blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1283131 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #9960 on: May 26, 2015, 11:18:29 PM »

A lot of noise that he's a dead man walking. Considering the calibre of the jobless managers available at the end of this season - a couple of which are clearly interested - you have to wonder if FSG fancy giving him all of the Sterlng money to blow again.

Fox News have already reported its a done deal. Rafa and Klopp look early favourites as the next boss. I can see Rafa at Madrid and Ancelotti at Milan, so Klopp?! He's crazier than Suarez & Ballotelli combined.

If he gets another year it'll be becuase they lost out on their first choice imo.

Will he dump his new missus he left his wife for if he gets fired for a new bird in the back office (like he did to his wife when he had a bit of power and joined liverpool) at whatever club he moves to after leaving the scousers or will his mid life crisis be over?

Why would you fire him anyway?  He is managing a mid table club who have come in the upper half of the mid table for every season he has managed them apart from the year when they had a world beater striker who on his own give them a chance of success?  Then they decided to sell said striker and revert to their natural position in 2015 and finish 6th (exactly where they should finish - 25 points off the title winners with a +4 GD over the season - stoke had a +3 GD and only finished 8 points behind you having spent less in the past 3 years than most championship clubs in the transfer market).  Why is that a sackable offense?  Looks like he has achieved exactly what he should have achieved in the three years he has been in charge?  Confused?  Is it 1985 or 2015?  Just checking.

Now the game gets really tough because your best player wants to leave to become a bench player in a champions league side and the only player you have with any loyalty (and got gifted a goal at 5-0 down today - lolz even the stoke defenders felt sorry for him after signing his life away for 15 years and wanted to give him a send off for all the scouse mugs who paid stokies £3k for their season tickets to watch his last ever game!) is moving to the USA for a pension.  How do you plan to replace those two to even stand still next year?  It will cost you £80m to replace those two just to stand still before you start actually moving forward.

I've bitten so many times with you, but the above is laughable.  

Surely it is more laughable to society being a deluded scouser?  I know you can't see the wood for the trees but surely even you must admit I talk a lot of sense.  Tighty pretty much says the same as me but no one has a pop at him.

I Wil happily back tiny little Stoke to finish above lolapool in the next ten years in th epl at evens  if you really believe they are still a top side. If that is the case then it is Impossible. easy money for the scousers .  You were a big side thirty years ago but stone destroyed you so bad this week it was comical.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:26:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9961 on: May 27, 2015, 05:21:51 PM »

Mario Balotelli's agent says striker will not be leaving Liverpool this summer.

Marvellous.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9962 on: May 27, 2015, 08:23:23 PM »

is it possible to block some people on blonde you you can't see their posts?

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9963 on: May 27, 2015, 08:30:01 PM »

is it possible to block some people on blonde you you can't see their posts?

This should cheer you up Dave, it's comical.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9964 on: May 27, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »

funny
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:34:35 PM by Waz1892 » Logged

Carpe Diem
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #9965 on: May 29, 2015, 01:43:42 PM »

£10 million for Clyne is funny. Yes, he only has a year left, but suspect the deal will need to be nearer to 20 than 10 to even warrant a discussion.

Especially with other clubs interested. I think he has his sights set on United personally so can understand Liverpool trying to get in there early.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9966 on: May 29, 2015, 01:54:36 PM »

Y.N.W.A

Martin Luther King Jr
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9967 on: May 29, 2015, 02:05:04 PM »

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-lawrenson-liverpool-fc-players-9353437

Mark Lawrenson's recollections of Heysel.

...and, off the back of Lawro's decision to speak about the events, an emotive article in the Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11635476/Heysel-disaster-of-1985-is-footballs-forgotten-tragedy-and-Liverpool-and-Juventus-minimal-reaction-prolongs-hurt.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 02:11:22 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9968 on: May 29, 2015, 02:29:16 PM »

funny

Ha!

How do fans see Gerrard playing in the US? Will he play further forward with a bit more freedom or would he revert to the back of the diamond?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #9969 on: May 30, 2015, 12:02:21 AM »

Y.N.W.A

On YouTube there is the recording of the BBC live broadcast from the night of Heysel.
I remember watching this at the time, but have rarely thought about it since. I suppose, unlike Bradford and Hillsborough, it was on foreign soil, and those mostly affected were from other countries.

Having watched this back through, for all of the criticisms of modern money-led sport, it feels that football is in a much better place now - FIFA excepted, obviously.

Terry Venables is in the TV studio through the broadcast. Talks with so much intelligence and sense across a range of very difficult subjects, in the most intense of situations.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #9970 on: May 30, 2015, 12:23:46 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

I saw this earlier on a break from work.

Still cant quite fathom it tbh

It is from 2005 interview not that matters really

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9971 on: May 30, 2015, 09:34:46 PM »

good result for us today

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9972 on: May 31, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »

good result for us today

Yes, 17th September instead of 30th July or something like that.

West Ham reward for fair-play is 2nd July. Not very fair- ironically

Carpe Diem
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9973 on: May 31, 2015, 07:20:28 PM »

Danny Ings free to negotiate personal terms with Liverpool this week after formally rejecting Burnley contract offer http://ind.pn/1FjtqKK

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #9974 on: May 31, 2015, 11:12:07 PM »

Danny Ings free to negotiate personal terms with Liverpool this week after formally rejecting Burnley contract offer http://ind.pn/1FjtqKK
Im sure the top 5 sides spines are tingling!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:14:48 PM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: