blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:54:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6332715 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #17400 on: February 04, 2010, 11:41:15 PM »

Someone appears to have half-inched my syrup  Roll Eyes

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17401 on: February 05, 2010, 01:26:04 AM »

it has now been reported that lingerie model Vanessa has been with at least 3 other chelsea players. maybe she was on a scouting mission for man utd!

Hi Steve.

Note the Media tag - "lingerie model Vanessa" (wink,wink). Invariably, the Media use the Mrs Merton-esque tag.

Hope all is well with you & yours.

Yep, all is well with me. Enjoying life in sleepy Teddington & loving the fact I can walk to work, often forgetting where I parked the car days earlier Smiley

The lingerie model is now up to SEVEN Chelsea players! Meanwhile, the sleaze-papers have decided they can now "out" Avram Grant as the PL Manager caught coming out of a brothel.

What price our lovely journalists get a story on Capello, releasing it just before the start of the World Cup and accusing HIM of wrecking our hopes of lifting the trophy?

By an amazing coincidence, a proposal for some stuff was pitched to me today. We were feeling each other out, seeing who was who, & to my astonishment - because the approach came from a third party - a Gentlemen's name arose as central to the deal. Only you & PQ from here would recognize the name......

oohhh im intrigued, Give us a clue?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17402 on: February 05, 2010, 01:27:24 AM »

hi Steve, nice to hear from you. How is work going mate, you had any jollies in the US lately. I am still getting over Zanyetta beating that horse from knowhere.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
wormster

View Profile
« Reply #17403 on: February 05, 2010, 10:43:54 AM »

hi Steve, nice to hear from you. How is work going mate, you had any jollies in the US lately. I am still getting over Zanyetta beating that horse from knowhere.

Hi Phil, all is well with me. I'm back working for Highflyer, working on RUK & Turf TV mainly. I'm probably going to go to Kentucky after the Derby to meet up with Mark Johnson (for those who don't know, Mark is the English racing commentator who landed the job as the track announcer for Churchill Downs) and spend a week going racing at Churchill, playing some golf & drinking lots!

Zenyatta was just brilliant wasn't she? I see Oaklawn are offering a $5m bonus if her & Rachel Alexandra meet in the Apple Blossom Stakes in April. That would be brilliant if they did race against each other!

Anyway, how are things with you Phil? Hope the family are well. Are you looking forward to the Superbowl on Sunday?
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17404 on: February 05, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

Hi Phil, all is well with me. I'm back working for Highflyer, working on RUK & Turf TV mainly. I'm probably going to go to Kentucky after the Derby to meet up with Mark Johnson (for those who don't know, Mark is the English racing commentator who landed the job as the track announcer for Churchill Downs) and spend a week going racing at Churchill, playing some golf & drinking lots!

Zenyatta was just brilliant wasn't she? I see Oaklawn are offering a $5m bonus if her & Rachel Alexandra meet in the Apple Blossom Stakes in April. That would be brilliant if they did race against each other!

Anyway, how are things with you Phil? Hope the family are well. Are you looking forward to the Superbowl on Sunday?

Good to hear mate, that would be some race if they do get it on. Family are all good we are awaiting a new edition hopefully in the next week. Same thing happens to me evry NFL season, I get to the play offs and have had enough, the play off lines are all super solid and its tough. Promise you wont laugh but my only bets so far are Indy to have the most rushing yards at 9/5, they are 2nd fav but not as big as that and errrr I have had three bets on what song The Who will play first, there was a list that included a 7/4 fav that they never play in a short set and three of the songs were the theme tunes to 3 of the CSI shows, including CSI Miami. CSI is commisioned by CBS who just happen to be covering the Superbowl so it was a little but of guesswork but im on

Babba O Reilly,Who are you and Wont get fooled again at a combined 2/1, I read an onterview last week with Townsend that said they were to do a 5 song set and those 3 were part of it, I just need em to sing one of those first ;o). I am also contemplating a bet on how long will the National anthem will take to sing as the girl that is singing has done it many times before and I have the length of those renditions to hand.

How sad am I??

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:26:18 PM by bobby1 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17405 on: February 05, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »

LOL Phil

Did you know that The Who played an acoustic set of the five songs they will play at half time at a Press conference yesterday in Miami?

Might be online somewhere if you are sad enough want to search somewhere?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17406 on: February 05, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »

Dinner today consisted of.......

1 hard boiled egg.

Diced tomato.

Diced beetroot.

Pieces of cold chicken breast.

Drastic stuff.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17407 on: February 05, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »

LOL Phil

Did you know that The Who played an acoustic set of the five songs they will play at half time at a Press conference yesterday in Miami?

Might be online somewhere if you are sad enough want to search somewhere?

cheers Rich, I will try to find them.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17408 on: February 05, 2010, 03:30:58 PM »

1 hard boiled egg.

Diced tomato.

Diced beetroot.

Drastic stuff.

Are you more of a breast or a legs man tikay?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #17409 on: February 05, 2010, 03:32:48 PM »

Are you more of a breast or a legs man tikay?

is the conversation back on roasting?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17410 on: February 05, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »

I had a most peculiar text today. This is it in it's entirety.......

Saturday Giveaway starts at 3pm, £75 Freezeout with 10k chips & 30 minute blinds, but that's not all. Be seated at 3pm when first hand is dealt and you can buy 2,500 extra chips for £5, but that's not all - the the final table of 10 shares $1,000 of online money with Rags2Riches Poker. Reply STOP (da de da)".

I assumed it was a Live Tourney somewhere, but it fails to say where it is!

I googled Rages2Riches Poker - who I've never heard of - & they had the usual spiel, but this caught my eye......

We like the fact that players can change their table names every seven days so as not to become fodder to the “sharks”..

Anyway, they seem to be affiliated to three Live Venues - The Western, KC's in Swindon, & The Royal in Dublin.

So, go to one of those three venues at 3pm tomorrow & you'll be all right.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #17411 on: February 05, 2010, 03:50:42 PM »

1 hard boiled egg.

Diced tomato.

Diced beetroot.

Drastic stuff.

Sounds almost Victorian Tony

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #17412 on: February 05, 2010, 06:18:40 PM »

1 hard boiled egg.

Diced tomato.

Diced beetroot.

Drastic stuff.

Sounds almost Victorian Tony

He must have forgotten to mention the lark's tongues..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
wormster

View Profile
« Reply #17413 on: February 06, 2010, 08:20:21 AM »

Good to hear mate, that would be some race if they do get it on. Family are all good we are awaiting a new edition hopefully in the next week. Same thing happens to me evry NFL season, I get to the play offs and have had enough, the play off lines are all super solid and its tough. Promise you wont laugh but my only bets so far are Indy to have the most rushing yards at 9/5, they are 2nd fav but not as big as that and errrr I have had three bets on what song The Who will play first, there was a list that included a 7/4 fav that they never play in a short set and three of the songs were the theme tunes to 3 of the CSI shows, including CSI Miami. CSI is commisioned by CBS who just happen to be covering the Superbowl so it was a little but of guesswork but im on

Babba O Reilly,Who are you and Wont get fooled again at a combined 2/1, I read an onterview last week with Townsend that said they were to do a 5 song set and those 3 were part of it, I just need em to sing one of those first ;o). I am also contemplating a bet on how long will the National anthem will take to sing as the girl that is singing has done it many times before and I have the length of those renditions to hand.

How sad am I??

now that is quality punting!
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #17414 on: February 06, 2010, 03:21:06 PM »

I had a most peculiar text today. This is it in it's entirety.......

Saturday Giveaway starts at 3pm, £75 Freezeout with 10k chips & 30 minute blinds, but that's not all. Be seated at 3pm when first hand is dealt and you can buy 2,500 extra chips for £5, but that's not all - the the final table of 10 shares $1,000 of online money with Rags2Riches Poker. Reply STOP (da de da)".

I assumed it was a Live Tourney somewhere, but it fails to say where it is!

I googled Rages2Riches Poker - who I've never heard of - & they had the usual spiel, but this caught my eye......

We like the fact that players can change their table names every seven days so as not to become fodder to the “sharks”..

Anyway, they seem to be affiliated to three Live Venues - The Western, KC's in Swindon, & The Royal in Dublin.

So, go to one of those three venues at 3pm tomorrow & you'll be all right.

I'm investigating it as I post this comment mate! Will let you know what I can find out!
Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 [1161] 1162 1163 1164 1165 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: