blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:36:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 [2991] 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6297274 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44850 on: June 11, 2016, 10:29:25 PM »

All set for Millionaire Maker. Brasilia Red table 91. Just under way . Would post pics if anyone can tell me how to reduce the size on my I- Phone 6 to 600kb

I did a post on here explaining it when you first got the phone.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44851 on: June 11, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »

All set for Millionaire Maker. Brasilia Red table 91. Just under way . Would post pics if anyone can tell me how to reduce the size on my I- Phone 6 to 600kb

Think that was me Tom, not slowmo.

Me, I'm an expert at it now. (it's been fantastic, ty ty).

I've got HUNDREDS of photos of our West Coat Adventure, & if you don't behave, I'll post a bunch of them. And you don't want THAT......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44852 on: June 11, 2016, 10:44:19 PM »

Think that was me Tom, not slowmo.

Me, I'm an expert at it now. (it's been fantastic, ty ty).

I've got HUNDREDS of photos of our West Coat Adventure, & if you don't behave, I'll post a bunch of them. And you don't want THAT......

I thought it was you asking. My bad. 

The older I get, the better I was.
slowmo

View Profile
« Reply #44853 on: June 11, 2016, 11:24:56 PM »

Got KK again , one caller , inevitable ACE flops , I bet and get called ( oops ) put him on a small to medium ace , turn is a blank  , I chech , he bets. about 25% pot  , I  push he folds  , LOL
2nd break, time for a smoke , 6500 chips ( starting stack 7500 ) blinds on restart are 150 /300 ante 50 so 950 a round . Can't sit around long
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #44854 on: June 12, 2016, 12:18:21 AM »

Got KK again , one caller , inevitable ACE flops , I bet and get called ( oops ) put him on a small to medium ace , turn is a blank  , I chech , he bets. about 25% pot  , I  push he folds  , LOL
2nd break, time for a smoke , 6500 chips ( starting stack 7500 ) blinds on restart are 150 /300 ante 50 so 950 a round . Can't sit around long

Good luck Simon.

You would appear to have missed the club championship tomorrow(no I'm not playing) so you'd better put your best foot forward in this milly-maker. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the condition of the course on your return - as good as I've seen it in 30+ years.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
slowmo

View Profile
« Reply #44855 on: June 12, 2016, 12:54:30 AM »

Looking forward to being back Ralph . Hope you are well and your golf game is in good shape .
Millionaire Maker update - accident in the big blind with J -4 clubs , called Button  raise ,  flop Q , J 9   - 3 diamonds . He bets I call , check check on 5 clubs turn , river is 10 diamonds . What do you do ?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #44856 on: June 12, 2016, 01:22:55 AM »

Either make a big bet or surrender I reckon.

Did you shove and get it through?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
slowmo

View Profile
« Reply #44857 on: June 12, 2016, 02:33:17 AM »

Bet 60%. Of the pit and got called by 5 diamonds !!  Maybe bet size was too small but also wanted to make it look like I wanted a call . Anyway 6 hours gone , 13000 chips to return after dinner break to 250/590 , 75 ante so 1500 chips every 10 hands . 4 hours of play remaining today so Time to spin it up to a playable stack for tomorrow.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44858 on: June 12, 2016, 05:18:18 AM »

Bet 60%. Of the pit and got called by 5 diamonds !!  Maybe bet size was too small but also wanted to make it look like I wanted a call . Anyway 6 hours gone , 13000 chips to return after dinner break to 250/590 , 75 ante so 1500 chips every 10 hands . 4 hours of play remaining today so Time to spin it up to a playable stack for tomorrow.

Sounds to me that you are going along nicely, Simon. A good level or two after the break and you will be right in the mix for day 2.

Good luck.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
slowmo

View Profile
« Reply #44859 on: June 12, 2016, 07:33:22 AM »

Thank Tony but busto 9 Hours and 40 mins into play and bust with 20 mins left for the day . Short stack and needed to double up and ran A-8 spades into 10-10 of Simon Deadman. 2 spades on flop and having the ace meant I was almost 50/50 but a useless jack and even more useless deuce meant that was all they wrote . Really close to the money too as paying. Over 1100 places and there will be maybe  1200 at the end of play . # pissed off
I have to say Simon Deadman is a really great guy , sat next to him for the last hour or so and he is a real gentleman. Softly spoken , acts impeccably at the table eyc etc . He reminds me very much of Thewy . Class . Hope he goes deep tomorrow.
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #44860 on: June 12, 2016, 02:04:25 PM »

I just quoted some of your spam next door!

I feel dirty!

Hope Vegas is going well sir

Ha, yes, I saw it, on the "Team Negative" thread.

You did well. Fancy a job?

If it includes a trip to Vegas I could be persuaded!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44861 on: June 12, 2016, 06:55:50 PM »

I just quoted some of your spam next door!

I feel dirty!

Hope Vegas is going well sir

Ha, yes, I saw it, on the "Team Negative" thread.

You did well. Fancy a job?

If it includes a trip to Vegas I could be persuaded!

Unforch, time is very short. Bit like you, I suppose.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44862 on: June 12, 2016, 07:54:00 PM »

Today, I was due to play this.....

Golden Nugget, Sunday 12th June, 11am, $240 PLO8

I'm going to have to miss this, I'm afraid. I got rather badly sunburnt over in California, & I don't take sunlight too well - I'm bright red - positively shining - & my hands & arms have swollen up quite badly, coupled with moderately severe heat rash. It's quite normal for me, I don't take heat & sun very well, but it clears up very quickly.

I'll be back in action tomorrow, though, in a carbon copy of today's affair, & then again on Wednesday, when I'll be back at PH for another bash at Big O. 

Binions, Monday 13th June, Noon, $240 PLO8

Apologies all, but it can't be helped. Look at it as $240 saved......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44863 on: June 12, 2016, 07:55:54 PM »

Thank Tony but busto 9 Hours and 40 mins into play and bust with 20 mins left for the day . Short stack and needed to double up and ran A-8 spades into 10-10 of Simon Deadman. 2 spades on flop and having the ace meant I was almost 50/50 but a useless jack and even more useless deuce meant that was all they wrote . Really close to the money too as paying. Over 1100 places and there will be maybe  1200 at the end of play . # pissed off
I have to say Simon Deadman is a really great guy , sat next to him for the last hour or so and he is a real gentleman. Softly spoken , acts impeccably at the table eyc etc . He reminds me very much of Thewy . Class . Hope he goes deep tomorrow.

Unlucky, Simon, but yeah, if you are going to donate to anyone, Mr Deadman is a fine beneficiary.

Amazing that you come all the way to Vegas & end up donating to a Notts regular.

Did you enjoy it?

Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #44864 on: June 12, 2016, 08:06:39 PM »

Today, I was due to play this.....

Golden Nugget, Sunday 12th June, 11am, $240 PLO8

I'm going to have to miss this, I'm afraid. I got rather badly sunburnt over in California, & I don't take sunlight too well - I'm bright red - positively shining - & my hands & arms have swollen up quite badly, coupled with moderately severe heat rash. It's quite normal for me, I don't take heat & sun very well, but it clears up very quickly.

I'll be back in action tomorrow, though, in a carbon copy of today's affair, & then again on Wednesday, when I'll be back at PH for another bash at Big O. 

Binions, Monday 13th June, Noon, $240 PLO8

Apologies all, but it can't be helped. Look at it as $240 saved......

Wasn't expecting anything back so feels like a win.

Look after yourself out there and good luck.

Ship It!
Pages: 1 ... 2987 2988 2989 2990 [2991] 2992 2993 2994 2995 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: