blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:43:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Leeds Utd a sad sad story.
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 ... 189 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leeds Utd a sad sad story.  (Read 521190 times)
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2625 on: November 27, 2012, 10:02:54 PM »

went down tonight for the first time in a while, great result, expected much more from Leicester.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: December 01, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »

What a result!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: December 01, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »

Fantastic, well done.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: December 01, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »

Thanks Tone

A very disappointing for Huddersfield in their big derby, a great result for us in just another league game

Clayton must feel a bit of an idiot for celebrating in front of Neil Warnock when he made it 2-2.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: December 01, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »

Thanks Tone

A very disappointing for Huddersfield in their big derby, a great result for us in just another league game

Clayton must feel a bit of an idiot for celebrating in front of Neil Warnock when he made it 2-2.

Good result today, we're on a bit of a run at the moment!

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: December 01, 2012, 04:49:11 PM »

Uddersfailed Smiley ohh Dear their game of the season gone down the pan.

3/3 #batesout
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: December 17, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »

Wed is the first time since Bates took over I have bought a ticket for Elland road.

For me this is the biggest cup game since we played Man Utd at Old Trafford and beat them in the FACUP.

I think the sellout atmosphere will be really special to be in, it will be interesting to see how the Chelsea team react to this? will he play as many English players as possible or stick to the pampered poor souls? one thing i really hope is we stick it right up them. Don't give them any time or space and plant of few tackles in early.

I am worried that our soft centre in midfield will provide them with 70% ish possesion and them scoring early might prove very bad, like when Man Utd reservers rolled up last year and Owen destroyed us.

Whatever happens let hope Chelsea get a real Northern Welcome...

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: December 17, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »

Since we got tookover we have won 4 from 5. Beating the top teams, but to me the fine margines between winning and losing in the championship are tiny, we could have easily lost 4 / 5.

Our next set of league fixtures will be telling for our push for promotion. Hull/forest/Boro if we can get 6/7 points from these and then secure a couple of signings after xmass we might push on and go on a decent run.

Warnock says we need a forward, but dont we need a CM & LB first? Hoping Somma recovers and can play a part in the end of season.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: December 17, 2012, 05:26:07 PM »

This is your first game since the takeover & you choose it to be against Chelsea?

It seems a bit plastic to me, no?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: December 17, 2012, 05:27:45 PM »

This is your first game since the takeover & you choose it to be against Chelsea?

I am sorry do you know me?

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: December 17, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »

No, I don't.

There has been a few games since the takeover & you chose the Chelsea one. It seems very plastic to me.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: December 17, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »

Bit worried about this game. Mainly because the whole country seems to think we will win because of Chelsea's suspensions and travelling yet this is the only competition they have left to compete in (apart from the FA Cup but thats not started for them yet).

Primed for a let down. 17/20 Chelsea could look like a gift from Father Christmas come Thursday morning if the likes of Moses, Marin, Oscar and Hazard turn up, we won't get close to them.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: December 17, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »

No, I don't.

There has been a few games since the takeover & you chose the Chelsea one. It seems very plastic to me.

"Wed is the first time since Bates took over I have bought a ticket for Elland road."

Bought being the key word. Assumption is the mother of all…

Go troll another thread jerk.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: December 17, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »

No, I don't.

"Wed is the first time since Bates took over I have bought a ticket for Elland road."

Bought being the key word. Assumption is the mother of all…

Go troll another thread jerk.

There is no reason to be so rude, is there? I am obviously touching a nerve, but for no apparent reason.

You have said you have bought a ticket for the match, which happens to be against the European Champions, rather than the previous matches before, since the takeover. It seems to be very plastic, that is all I said.

Just remember, this is a forum, we express opinion might be wrong, but there is no need to be rude about it.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: December 17, 2012, 05:51:18 PM »

Nope you made a post designed to make another member of the forum look bad. Nothing positive or of any substance to add to it.

All you can think of is calling me a "plastic fan"?

The nerve is you, times before I try explain things that even my 3 year old would understand and yet its beyond your grasp, its like a mental block when reading the actual content of a post and what that means.

Even my last post where I make it very clear the "bought" is crucial you seem not the get what that actually means, do you know if I went to the other games? or did you just assume that?

Why exactly did you post I was a plastic fan? being wrong or having a different opinion is fine, trolling, inciting, name calling and ignoring what people post is not.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:52:50 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 ... 189 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: