blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:05:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 3111 3112 [3113] 3114 3115 3116 3117 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6330480 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #46680 on: July 09, 2016, 12:12:26 PM »

Final statistics.

Events played:  16
Entry fees:  $12,470
Returns:  $15,635
ROI:  25.38%

Anyone who invested £89 will receive £111.59 returns.
The full list is here:
http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY

As stated above, tikay will settle up when he returns.

Well done tikay and congratulations investors.

How long before a UKPC PLO8 comp?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46681 on: July 09, 2016, 12:18:42 PM »

Final statistics.

Events played:  16
Entry fees:  $12,470
Returns:  $15,635
ROI:  25.38%

Anyone who invested £89 will receive £111.59 returns.
The full list is here:
http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY

As stated above, tikay will settle up when he returns.

I'll go over Mere's figures when I get a minute, make sure he's got it right.

The older I get, the better I was.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #46682 on: July 09, 2016, 12:37:55 PM »

Congrats teeks
I railed until about 03:00, wsop was showing 72 left and you still in. Just not the same with no blonde.
So glad to see the results when I woke this morning.

Best start planning for next years trip. Think you should do a full schedule. That roi and net profit probs better than 90% of those that went to Vegas.

'Bout time someone updated your wiki to include the words: Silver Rogue, Scoopio, Bananas  Grin
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #46683 on: July 09, 2016, 12:56:47 PM »

Well played Tikay and unlucky Doobs.

I was gutted when Blonde crashed but hung around online until the WSOP site announced the bubble had burst and you were still standing.  Was genuinely really thrilled for you.  It's been great following your adventures on here and you should definitely be very proud of your achievements this year.  These updates have made want to have a serious look at having a crack at PLO.  Might see you on next door's tables when you get back.  Enjoy the rest of your trip and thanks again for helping us all feel involved.

Only dead fish swim with the stream
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46684 on: July 09, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »

Yea well done champ. Have to say this has been a great value stake as always. No mark-up you know! but with the added value of consistent runs, great reports, banana jokes and almost no chance of being grimmed (I would have said zero chance but after our brush with the law and all that silver rogue stuff your triple A+ credit rating is under review). Think also your efforts have breathed some new life into the post count stats, good community spirit, we played some poker and had some fun. On the one hand I think you could prob charge a mark-up for all that..but then on the other hand I consider the medical problems and the dithering and think spot is about right. Tbf not enough new ones ripped for my liking but an actual cash profit is an unexpected twist so wp gg.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #46685 on: July 09, 2016, 01:09:06 PM »

Thanks for the updates , it's been emotional.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46686 on: July 09, 2016, 01:32:53 PM »

Delighted for you, Tikay.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to describe the journey for those of us stuck at home!!

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #46687 on: July 09, 2016, 01:38:49 PM »

Well done Teeks, really enjoyed the updates! 
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #46688 on: July 09, 2016, 01:49:31 PM »

Jeeves has coached you well this year. I hope he gets a substantial bonus on this trip.

Pleased that you have enjoyed playing and cashing so much. Nice one.

Life has no rebuy options
Marky_Crash

View Profile
« Reply #46689 on: July 09, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »

Echo what has been said by all, thoroughly brilliant read and has been the first thing I have read each morning. Has had me itching to get out there and play.

Hopefully you draw enough confidence from this that you put any concerns about mental faculties and age firmly to the side. The field in that last event was extremely strong and you were able to outlast around 90% of them with what seemed like not the best run of cards.

Pierre Neuville is proof if needed that age need not be a factor. He is approaching 74, looks much older than yourself and has 14 WSOP cashes in the last 3 years.

I know you also constantly question and examine your game and look to keep it current, something many highly profitable players do not do nearly enough. I certainly will be hoping to be in the line to buy a bit of your action next year if you choose to do a similar staking venture.

Thanks for all the great updates and see you on Monday evening.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #46690 on: July 09, 2016, 02:10:45 PM »

Don't want to rehash what's been said but got to say its been a blast, very happy to get any return but a profit is a bonus!

You must have a great ROI in WSOP events now?

Good luck with the rest of the trip, lets hope some of your other place guys go deep in the ME Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #46691 on: July 09, 2016, 04:07:58 PM »

Absolutely, been a great read these past few weeks.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #46692 on: July 09, 2016, 04:21:29 PM »

I need to thank Next Door for being most accommodating. I was supposed to be working yesterday & today, but they have been most understanding.

I got to bed at 4am this morning, was up working at 0730, & we recorded some videos at 10am, they then said I could go get some rest before the 2pm restart. 

So from here on in, I need to make up some of that lost time.

It's silly really, it was barely above a min cash, no big deal, & not much for the stakers either. But it meant so much to cash in this, & turn a profit, I can't begin to tell you. 

There's an age thing going off here, too - I enter my 70th year in a few months, & I'm obsessed with failing mental faculties, or more correctly, the fear of them. So this staking adventure has been quite reassuring in some ways.

I'm waffling, sorry - the adrenelin is surging, & I'm all hyped up.

God knows how the likes of Pleno & co sleep after they get their 6 figure binks. I'm absolutely buzzing here.

Was worth having a bit of a stake just to see posts like this. You love the game bud.

Well played again and thanks.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #46693 on: July 09, 2016, 08:22:58 PM »

All round master

Well done
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #46694 on: July 09, 2016, 09:24:20 PM »

Well done Antonio Scoopio.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 3109 3110 3111 3112 [3113] 3114 3115 3116 3117 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: