blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:58:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71716 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2015, 07:01:56 PM »

Mantis and nirvana have squared the circle here with their posts.

Well put gents.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2015, 07:05:13 PM »

Arb,

Do you think there is any merit inviting all known investors to a Skype group ? We need a plan. Probably should be handled in private from here.

I am waiting for Stu to get back to me regarding his payment proposal which i assume he will be sending to everyone else.  If you haven't already i would email stu and ask him the same questions i have regarding the whereabouts of the missing '£11k' which should be sitting in his bank.  Maybe you will get a better response than i did.

I assume everyone else got this email dated 25 june?

Hi,

Could you send me your IBAN and Bic numbers so I can send you a bit more money. Am going to try and pay some monthly from my salary etc. If xxxxxxxxx pays his balance then we will be close (about £1500 light) of being able to pay everyone bar xxxxxx who I have a separate arrangement with (on that I have received his agreement and just need to clarify one minor issue and will be good to go. Will email him tomorrow). Also be aware because funds will generally be coming from my irish account after conversion it will be a funny amount so just keep a note and we will find a way to balance it off when we are wrapping it all up.

Stuart

This would imply he still has the remaining £11k in cash somewhere to make that statement.  Given the non blonde investors are in vegas at the wsop i assume once that finishes they will tie up that with stu and payments will be made.  If anyone else has any other emails from stu since can you post them if they are different to above.

I didn't get that email. In fact I don't get any of the group emails. No idea why.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:18 PM »

Always puzzles me these people who are superb at sports betting and been doing it for many years  are never laying their bets via vpn from their private mansion in Bermuda,  logic would dictate if they were half as good as they claim they would be multi. but no usually their potless and roll out the same old excuses, variance,life issues, bad luck.

how about deluded, egotistical narcissists who think their cut above everyone because they scape a wage without having to go to work for a living
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »

Always puzzles me these people who are superb at sports betting and been doing it for many years  are never laying their bets via vpn from their private mansion in Bermuda,  logic would dictate if they were half as good as they claim they would be multi. but no usually their potless and roll out the same old excuses, variance,life issues, bad luck.

how about deluded, egotistical narcissists who think their cut above everyone because they scape a wage without having to go to work for a living

Logic would dictate if these trolls were half as good as they claim they would have found a post worth trolling in the last 5 years.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2015, 10:13:54 PM »

Logic would dictate if these trolls were half as good as they claim they would have found a post worth trolling in the last 5 years.

Exactly what have I claimed to be good at ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2015, 10:52:53 PM »

I deffo log onto Blonde for entertainment. Folk shouldn't get their knickers in a twist about people who do that. I mean Tikay's pictures of bridges and ducks can only carry the forum so far.

And sorry but the fact that arbboy got blatched is pretty goddam entertaining. Don't forget these are really trivial amounts for these guys, "flicking it in" on a daily basis etc.

Few things...
- Pleno1 you're idea to give all the money back to the grimmer to redistribute is a proper shit idea
- arbboy you said the sheep run around in their little herd, it's flock mate, flock!
- RED-DOG ur posts do needle, it's a good style, slick & sophisticated

I log on to provide and receive entertainment. It is nice to give a bit back to the system which provides you with a living.  I am happy to be the bad guy whilst quietly taking all your punting money via the firms through the back door.  It definitely helps you get on acting like a twat.  Bookies are far more likely to give you a spin than if you are serious on course as has been the case at uttoxeter races tonight.  Some of you need to realise it is only ever business with me.  I don't know anyone on here well and wouldn't consider anyone on blonde as a proper mate, several gambling acquaintances at best.  Most of you are just random strangers and customers to me via the system.  I do have to laugh how seriously some of you take things when you are not even financially involved.  It does provide a chuckle.

Your post is spot on. Pads shouldn't give any of the money back it is his and he is still owed.  I am not giving my £500 back to anyone which I have already been paid. I was wrong with the herd but I am a numbers pro and have never been good with words and failed English at school because I was too busy doing further maths instead as that was my future. Finally red dog is a great needler and troll but never gets called one because of his legend status which is fair enough.  If I made the same posts as he does on my account I would be called a troll I know that or if he made the same posts under my name on blonde.  Nothing has changed since 2010.  I give far more to blonde than I can ever take.  I don't want any credit because the entertainment factor is priceless on here.  It is always important to keep the customers coming back to make sure they don't get bored.  You sell them dreams and pieces of paper ( betting slips) in return for proper money.  Some people do Twitter some people do blogs. Blonde is my release. It is good entertainment,  loads of people love it. I know that from my pm's. Quite incredibly so many people actually pm me to actually agree with me even though they couldn't be seen to say it live and direct on blonde.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:59:45 PM by arbboy » Logged
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2015, 10:57:09 PM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2015, 11:00:46 PM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:06:21 PM by arbboy » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2015, 11:07:59 PM »

Anyone else see these?

I assume Stu was hacked. Theyve been deleted now anyway:

fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2015, 11:09:04 PM »

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

why is it wrong ? because YOU say so ? are you a millionaire because according to you your one of the best there is
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2015, 11:11:53 PM »

Anyone else see these?

Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2015, 11:12:01 PM »

Anyone else see these?

They can't be real surely those tweets? He has nicked 30 large from us. He needs that a year to eat it won't last long.  I wouldn happily do my cash in this coup if he thinks he can have us over and live off thirty large.   Losing a couple of grand to find out a so called good mate is a fraud is cheap IMO.  It could end up far more expensive further down the line.

He could easily have got six figures to run this coup if he was smart so I can't possibly believe those tweets. You only get one shot to pull off a coup like this.  I can't believe anyone would do it and tweet like that for thirty large.  If he has all the best of British to him.

He hasn't even nicked thirty large because he has paid a chunk back.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:16:48 PM by arbboy » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2015, 11:12:26 PM »

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2015, 11:15:43 PM »

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2015, 11:18:09 PM »

Anyone else see these?

They can't be real surely those tweets? He has nicked 30 large from us. He needs that a year to eat it won't last long.  I wouldn happily do my cash in this coup if he thinks he can have us over and live off thirty large.   Losing a couple of grand to find out a so called good mate is a fraud is cheap IMO.  It could end up far more expensive further down the line.

He could easily have got six figures to run this coup if he was smart so I can't possibly believe those tweets. You only get one shot to pull off a coup like this.  I can't believe anyone would do it and tweet like that for thirty large.  If he has all the best of British to him.

He hasn't even nicked thirty large because he has paid a chunk back.

Mustve been hacked by a troll

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: