blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:16:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1277344 times)
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #11025 on: July 15, 2018, 04:33:54 AM »

I see, Liverpool does lack depth in those areas so he’ll make a strong benchwarmer / a bit of competition for Salah and Mane. I can’t imagine Shaqiri is the type to be content sitting on the sidelines though, will be interesting to see if he steps up or regresses and just collects those wages (kind of reminds me of when Bony moved to Man C a few years ago and just got fat).
Mcbain11

View Profile
« Reply #11026 on: July 16, 2018, 09:57:16 PM »

Loving the signing of Shaqiri. Quality player who most people have a skewed perception of. Different type of player to Salah and Mane which will give Klopp much better options this season now when looking to tweak his tactics. I wonder if there are no more attacking signings, if at some stage we'll see Salah play centrally with Mane and Shaqiri either side.
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #11027 on: July 17, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »

Loving the signing of Shaqiri. Quality player who most people have a skewed perception of. Different type of player to Salah and Mane which will give Klopp much better options this season now when looking to tweak his tactics. I wonder if there are no more attacking signings, if at some stage we'll see Salah play centrally with Mane and Shaqiri either side.

Could see that happening if Firmino is injured or rested. They don’t really have a strong alternative to Bobby up top, other than Salah.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11028 on: July 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM »

Liverpool offer £62 milly for a 'keeper;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44864358

Looks like FSG are getting serious.

Would love to see Liverpool continue their revival, & to do that, a decent goalkeeper is vital.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Sciss0rhands

View Profile
« Reply #11029 on: July 17, 2018, 07:26:14 PM »

Would love to see Liverpool continue their revival, & to do that, a decent goalkeeper is vital.   

That would be a great signing for them if they can pull it off.
Mcbain11

View Profile
« Reply #11030 on: July 17, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »

Have to say I've never been as excited to watch a Liverpool in an upcoming season. The team is just loaded with exciting players. Keita is gonna be one of those players fans absolutely fall in love with. He does everything. the only thing is I hope when he picks up his customary red card or 2 this season, he has already established himself firmly as a fans favourite by then!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: July 17, 2018, 08:59:02 PM »

Butland staying at Stoke then.  Steam into the 6/1 to win the Championship. 
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #11032 on: July 17, 2018, 09:49:26 PM »

Butland staying at Stoke then.  Steam into the 6/1 to win the Championship. 

I don't read all the betting threads but every tip you seem to make on stoke is of this nature. For years it seems! I remember last year "put the house on laying Stoke to get relegated" Cheesy

For a clearly savvy gambler, do you reckon you have a blind spot when it comes to Stoke?

It's especially ironic given the shit you give Liverpool/Newcastle and probably many other teams' fans for not being able to "see the woods from the trees"!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11033 on: July 17, 2018, 10:02:44 PM »

Butland staying at Stoke then.  Steam into the 6/1 to win the Championship.  

I don't read all the betting threads but every tip you seem to make on stoke is of this nature. For years it seems! I remember last year "put the house on laying Stoke to get relegated" Cheesy

For a clearly savvy gambler, do you reckon you have a blind spot when it comes to Stoke?

It's especially ironic given the shit you give Liverpool/Newcastle and probably many other teams' fans for not being able to "see the woods from the trees"!

Forgot about all the winning Stoke bets over the years then!  Sample size of one losing Stoke bet!  Was it a bad lay at 7/1 because they went down or because they should have been a 4/1 shot pre season?  Surely we not being results orientated here?  Forgot about all the big priced top ten finishes/match betting when they are over priced under Pulis because they were unfashionable.

Stoke have been backed from 8/1 into 9/2 in a place for the championship.  3/1 into 6/4 for a top two spot.  Would hardly say it is unsavvy.  Most of the squad are staying.  The money is there to be spent.  They are probably richer than every other club in the championship put together.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #11034 on: July 17, 2018, 10:12:29 PM »

What do you think about Gary Rowett though? Never got a side promoted.

Liked him at Derby but when the finishing line was in sight the wheels came off. Lost it when it mattered at Burton too.

Going into brand new set-up, uncertain how players/fans are going to respond, unproven.

Big question mark, big variable I think. Good luck to him though.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:15:24 PM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: July 17, 2018, 10:14:35 PM »

Oh and I agree Shaqiri is a monster signing for the money, will be even better with top quality around him
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:16:46 PM by MANTIS01 » Logged

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: July 17, 2018, 10:20:03 PM »

Liked him at Derby but when the finishing line was in sight the wheels came off. Lost it when it mattered at Burton too.

Going into brand new set-up, uncertain how players/fans are going to respond, unproven.

Derby were/still are skint hence why he left.  Stoke are the richest club in the league by a mile (without the huge para payment advantage this year and next).  Burton are more potless than me.  Money talks in football.  I don't back things blind because i live in Stoke. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:21:57 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #11037 on: July 17, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »

Oh and I agree Shaqiri is a monster signing for the money, will be even better with top quality around him

Absolute steal at the price.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: July 17, 2018, 10:32:50 PM »

Rowett don't like paying over the odds for players, which could potentially hinder, considering every player is over-priced these days, lol.

Anyways, what's occurring with that Imbula fella? Watched him for a few games and thought he was mustard then just fell off a cliff.

Mcbain11

View Profile
« Reply #11039 on: July 17, 2018, 10:36:19 PM »

Derby were/still are skint hence why he left.  Stoke are the richest club in the league by a mile (without the huge para payment advantage this year and next).  Burton are more potless than me.  Money talks in football.  I don't back things blind because i live in Stoke. 

Have Stoke lost many players at all? I will be doing my big payout season accas soon, Always throw in a championship side either to win outright, or just be promoted. Is their that steadiness about Stoke going down that Burnley had when they bounced straight back up a couple of years ago?
Pages: 1 ... 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: