blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:08:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6981 6982 6983 6984 [6985] 6986 6987 6988 6989 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13502215 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104760 on: August 03, 2015, 05:58:38 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-bottom

Been doing a lot of work on the ante post stuff and really like this bet.  Also like Sunderland to go down at 9/4 as well but i think this is a much better angle to attack it.  If we add in Dung's positive vibes for Watford it makes it an even stronger bet.

Sunderland 10/1 to finish bottom.  Based on the spread quotes Sunderland should be a lot closer to 4/1 for this than 10/1.  Recommend £100 at 10/1.  Happy to take the general 8/1 as well which seems wrong.  9/1 is available on bf for small amounts.

need some money in a particular account to take the 10/1. will take 8/1 elsewhere if i have to but lets see if 10/1 is still there when tikay sees my message

SORTED

Don't spend it all in one go, right?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104761 on: August 03, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »

no boss

Singles

Barclays Premier League

10/1
    £100
    £1,100.00
    Sunderland
    Rock Bottom 2015/16

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000159

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104762 on: August 03, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »

might be worth loading up a lot of accounts.  Tomorrow is going to be really busy i would imagine with RP football pull out published.  There will be loads of ricks buried in there.  match bets/specials etc.  One of my fav days of the year.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104763 on: August 03, 2015, 06:09:03 PM »

might be worth loading up a lot of accounts.  Tomorrow is going to be really busy i would imagine with RP football pull out published.  There will be loads of ricks buried in there.  match bets/specials etc.  One of my fav days of the year.

Ahh, that's great news........

We are reasonably funded in most places, but if we need more, no worries, I'll auction off my wardrobe.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:11:24 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #104764 on: August 03, 2015, 06:10:23 PM »

p.s i thought norwich 9/2 to finish bottom was a really nice price.

They are both in for the same points with SPIN.  So if you think Norwich are a bet then Sunderland maybe should be upped to max bet £200 maybe at twice the price.  So many negatives for Sunderland for me.  Losing Wickham, Johnson court case about to start (he could easily be in jail in the next few weeks), gaffer doesn't really want to be there imo and it will be his last season surely as a gaffer (his wife was promised by him he would retire last year - can't imagine she is enjoying being located in the NE of England), Defoe only there because he hated the MLS and had nowhere else to go.  Can't see a great deal of positives.

NE of England is a very nice place to live.

Massively >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anywhere else I've lived for loads of reasons.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #104765 on: August 03, 2015, 06:18:53 PM »

They are both in for the same points with SPIN.  So if you think Norwich are a bet then Sunderland maybe should be upped to max bet £200 maybe at twice the price.  So many negatives for Sunderland for me.  Losing Wickham, Johnson court case about to start (he could easily be in jail in the next few weeks), gaffer doesn't really want to be there imo and it will be his last season surely as a gaffer (his wife was promised by him he would retire last year - can't imagine she is enjoying being located in the NE of England), Defoe only there because he hated the MLS and had nowhere else to go.  Can't see a great deal of positives.

Is one of them that the missus is a very good cook?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #104766 on: August 03, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »

Is one of them that the missus is a very good cook?

Wink

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104767 on: August 03, 2015, 06:40:57 PM »

Loving arb's Sunderland bet.

And absolutely, get those accounts loaded for tomorrow, gonna be a busy one.

I'm spending my profits on a new Poshies kit.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #104768 on: August 03, 2015, 06:48:55 PM »

Loving arb's Sunderland bet.

And absolutely, get those accounts loaded for tomorrow, gonna be a busy one.

I'm spending my profits on a new Poshies kit.

I did not realise Mick George sponsored Posh as well as Cambridge! They must do a lot of business around those parts to afford the sponsoring as I don't think i've ever seen a concrete lorry of theirs inside the M25 ring!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104769 on: August 03, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »

Yuh, had never heard of them before they sponsored us. Also never known anyone sponsor two teams at the same time.

Saturday's Posh v C**bridge Chrissy Turner memorial belonged in a skip tbh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #104770 on: August 03, 2015, 07:36:33 PM »

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/27328/last-chance-for-connor-wickham-to-find-a-direction-home/

Interesting article on wickham. Think the author rights a lot of shite but a few gems in there.

Sunderland is surely whether dick can get rid of the culture there this season.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #104771 on: August 03, 2015, 07:39:14 PM »

https://twitter.com/JimBobSuperStar/status/628261306169225216/photo/1

Teamsheet above.

I have bet already on this earlier and still like where I stand, but the team is weaker than I thought, so I will not recommend as the value is tighter. Still 7 first teamers start though. However, most of those could be subbed off before the game ends.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #104772 on: August 03, 2015, 07:46:56 PM »

Shhhhhhhh, we don't want everyone to know.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104773 on: August 03, 2015, 07:49:39 PM »

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/27328/last-chance-for-connor-wickham-to-find-a-direction-home/

Interesting article on wickham. Think the author rights a lot of shite but a few gems in there.

Sunderland is surely whether dick can get rid of the culture there this season.

Was surprised that he is still only 22.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104774 on: August 03, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »

it made me chuckle

Wickham was born in hereford, grew up in colchester, went to the reading academy, then ipswich town and then sunderland

no sign of any roots in south london

"the last four years have been a bit stop and start, its good to be coming home"

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6981 6982 6983 6984 [6985] 6986 6987 6988 6989 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: