blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:46:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272681 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  such a proud DAD
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: such a proud DAD  (Read 46352 times)
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 15, 2015, 03:32:43 PM »

My youngest daughter Holly just had trials for Birmingham City Ladies Centre of Excellence and secured a place in the squad. Here she is with Birmingham City and England player Karen Carney and the Women's FA Cup.

Click to see full-size image.

VERY PROUD DAD Smiley

After a successful season playing in the BCLFC Under 11's, Holly has just been awarded a contract for the Under 13's squad for next season.

I am so proud of her Smiley

Proud Dad update alert!!

Holly has just signed her contract for BCLFC Under 15's. She has improved massively playing for the Under 13's over the last 2 years.....

Woohoo!
Great to see that she has stuck at it. Onwards and upwards Holly :-)

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 18, 2015, 12:17:32 PM »

Shocking photo (better one on it's way), but my lad, Joe and his team played in a residential football tournament this weekend at Butlins Skegness.
It was a huge step up in class, facing the likes of a regional Arsenal academy and a Walsdon Boys Club team, amongst others.
Chalked up a win and a couple of draws against lads who could well go on to be professionals at one level or another.

The weekend was capped off by an glitzy awards ceremony in front of over a 1000 people and receiving a trophy from none other than Ian Rush.

Joe is second row, second from right.
Squint and you can see Rushy is top right Smiley
Lady footballer is Sue Smith
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:19:23 PM by AdamM » Logged
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2015, 11:55:58 PM »

So proud of jade my eldest daughter on her prom night

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2015, 11:42:15 AM »

The older I get, the better I was.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2015, 05:39:26 PM »

My daughter picked up her first trophy for Netherton U10s (local side in Peterborough) in her first ever season playing football.

Already signed up for the U11s ready for September.  Can't wait.

Carpe Diem
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2015, 07:24:24 PM »

So proud of jade my eldest daughter on her prom night

Beautiful daughter  you have there Lee.

Shame two of the pictures are spoiled by the presence of the chauffeur.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2015, 07:26:51 PM »

I bet they can all twist you around their little fingers Tom.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 23, 2015, 05:26:42 PM »

My 15 yo lad just finished his first year doing GCSEs, school report on all subjects was outstanding in both effort he puts in and results he gets out. Out of 10 subjects the school are expecting 6 A* and 4 A. Coupled with his willing to devour all subjects and his helpful nature (he does the gardening for me and the dishwasher for the wife Smiley ) I don't think I could be more proud.

He also just finished a weeks work experience with the student union at the local college and here is the report from them.

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: July 23, 2015, 05:31:23 PM »

My 15 yo lad just finished his first year doing GCSEs, school report on all subjects was outstanding in both effort he puts in and results he gets out. Out of 10 subjects the school are expecting 6 A* and 4 A. Coupled with his willing to devour all subjects and his helpful nature (he does the gardening for me and the dishwasher for the wife Smiley ) I don't think I could be more proud.

He also just finished a weeks work experience with the student union at the local college and here is the report from them.

That's fantastic! You're right to be proud.

Take some credit for you and Mrs bobblehAt too.

The older I get, the better I was.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 23, 2015, 05:45:38 PM »

That's fantastic! You're right to be proud.

Take some credit for you and Mrs bobblehAt too.

Thanks Tom

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2015, 07:54:59 PM »

Brilliant Andrew.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2015, 08:05:58 PM »

Brilliant Andrew.

Cheers Kev. I imagine it will all change when he discovers women Smiley

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2015, 10:49:12 PM »

Excellent.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2015, 10:50:17 PM »

Missed this, was away. Stunning.

The Wycher

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2015, 11:32:51 AM »

Great thread.

Love watching my kids play sport even if they are not always great at it, but its important for them to be getting outside etc in this day and age with all gadgets and tv channels.

On sunday will be watching my daughter play some fun cricket at the women's ashes match at Worcester. Great deal where she gets to play in a mini competition during the break and we get free tickets for the game. Only started playing this season but enjoys it.

Watching her going out to face a under twelve team (she is 10) who had already put one of our team on the way to hospital was a bit scary, but she seemed quite happy. (she was caught out first ball, but at least she went for the shot!)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: