blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:05:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 2515 2516 [2517] 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6333747 times)
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #37740 on: May 19, 2014, 09:31:19 PM »

any % in the staking left?

Sold 127.5% so far.  Isn't planning on getting past level 1, but going to have a ball

I knew I was flushing money down the toilet but I didn't know it would be that bad.

SORT IT OUT TK!!!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #37741 on: May 20, 2014, 12:33:37 AM »

Thought I would post this here, as I know you love an Ashley tale, Tikay Smiley

Guy I know just posted this up next door -

A lad who works for him had a game at St. James Park today. The team he plays for had all paid £100 a man to go up there and play against another team in the stadium.

For the money you get a 60 minute match with a ref and two linesmen, a buffet, and a stadium tour. Bloke running it all says they are doing 7 matches a day and are booked most of the summer making around £18k per day.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #37742 on: May 20, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »

Money sent with reference vegas hplayer

cheers
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #37743 on: May 20, 2014, 03:55:05 PM »

How much you after? Have up to 10% for sale.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #37744 on: May 20, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »

How much you after? Have up to 10% for sale.

was really looking for staking someone with the potential of a return

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #37745 on: May 20, 2014, 05:15:34 PM »

^ Smiley

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #37746 on: May 20, 2014, 09:07:59 PM »

Hi tikay
I had sent.you a pm a few days ago and you had not replied, maybe you had overlooked it with all this staking proposals going on? 

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #37747 on: May 20, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »

Could I get bank details forwarded? Unless you want stars?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #37748 on: May 20, 2014, 10:49:47 PM »

Bugger is it that time of year again, can I be on your reserve list Tony should a % become available.

Have you considered selling 200% and then making sure you get knocked out early?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37749 on: May 21, 2014, 08:34:43 AM »

I sold a house this weekend for someone who works in "CONCRETE SUPER STRUCTURE!"

I will find out who he works for but am sure you and he would get on great pops.

Oh and GL in LV...

For goodness sake, Shaun, get it right, please.

"Concrete Super Structure" & "concrete superstructure" are completely different things.

A super structure (2 words) is a really big, impressive, or remarkable structure. "Wow, it's super". 

Whereas a superstructure (one word) is the upper part of a building, ship, or whatever.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37750 on: May 21, 2014, 08:37:10 AM »

When will we have the first report?

The day after my first Tourney, which is Tuesday, fingers crossed, so, given the time difference, it'll be Wednesday afternoon here.

It'll not be "conventional" Tourney Reports, just sort of observational stuff, usually concluding with "did no good".  Certainly won't be Hand Histories or bad beat moaning, might throw in some concrete stories, photos of sticky buns, & glitter gulches though. Might be brief in-running stuff on my Twitter feed, too, "@Tony_Kendall".

Enjoyed your piece on Olympic AirWays/Lines/Air. 

I don't care about actual HH. Its the whole buzz and Vegas experience that matters.

I know I am already flushing money down the toilet. :-D

I always enjoyed your blogs from Vegas next door. I expect some photos during the flight to see how the new interior of the B747 looks like.

Regarding the Olympic story, I got banned from flying with the airline for a year because I woke up a pilot during a flight from Athens to Johanesburg. I was only 5 back then.
Whenever I flew with the airline I spend most of the time in the cockpit. When my Father was in charge I spend the whole journey in the cockpit even take off and landing. That was pre September 11 though. Nowadays no one is allowed to enter the cockpit. I also know that some US First Officers are trained and allowed to carry guns in the cockpits.

Oh my, just shows how times have changed since 9/11.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37751 on: May 21, 2014, 08:41:11 AM »

Morning Dean.

Unfortunately, & quite unexpectedly, it all went - & more besides - within the first 24 hours. Folks must have money to burn.

I hoped to sell up to 50%, give or take a bit, but I think I've sold 57%, so for the time being, I've had to close the thing.

I'll certainly put you on the reserve list though. There are two people (BornToBubble & EvilPie)) ahead of you on the reserve list, for 1% & "tba" respectively.

I assume you'll be heading out to Vegas, along with "Intrepid" & Co?  
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 11:46:14 AM by tikay » Logged

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #37752 on: May 21, 2014, 08:43:51 AM »

I sold a house this weekend for someone who works in "CONCRETE SUPER STRUCTURE!"

I will find out who he works for but am sure you and he would get on great pops.

Oh and GL in LV...

For goodness sake, Shaun, get it right, please.

"Concrete Super Structure" & "concrete superstructure" are completely different things.

A super structure (2 words) is a really big, impressive, or remarkable structure. "Wow, it's super". 

Whereas a superstructure (one word) is the upper part of a building, ship, or whatever.
Well you can tell it's the morning Wink

That's the one Super Structure as he was talking about tendering for big mahoosive bridges.

Btw it's Rich not Shaun as Shaun is the balding podgy guy in his 40s and I'm the... Sad

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37753 on: May 21, 2014, 08:44:14 AM »

Pm Bank Details Please and How Much is 0.5%?

Many Thanks.

Morning.

0.5% is, I think, $55, or approx £32.

Have sent Bank Details now.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37754 on: May 21, 2014, 08:45:56 AM »

Money sent with reference vegas hplayer

cheers

Safely received, thanks John.

Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 2515 2516 [2517] 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: