blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:46:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282732 times)
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #9585 on: December 09, 2014, 10:28:13 PM »

It was nice that they let Lucas play with his zimmerframe tonight.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #9586 on: December 10, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »

Welcome to mid table ville.  As ever i am right debating with clueless deluded fans who know nothing about the game whether they are scousers/geordies or whatever.  Enjoy your mid table status.  Keep living the 1980's dream that you are a big club.  lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I remember when having an educated debate and discussion was just that not called 'trolling'.  Especially when you have an unbiased balanced view which is proven correct.  Pointless posting on these threads unless you are a deluded fan.  I take the hint.   I will sign out to leave the deluded followers to believe it's still 1984 and you are a big club in Europe.  Wake up lads.  It is 2014 you are not a big club.  You got incredibly lucky last season and blew your shot at a return to the semi big time when you sold your only decent player and replaced him with squad players.  Enjoy finding a replacement for Gerrard.  Imagine how bad you would have been without him for the last 14 years.  You were awful with him most of the time.  Replacing him in his prime costs £50m+ in 2015 and you have to find a player who wants to play for a mid table club as much as he did through blind loyalty without champs league football.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 03:56:48 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #9587 on: December 10, 2014, 04:24:15 AM »

lolapool installed as 10/1 favs for europa league.  suppose there are harder ways to pay for xmas than laying them.  keep believing they are a big club. whats more important right  now for lolapool?  Winning Europa league this year?  Qualifying for it next year in 6th place in epl?  Or sacking Rodgers?  winning fa cup?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/winner
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 04:26:27 AM by arbboy » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9588 on: December 10, 2014, 06:55:58 AM »

arbboy having a educated debate with fans of another team isnt trolling

but calling them clueless deluded fans is trolling

please have a little more respect of other member,

thanks very much for your co-operation

Ironside

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: December 10, 2014, 08:44:50 AM »

Do we stick or twist guys?

Carpe Diem
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9590 on: December 10, 2014, 08:55:23 AM »

I will sign out to leave the deluded followers to believe it's still 1984 and you are a big club in Europe.

lolapool installed as 10/1 favs for europa league.  suppose there are harder ways to pay for xmas than laying them.  keep believing they are a big club. whats more important right  now for lolapool?  Winning Europa league this year?  Qualifying for it next year in 6th place in epl?  Or sacking Rodgers?  winning fa cup?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/winner

Lol, lasted 48 minutes

If you think you're not a troll you might want to google it. You are a prime example of a troll.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #9591 on: December 10, 2014, 09:16:23 AM »

2 observations from last night:

1) Townsend talks more than the main commentator.  Absolutely dreadful.
2) Nasty bit of play acting but what was Markovic thinking?  He was clear of the defender but then looked back twice and gave him the full extended arm towards the face.  No idea what he was trying to achieve even if he hardly made contact.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: December 10, 2014, 09:42:23 AM »

2 observations from last night:

1) Townsend talks more than the main commentator.  Absolutely dreadful.
2) Nasty bit of play acting but what was Markovic thinking?  He was clear of the defender but then looked back twice and gave him the full extended arm towards the face.  No idea what he was trying to achieve even if he hardly made contact.

We played better with 10 men though, so didnt affect us.

No reserve forward on the bench. A game we needed to win, and we started with 2 def midfielders.  And both out creative midfielders (courtinho and Lallana) both started on the bench, with Lallana not even making it on the pitch when we needed 2 goals in 20mins.

- taking off our only forward was also bizarre!

The worse we play the worse Rodgers seems to be tactically, the stronger the case gets that his input last year wasn't as big as i personally thought.

He was at pains sometimes to stress how he and he alone changed tactics during games and spotted things quickly, that he got the players playing a certain way, and coaching them etc etc.

Now he cant seem to even find his best 11, let alone do anything more.

£117m of his signings on the bench last night, in a game we needed to win! Wtf

Carpe Diem
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: December 10, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »

yes - some of his changes/selections last night were strange on face value.   
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9594 on: December 10, 2014, 11:06:40 AM »

No reserve forward on the bench. A game we needed to win, and we started with 2 def midfielders.  And both out creative midfielders (courtinho and Lallana) both started on the bench, with Lallana not even making it on the pitch when we needed 2 goals in 20mins.

The worse we play the worse Rodgers seems to be tactically

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #9595 on: December 10, 2014, 11:46:52 AM »

We knew Suarez was an effing brilliant player when he was here.

Now he's gone it looks like he was even better than we actually thought, pretty much single handedly nearly won Liverpool the title.

I feel sorry for Daniel Sturridge in a way. He's a decent player for sure. But with each moderate performance LFC put in, the weight of expectation on him increases.

Said in the paper you are sniffing around Charlie Austin. Now I love Charlie, he's whole hearted and never gives up a lost cause.

But honestly, he's not as good as Rickie Lambert or Andy Carroll.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9596 on: December 10, 2014, 12:15:28 PM »

Taken from the Brentford thread.

Warburton favours a high energy pressing game which borders on reckless at times but teams don't seem to be able work out what to do when they don't have time to pick a pass. Yesterday Wolves must have kicked the ball directly into touch about 8 or 9 times as a result. The number of goals Brentford have scored recently from winning the ball in the opposition's final third is incredible.

I don't think the work that Suarez ,Sturridge and Sterling did, constantly chasing and harrassing the opposition, has been fully appreciated.

It has been lacking from the very first game this season .

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #9597 on: December 10, 2014, 02:22:35 PM »

We knew Suarez was an effing brilliant player when he was here.

Now he's gone it looks like he was even better than we actually thought, pretty much single handedly nearly won Liverpool the title.

Yup, you ask any Spurs fans if they'd rather Bale was back and they'd gladly swap all the purchases for that one star player!

I feel sorry for Daniel Sturridge in a way. He's a decent player for sure. But with each moderate performance LFC put in, the weight of expectation on him increases.

Massively. Stevie G even came out and said it in the post-match interview last night that the sooner we can get him back, the better!  Sturridge is solid international-class, and losing him and Suar has killed us.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #9598 on: December 10, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »

And both out creative midfielders (courtinho and Lallana) both started on the bench, with Lallana not even making it on the pitch when we needed 2 goals in 20mins.

The worse we play the worse Rodgers seems to be tactically, the stronger the case gets that his input last year wasn't as big as i personally thought.

He was at pains sometimes to stress how he and he alone changed tactics during games and spotted things quickly, that he got the players playing a certain way, and coaching them etc etc.

Now he cant seem to even find his best 11, let alone do anything more.

£117m of his signings on the bench last night, in a game we needed to win! Wtf

Couldn't agree with all of this more. How can Bodgers not always start Lallana, and never keep him on until the end, it's a joke!!? Countihno is (at worst) a great impact sub, SO USE HIM WHEN WE NEED TO SCORE! At least he's finally removed Borini from the equation - a terrible purchase.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: December 10, 2014, 03:18:08 PM »

As tough as it may feel after such a disappointing result, perhaps going out of the Champions League might ultimately be a good thing.
Obviously you had no chance of winning it and qualifying again through the league is going to be difficult.
But now at least you have a decent chance of qualifying again through winning the Europa League.
With Sturridge back for the european campaign, you'll have as good a chance as any of the other teams in it.
There might even be a massive Europa final of Pool vs Everton or Spurs Smiley
If an English team does win it, there are only going to be 3 Champ League spot from the league, so this competition should now be priority number 1.
Pages: 1 ... 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: