blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 12:15:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 71656 times)
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2017, 12:00:10 AM »

Come on, people haven't spoke about DUP in this country until in the last 24 hours because they aren't impacting our lives

wait there while I google to see what bad things DUP have done so I can throw it in your nazi face, filthy RACIST

Well done, you've ruined the thread by throwing words like racist around. Fool.

The word being included within the thread doesn't effect everyone making their own view as to who they consider racist.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2017, 12:00:56 AM »

Come on, people haven't spoke about DUP in this country until in the last 24 hours because they aren't impacting our lives

wait there while I google to see what bad things DUP have done so I can throw it in your nazi face, filthy RACIST

Well done, you've ruined the thread by throwing words like racist around. Fool.

Yes
That is obviously what ruined the thread!

Agreed,
 Click to see full-size image.

Whilst I discuss Islam, people aren't interested and just want to discuss people(me)

I'm struggling with the irony of quoting Eleanor whilst being on the anti human rights/a whole religious group side of this debate
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 10, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »

I had full access for 27 yrs then decided I had to move. Why on earth do you think I have such uneducated, illogical and poisonous views.

FYP.

You post deliberately incendiary statements clearly rooting for some kind of genocide/ethnic cleansing/the final solution and think the only reason people don't agree with you is because they're too PC Cheesy I'm not even sure you're aware of how deranged you sound. Seek therapy.
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2017, 03:19:17 AM »

And why would I want to meet up? Enlighten me.

That's literally why he would offer to meet up  

Missed this gem.  V good

Haha. Not quite my favourite gem from Timmy Van Brainbox though:

Does anyone know what the Muslims will be voting? They're a very close nit community and I'm sure they'll all vote the same like in the elections.

Maybe you're just gunning for an advert calendar nomination as Blonde's worst ever poster Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 03:23:38 AM by muckthenuts » Logged
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2017, 03:53:15 PM »

I'm reading that book at the moment, certainly an interesting one

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2017, 07:19:40 PM »

junior91

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

"LGBT against islamophobia" marching against Tommy Robinson is like the Jews marching against the allies
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »

I like your attempt at keeping this fire burning without actually challenging the points being made. But resorting to insults shows you're running out of fuel.

A little off subject but closely related is a book I'm looking forward to reading. If you need a break from watching the BBC news or reading the guardian, try reading it sometime. It might educate you a little at what goes on in the real world away from under your little rainbow. That's if your upbringing allows you to read such material.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity/dp/1472942248

Here's a clip of the author talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws

LMAOOOO

You either try to back up your arguments with sources from 2001 or post unsourced allegations of a rabid world domination conspiracy within the Muslim community that you seem to be suggesting has thus far been hushed among 1.8 billion people. I was a little inebriated when I posted but I see no reason to go back on what I said – you aren’t aware of how deranged you sound. If you think you are getting any credibility after this then you are very wrong. 
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 10, 2017, 07:37:23 PM »

"LGBT against islamophobia" marching against Tommy Robinson is like the Jews marching against the allies

Faith is a complex thing. Most people of faith make compromises between what it says in a sacred text and what they actually do. Hence, some Muslims might have the occasional beer, or miss mosque once in a while. Even more obvious, most choose not to persecute homosexuals or blow themselves up in the name of Allah. Do you see? But that doesn’t feed into the fear mongering and dehumanising of Islam that white supremacists have been spouting for a while now - attempting to hijack the actions of a tiny minority of Muslims who are fucking crazy to fuel a race war every ugly neo-nazi is desperate to see happen. We should all be concerned when the alt-right has taken it upon themselves to tell us what Muslims are supposed to believe, and the LGBT community has rightfully recognised that.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 10, 2017, 07:50:56 PM »

The LGBT are saying Tommy Robinson is racist.
When is he racist?
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 10, 2017, 08:11:37 PM »

It might educate you a little at what goes on in the real world away from under your little rainbow. That's if your upbringing allows you to read such material.

Actually no, I've lived in South London for most of my life including periods in some of the rougher parts (Brixton, Streatham), there are plenty of Muslims in these areas so I don't know what you mean. In fact, if I can share my own opinion I will say this - on the whole Muslims tend to be well educated. They’re well represented in universities, the NHS and London’s financial district as well as other important areas making a significant contribution to British society. I agree with you in a small amount of communities that integration could be better. This can happen quickly but you have to give people a chance to get their act together first rather than encouraging the repression of millions of people who (contrary to your ridiculous belief) are usually just trying to provide a good life for themselves and their loved ones rather than take over the planet.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 10, 2017, 08:22:07 PM »

When is he racist?

Evening Tommy.

Best Bitter.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 10, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »

When is he racist?

When he draws breath.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2017, 08:43:49 PM »

When is he racist?

Evening Tommy.

...or Stephen, Andrew, or Paul, depending which name he decided to use this week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 10, 2017, 08:45:47 PM »

When is he racist?

Evening Tommy.

...or Stephen, Andrew, or Paul, depending which name he decided to use this week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Surely a noble guy such as Tommy (or whatever he's called) wouldn't try and enter the States on a fake passport?

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: