blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:05:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282854 times)
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3375 on: February 27, 2011, 02:27:24 PM »

Sigh.

Skrtel back to his old ways, Gerrard watching the game go past him, and Suarez completely ineffective.  Let's hope the second half is a lot, lot better.

Yeah, shocking first half Sad Not looking good

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: February 27, 2011, 02:31:03 PM »

Hitz looks brilliant - miles from his Villa days
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: February 27, 2011, 02:56:39 PM »

Utter nightmare so far...

Carpe Diem
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3378 on: February 27, 2011, 03:26:11 PM »

Can we not play Skrtel please?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: February 27, 2011, 03:30:22 PM »

lost for words after that.

Carpe Diem
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: February 27, 2011, 10:55:44 PM »

Can we not play Skrtel please?

Ever
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: February 28, 2011, 03:47:13 PM »

Kelly looked impressive again before he got injured, isn't it about time he moved into the middle? Big dude like that needs to be in the middle rather than bombing down the flanks. Talking about impressive, Scotty Parker was sublime, what a classy footballer.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: February 28, 2011, 04:01:24 PM »

Kelly looked impressive again before he got injured, isn't it about time he moved into the middle? Big dude like that needs to be in the middle rather than bombing down the flanks. Talking about impressive, Scotty Parker was sublime, what a classy footballer.

Ah Mantis you're back! Just as an aside I'm curious who you support. Just asking like.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3383 on: February 28, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »

I agree, and think Kelly will be the long-term replacement for Carragher at Liverpool.  However, at the moment we haven't got anyone better to play right-back, so Kelly is having to do a job in his less-favoured position.

As for Parker, he is a good player.  But he was 'allowed' to play by the Liverpool midfield, and for his goal he was given acres as Skrtel backed off leaving him 6 yards of space to get his shot off (a very good one, granted).  Mark closer, and it's much more difficult to score goals like that.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: February 28, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »

Ah Mantis you're back! Just as an aside I'm curious who you support. Just asking like.

Season ticket at The Baseball Ground when I was at school. What did you guys think of Dean Saunders cos he was abs incred back then?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3385 on: February 28, 2011, 04:49:30 PM »

Season ticket at The Baseball Ground when I was at school. What did you guys think of Dean Saunders cos he was abs incred back then?

Saunders was an excellent player.  Just a shame he played under a not so excellent manager at Liverpool.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: February 28, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »

I'm too young to remember him playing for Liverpool, but this vid is one of the best things I've ever seen. Love how the keeper and Saunders are both trying to bluff each other. Saunders looking around as if he aint interested , classic!!!

Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: February 28, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »

ruined Paul elliots career, who sued him in the European court ( and won If I recall correctly) but during the game from that tackle we won the free kick!

refs were no better back then either! lol

Carpe Diem
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: February 28, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »

Yah, you had Mark Wright as well who was also quality. He prob walks into the Liverpool back four today doesn't he?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3389 on: February 28, 2011, 05:55:19 PM »

What did you guys think of Dean Saunders cos he was abs incred back then?

Very good striker . What he lacked in skill (which wasn't much) he more than made up for with effort. Probably should have scored a few more goals as he was being supplied by Barnes and McManaman but  anybody playing alongside Rushy in a medicre team would also suffer from this fate.

Yah, you had Mark Wright as well who was also quality. He prob walks into the Liverpool back four today doesn't he?

Yes , i think so.Some days he looked unbeatable but on other occasions he looked very ordainary,suffered from a lack of consistency though a lot of the blame most probably lies with the management of the time and the tactics.. No doubting his courage though , would never hesitate to stick his head in to win the ball.Definately one of the better centre halfs.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: