blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8896 8897 8898 8899 [8900] 8901 8902 8903 8904 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13494803 times)
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #133485 on: June 04, 2018, 01:13:24 PM »

Sane left out of Germany squad.

Great player obviously but made very little/no impact for Germany and had plenty of chances, looks like a move to shake up the complacency that might be in the squad. They were dreadful versus Austria especially in the second half not that I think that will have any bearing on their world cup performance.

Plenty of Twitter judges who have never seen him play for Germany up in arms!  

OptaFranz

Verified account

@OptaFranz
 12m12 minutes ago
More
0 - In 12 games for Germany, Leroy #Sane provided just one assist (zero goals). Dropped.  #WC2018

Interesting Pat Nevin who I always respect criticised his off the ball work last season maybe that also has a factor if Low has seen the same

Anti city bias has reached the upper echelons of German society.

Blue moon will be a better read than private eye by the end of this evening
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #133486 on: June 04, 2018, 01:28:13 PM »

Blue moon will be a better read than private eye by the end of this evening

Grin
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #133487 on: June 04, 2018, 06:53:23 PM »

Sane left out of Germany squad.

Great player obviously but made very little/no impact for Germany and had plenty of chances, looks like a move to shake up the complacency that might be in the squad. They were dreadful versus Austria especially in the second half not that I think that will have any bearing on their world cup performance.

Plenty of Twitter judges who have never seen him play for Germany up in arms!  

OptaFranz

Verified account

@OptaFranz
 12m12 minutes ago
More
0 - In 12 games for Germany, Leroy #Sane provided just one assist (zero goals). Dropped.  #WC2018

Interesting Pat Nevin who I always respect criticised his off the ball work last season maybe that also has a factor if Low has seen the same

Disappointed for him but not too surprised really. His hollywood moments with City are superb, he is likely to go on and be a great  but he frustrates me more than any other City player.   
I like and have listened to loads of Pat Nevin on radio and pods. There is no broadcaster who gushes more about 1 particular City player. Raheem Sterling  Smiley
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133488 on: June 04, 2018, 11:00:46 PM »

wasted/spent most of the day looking at other nations top scorer bets

Cant see anything of note, as said earlier Iran, Panama and Saudi even the frontmen are going to be touching 30s if not bigger first and last on the exchanges in the 3 games they are likely to play. At those odds or bigger if you fancy a non striker for these sides dutching them through 9 bets will almost certainly pay better than the price in these markets.

Mark Langdon got the value with Iran tbf put up the fav now in Jan at 16s
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #133489 on: June 05, 2018, 12:31:44 AM »

Anyone explain how Pickford is so highly rated? I'm trying to process how he's no.1.

I recall so many mistakes last season leading to goals and otherwise. Generally he looks too excitable and in no way has a calming presence over his backline.
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #133490 on: June 05, 2018, 07:48:02 AM »

Anyone explain how Pickford is so highly rated? I'm trying to process how he's no.1.

I recall so many mistakes last season leading to goals and otherwise. Generally he looks too excitable and in no way has a calming presence over his backline.

Totally agree, he seems to pull off a lot of dramatic saves which the media/fans obviously love, but not as solid as Butland for me
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133491 on: June 05, 2018, 01:37:35 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44360116

no idea how this compares to previous tournaments but positive for England if you believe this was ever a factor
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133492 on: June 05, 2018, 03:17:39 PM »

I've not been particularly impressed with either of them to be honest.

Butland has the greater physical presence but is slightly more error-prone than Pickford who appears to have the edge when it comes to kicking and overall distribution too imo.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133493 on: June 05, 2018, 03:20:48 PM »

I've not been particularly impressed with either of them to be honest.

Butland has the greater physical presence but is slightly more error-prone than Pickford who appears to have the edge when it comes to kicking and overall distribution too imo.

agreed not a lot between the three for me, I would go Pickford in the group games to start with bar Belgium us likely to have a fair amount of the ball
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133494 on: June 05, 2018, 04:24:13 PM »

League One just got interesting

Looks like Stendel is taking over looks a good move, only had one job but did well with Hannover (only got sacked as changes upstairs)

Obviously risky but so is every appointment makes me keener on Barnsley than before anyway
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133495 on: June 05, 2018, 05:56:42 PM »

This Villa story looks very bad news

be worse bets than 22/1 with baldy they go down
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133496 on: June 05, 2018, 07:05:21 PM »

Market suspended. Already in trouble post parachute payments and having to lop huge amounts off the wage bill for next season having kept it together (plus John Terry) for the two years since relegation in a gamble to get back quickly

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133497 on: June 05, 2018, 07:10:06 PM »

I didn't get to shop quick enough never can these days sadly

Would have been fine before this could be another level
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133498 on: June 05, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »

Am I dreaming it or was there a court case about a bet on whether Rangers were "relegated" when their old company went out of business and they reformed several flights below?
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #133499 on: June 05, 2018, 09:56:09 PM »

Am I dreaming it or was there a court case about a bet on whether Rangers were "relegated" when their old company went out of business and they reformed several flights below?

Yeah some old boy took Corals to court for a quarter of a mil as he'd bet them to get relegated. Corals won.
Pages: 1 ... 8896 8897 8898 8899 [8900] 8901 8902 8903 8904 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: