blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:34:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Quick Hello and P4C
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Hello and P4C  (Read 61764 times)
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:28 PM »

I have not brought the Lap top with me this time as we need a complete break, so i have not option at the moment to reply in full regarding my so called confusion on the funds raised. I was told that this event was an event with a difference to what P4C usually hold as it was in aid of one single person opposed to the usual events held for ie a hospital etc...Yes we are very dissapointed that at least 2 of the cheques were mislaid and also all of Stacey personal bank details were mislaid as Davey did request them in order to set up a DD. This did not materialise, but when i return and speak to Jagster i will post further. Reece faces some major surgery that is not very succesful in be Uk very soon, his livers are also failing so it will be a hard time for us. thanks for everyones su;pport. Regards Maureenx

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2006, 12:42:18 PM »

I would like to add, I too would like to see where Spin palace donation went if it has been decided without any consultation with either Stacey and myself to spend it on other projects. Sorry if we have offended people with this event but rest assured after this is cleaned up as it were i will no longer post on here if I have upset too many folk but this is my Grandson here who is a very sick boy and I am so frustrated that this has taken to long to see funds and it does make one feel like we are beggers. this is the first and LAST time we will ever accept charity.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2006, 12:48:31 PM »

this is the first and LAST time we will ever accept charity.

Please don't say that Maureen. people want to help and Reece may need it.

I know you are upset and frustrated, but I think I can safely say no one on here blames you for anything.

The older I get, the better I was.
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2006, 12:51:06 PM »

Hi Mo,

I hope this mess is sorted out quickly and to your satisfaction, Reece, Stacey and yourself deserve better than this.

Please concentrate on enjoying your holiday and take down one of those comps, you deserve the break and should be enjoying yourself.

Patrick

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »

I know you are upset and frustrated, but I think I can safely say no one on here blames you for anything.

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2006, 12:55:43 PM »

Maureen

You have offended absolutely no one. I am sure you will always be extremely welcome on here

Many blondes were proud as your friend to attend the event at the Western and donate what they could. They all share your anger and frustration I expect.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2006, 01:07:41 PM »

please carry on posting Maureen , we all feel for what you and your family are going through  Smiley

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2006, 01:37:32 PM »

I am sure P4C will eventually be very gratful you have highlighted their shortcomings and that is why they have posted their intentions to change the way they do certain things in the future.

Sometimes people have to ruffle a few feathers, tis a good thing as long as its done in the manner 'most' of this thread has flowed.

Have a good time Nun Tongue
Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

I would like to add, I too would like to see where Spin palace donation went if it has been decided without any consultation with either Stacey and myself to spend it on other projects. Sorry if we have offended people with this event but rest assured after this is cleaned up as it were i will no longer post on here if I have upset too many folk but this is my Grandson here who is a very sick boy and I am so frustrated that this has taken to long to see funds and it does make one feel like we are beggers. this is the first and LAST time we will ever accept charity.

Maureen, I don't really know what to say. I can imagine how hurt and frustrated you are feeling right now. I believe you have been let down by p4c so far because if I remember rightly the p4c tourney at the western was mid-may this year and it's not December and not a lot has been done. I attended that event specifically because it was to help you, Stacey and Reese and I think all of the other people that attended were under the impression that all money raised would be going to your family and the hospital.

I can see what a tough situation you are in here but please carry on posting on the forum. I don't think you have offended anyone, I mean, how could you? You were only asking where the money had gone/what was being done with the remaining funds.

Good Luck with everything, especially Reese's new surgery. I'm thinking of you and your family.

Sophie xx

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2006, 05:06:10 PM »

Maureen i have never met you,but i know a lot of people that have,and they have all  said you are horrib oops ,the most genuine, caring family loving lady,a friend could want, if you decide not to post on here again,i will never speak to you again,we all at blonde were very moved and touched at little Reece unfortunate circumstances,but i would just like to say that most of us here would love to be able to help in some way whether it be kind words,a listening ear,or a few quid.
now you go and sit by the pool and enjoy a nice long island in the sun.and forget all about this business,
 I'm sure that  POKER 4 CHARITY  will have put everything in order in a day or two,as now that everybody is aware of their situation. its just very unfortunate that POKER 4 CHARITY    forgot,mislaid,misunderstood, or for some other reason,didn't sort this out sooner so that this didn't blow to where it is now...........

god bless you and your family and of course little Reece I'm sure he will be in all our prayers....

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2006, 07:06:20 PM »

Maureen- no one judges you in any way regarding this. This is not your fault, and Blonde would be a sadder place without you. This will get sorted, I for one feel strongly that this will now get sorted out - if it doesn't it won't stop here. Questions will be asked and calls made.

Take care, have a good break and bring the spondoolies home!  thumbs up
Tracey
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2006, 11:47:49 PM »

BUMP
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

BUMP

hey come on, the last post on the thread is 7pm, its now midnight on a friday night

Please don't be unreasonable

I have complete confidence that answers will be forthcoming but it is just going to rile people to see bumps and requests for news every few hours.

ta

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »

BUMP

hey come on, the last post on the thread is 7pm, its now midnight on a friday night

Please don't be unreasonable

I have complete confidence that answers will be forthcoming but it is just going to rile people to see bumps and requests for news every few hours.

ta

1. The time on my computer is wrong
2. Not being unreasonable, just taking peoples minds off another thread........I know the answers are coming.
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2006, 12:26:18 AM »

Likely to be no posts from P4C this weekend at all, they have an event in Scarborough.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: