 06:40:39 AM »

Oh and really like the tip btw Singhee.

Mate of mine is pretty clued up on mlb. I have no idea myself.

He won't mind me posting his thoughts i'm sure.

Yeah I'd say that's a good bet. Detroit in poor form. Won last night but they had one of the top 5 pitchers in the game starting so that's no great surprise. Tonight a rookie who has struggled in four starts to date. Their best hitter is struggling with his power recently - his power numbers have been down on his career average all season actually. Just hope the rookie is shit but not too shit as detroit's bullpen - relief pitching - is well rested in recent days and they have an off day tomorrow so they won't be afraid to use them early if necessary. But yeah I'd say go for it.

Thanks Dom.

Bit late now, but if we had that info originally, I think Fred would have been on.

Singhee is a baseball ledge, but I think we do need a bit of reasoning, too.

Anyway, good luck all who are on.

Singhee, keep posting please. I don't need any reasoning if you are busy. You are auto max bet for me.

Thank you

7-0 up by the way Smiley

Stupid question time, when I went to put this bet on with 365, it gave me a drop down list with 4 options, listed pitchers to start, the name of two pitchers and a fourth option, which one should I have picked? Or was I looking at the wrong thing?
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #85337 on: August 18, 2014, 07:55:02 AM »

Cheer singhee, nice to wake up on a Monday morning with some profit!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #85338 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:17 AM »

Yeah I'd say that's a good bet. Detroit in poor form. Won last night but they had one of the top 5 pitchers in the game starting so that's no great surprise. Tonight a rookie who has struggled in four starts to date. Their best hitter is struggling with his power recently - his power numbers have been down on his career average all season actually. Just hope the rookie is shit but not too shit as detroit's bullpen - relief pitching - is well rested in recent days and they have an off day tomorrow so they won't be afraid to use them early if necessary. But yeah I'd say go for it.

Thanks Dom.

Bit late now, but if we had that info originally, I think Fred would have been on.

Singhee, keep posting please. I don't need any reasoning if you are busy. You are auto max bet for me.

Thank you

7-0 up by the way Smiley

Stupid question time, when I went to put this bet on with 365, it gave me a drop down list with 4 options, listed pitchers to start, the name of two pitchers and a fourth option, which one should I have picked? Or was I looking at the wrong thing?

Help with this would also be apprieated by me ^

Also
 Instabet app I've been backing blind this weekend as I've been super busy have the bets all still been good?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #85339 on: August 18, 2014, 10:51:05 AM »

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85340 on: August 18, 2014, 11:09:36 AM »

This has not helped the Darcy Ward bet . . . .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/british-superbikes/speedway-star-darcy-ward-banned-4068103

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #85341 on: August 18, 2014, 11:21:45 AM »

I dip in and out here now and can miss loads - however everytime I do look in Singhee appears to back another winner.

You abolutely know your onions sir ha ha. Very well done and thanks
Singheee

View Profile
« Reply #85342 on: August 18, 2014, 12:14:56 PM »

Today tip
Atlanta to beat Pittsburgh
2.15 available with betway, 2.14 with bet365, 2.1 with betvictor

I suggest £50

Okay this is tip is based on the starting pitchers

Our pitcher
Santana's health and dependability were questioned as he produced a 5.96 ERA in eight starts from May 16-June 22. But the right-hander has regained a feel for his slider as he's gone 7-1 with a 2.95 ERA in his past nine starts.

There pitcher
Worley will try to recover from his second start (of 10) in which he didn't make it through six innings. Even with that hiccup, has a 1.62 ERA in five second-half starts. Control continues to be his main weapon, with just 11 walks in 68 innings.

Okay Worley has been pitching well but the main reason I'm going against him is batter vs pitcher records over the last 5 years show a few of atlantas hitter have enjoyed playing Worley previously with both gattis and b upton hitting him from home runs
Singheee

View Profile
« Reply #85343 on: August 18, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »

Thanks Dom.

Thank you

7-0 up by the way Smiley

Help with this would also be apprieated by me ^

Also
 Instabet app I've been backing blind this weekend as I've been super busy have the bets all still been good?

Always back both listed pitchers must start as my tips are dependent on those pitchers
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85344 on: August 18, 2014, 01:00:11 PM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £390.53

Outstanding Bets  £3868.31

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=28

A loss of £21.50 yesterday

- The England-India test series closed and Pujara scored 250 runs at 25. -£30. This poor series brought his test average down below 50, but was a ripple in the ocean of the terrible performances by India in the final three tests

- Webb Simpson finished tied 5th at the Wyndham 3 shots behidn the winner. The free bet lost, but the lay to cover won for a profit of £9.50 after commission

elsewhere

I am afraid we were both hectic yesterday with the final day of the UKPC event, so missed the baseball bet

that apart, our ongoing season long baseball positions had good days

The Orioles beat the Indians 6-1 to go back to seven games clear at the top of the AL East with 40 games to go

Click to see full-size image.

In the AL Central the Royals beat the Twins 12-6 and with Detroit losing the Royals are once again 1.5 games ahead at the top. Once again, the Royals and the Tgers have six matches against each other in the remaining 40. These six will most likely decide the division

The yankees beat the Rays 4-2 to go 63-59 for the season of 51.6%. our bet needs under 53% win rate to win, so that one is going to be very close too

In football Hearts beat Hibs 2-0 and top ten bet Newcastle lost to Man C and relegation bet Southampton lost to Lverpool

i have no idea where the bet is now, but "The FIM Jury has announced that Darcy Ward has failed an alcohol test and is therefore ruled out of today's Latvian SGP in Daugavpils." followed by a suspension came a bit out of left field!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85345 on: August 18, 2014, 01:20:09 PM »

Today tip
Atlanta to beat Pittsburgh
2.15 available with betway, 2.14 with bet365, 2.1 with betvictor

I suggest £50

Okay this is tip is based on the starting pitchers

Our pitcher
Santana's health and dependability were questioned as he produced a 5.96 ERA in eight starts from May 16-June 22. But the right-hander has regained a feel for his slider as he's gone 7-1 with a 2.95 ERA in his past nine starts.

There pitcher
Worley will try to recover from his second start (of 10) in which he didn't make it through six innings. Even with that hiccup, has a 1.62 ERA in five second-half starts. Control continues to be his main weapon, with just 11 walks in 68 innings.

Okay Worley has been pitching well but the main reason I'm going against him is batter vs pitcher records over the last 5 years show a few of atlantas hitter have enjoyed playing Worley previously with both gattis and b upton hitting him from home runs

better not miss this one

betfair purely because i am awating some rejiggling of funds into other places where balances are low

Atlanta (E Santana) Moneyline (Listed)    2.16    £50.00    
Ref: 40251509434  12:55 18-Aug-14

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85346 on: August 18, 2014, 01:20:55 PM »

What are the bball boys view's on USA at 1.75 with ladbrokes for the FIFA World Champs?  USA drilled the 3rd favs Brazil last night by 20.  Rose looked razor sharp.  Davies totally dominant in the paint.  I appreciate Spain are at home and solid 2nd favs but i think USA have got to a real backable price now Durant has pulled out.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/4419517/Tournament-MVP.html
I think Davis @ 9/1 is good in this market. Many of the NBA analysts think he is going to dominant this competition but I imagine its similar to the NBA where the MVP always comes from the winning team, however, at 9/1 I think its worth a small bet, particularly, like you say, after his performance last night. He's a young kid so will be playing a lot of minutes and can put up big numbers on both ends of the court.

is it too late for this?

basketball posters like the bet?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85347 on: August 18, 2014, 01:22:43 PM »

Afternoon Mr T's.

Tomorrow the ATP starts in Winston Salem. It is a poor field with all the top players resting before the US open. This gives us the opportunity to back one of my favourite players of the moment- Steve Johnson. He has been so consistent recently and had a comfortable victory over the tournament favourite John Isner a few weeks ago. At 33-1 he is a good e/w bet.

I also think we should back the Germans to win the men's 4x100m in a couple of hours time. Frankly the Germans looked good yesterday, as did GB who are favourites, but I trust the Germans to nail the exchanges better than the British.

Suggest £5 e/w Steve Johnson @ 33-1 with Totesport but 25-1 is fine.

Suggest Germany in the 4x100m £10 @ 9-2 with Betfred or Hills.

Winston-Salem - Mens Steve Johnson (EW) (Outright - Outright) Odds: 25/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  197.50

£5 e/w 1/2 1,2

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85348 on: August 18, 2014, 01:23:31 PM »

as per comments on the koeman is a saints thread I am going to put this here

I think it will be rejected and everyone know I am a nit when it comes to money

as per the original recommend and your comments in the bet
I would seriously think about laying £16.50 off on the befair exchange
it would mean tying up £100ish for rest of season but will give us a freeroll on the bets
I do think saints have played the market well and getting koeman in
and keeping a few of the players that was linked away means IMHO the 7.2 available for the lay is worth it
well I am a mug punter so I would be laying it before the price goes up with a good fixture list

potty looks very likely to be going to spurs now, he is talking to levy. with him going its going to be likely the squad is going to get broken up
with lallana and shaw already likely to go add into that lovern schneiderlin and ward-prowse

with intrest also going to be in chambers clyne rodrigeous and rameriez

the saints could easy be losing 6+ of the squad that got them up the table last year
and its going to be hard to attract players of a quailty to a "selling club"

the 2.25 for finishing in bottom half looks a good bet
as does the 15.0 for relegation even 10.0 looks value to me

maybe i am just being a pessimist but i would recommend £10 on both
Betfred would not lay me a penny at 14-1, I was going to put the £25 freebet on

totesport on the other hand

Bet receipt
Your selections

Event: Premier League 2014-2015 - Relegation
    Time: 05-05-2015 15:00
    BS_MARKET: Relegation
    Selection: Southampton @ 14/1

Your Bets

Win
    Single:
    Southampton
    1 line at £15.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £15.00
    Potential Return: £225.00
    No: O/0849138/0000013

Total stake:£15.00
    Free bets/vouchers:£0.00
    Total cost:£15.00

i'd rather not do 2-1 bottom half with the bet to run for 15 months, and have the bit extra on relegation bet ironside if thats ok

I know a lot of money left the club when Cortese left, and some of the £ from the players will be re-invested but we have

a) new manager risk
b) getting new players in of sufficient quality risk

so i reckon 14-1 should shorten as it plays out

opinions on this please?

lay off or run with it?

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85349 on: August 18, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11366212/shawn-marion-join-cleveland-cavaliers

Another quality signing for the Cavs NBA outright bet on a minimum contract for salary cap purposes.  Marion is an awesome defender and will help to ease the defensive work load on James for the Cavs.
Pages: 1 ... 5686 5687 5688 5689 [5690] 5691 5692 5693 5694 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: