blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:50:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3731 3732 3733 3734 [3735] 3736 3737 3738 3739 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296043 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56010 on: June 20, 2022, 11:35:57 PM »

Agree with Karabiner and Celtic , have one rebuy.

Will take 5% of each bullet also

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

Just realised I now have to go through the rebuy discussion.  I'll definitely consider it, and if I do, will sell at 1.0 to you.  Entirely up to you if you want any part of any second or third bullet.  You don't have to send cash as it really depends on my mood on the day.  I could easily just walk away and have a break if I was tired or if I felt I have played bad.   I think a third bullet is pretty unlikely, as I think I'd just want to stop and regroup if had done $3K in 6 hours.  I don't think I have ever done 2 rebuys in a WSOP event.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56011 on: June 21, 2022, 09:49:01 AM »

I'll have 5% of each bullet if you promise to gamble it up on the first one and not play scared/tight/cautious/ etc

Doesn't necessarily have to be used but I think it would help.

I know you finding the rest of what you don't sell might be a lot so just sell more! You're not there for long and at 82 or whatever you are, well, you know...

xx

and at 82 or whatever you are, well, you know...

Wink

Thanks Vinny. How are the family? You still with Team Galfond?

5% BOOKED. I'll send you a PM with my Bank Details in the morning. And I'll buy you dinner when we next hook up. Can't say fairer than that.

I buy 5% and you buy me dinner? think I win Smiley Family are all good thanks.

Not with Run It Once anymore unfortunately. The got bought out and the operational side wasn't needed. Phil looked after us though, as you would imagine and it didn't take long to find something else, so all good. They are planning on relaunching in America soon so could be opportunities there in the future.

I'll await your PM with baited breath..

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Kid Grimsby

View Profile
« Reply #56012 on: June 21, 2022, 10:06:25 AM »

Hi Tony,

More than happy to have the 10%, and glad that "Bulletgate" is over lol

Sue & I will be part of your entourage on the walk to the cage to collect your winnings.

See you in 2 weeks.

Dave
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #56013 on: June 21, 2022, 11:00:56 AM »

I was going to Vegas this year, then one card ruined that dream for me.

Please can I have 2% if any left. I will be okay paying double if you wanted some extra in case of a needed 2nd bullet.

I will await confirmation from you before firing across some money.

Cheers.

Hi Alan,

Yes, I was watching that satellite as you know. A £4,000 bubble gotta make the eyes water.

2% BOOKED

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of investing again in your Vegas exploits.

Gutted that I will not be over there, but I will genuinely be rooting for you to hopefully run well. As long as you ENJOY the buzz, that is the MAIN thing.

I have just shipped you over 2% (£24.60) as requested.

Will Jeeves be employed this year to look after you/push the mobility scooter ? Wink

Cheers,
Alan

Life has no rebuy options
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56014 on: June 21, 2022, 09:37:57 PM »

Please can I have 2% if any left. I will be okay paying double if you wanted some extra in case of a needed 2nd bullet.

Cheers.

Hi Alan,

Yes, I was watching that satellite as you know. A £4,000 bubble gotta make the eyes water.

2% BOOKED

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of investing again in your Vegas exploits.

Gutted that I will not be over there, but I will genuinely be rooting for you to hopefully run well. As long as you ENJOY the buzz, that is the MAIN thing.

Will Jeeves be employed this year to look after you/push the mobility scooter ? Wink

Cheers,
Alan

Cash safely received, thanks Alan.

I'll certainly enjoy the WSOP buzz, that's the only guarantee, anything else will be a bonus.

Jeeves? Sadly not. Those were the days.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 01:53:11 PM by RED-DOG » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #56015 on: June 21, 2022, 11:35:34 PM »

Travel is a bugger missed out on letting you light some of mine on fire!

I've still got ~£20 of yours here, so will drive over and say hello once you're plotted up Grin

Get the lot!!

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56016 on: June 22, 2022, 09:08:04 AM »

Sent.   Ref Scoopios.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56017 on: June 22, 2022, 01:54:14 PM »

Cheers.

Hi Alan,

2% BOOKED

Cheers,
Alan

Cash safely received, thanks Alan.

I'll certainly enjoy the WSOP buzz, that's the only guarantee, anything else will be a bonus.

Jeeves? Sadly not. Those were the days.

Oh yes.

Remember when we used to reminisce?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56018 on: June 22, 2022, 08:07:35 PM »

Sent.   Ref Scoopios.

Received, thanks David.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56019 on: June 22, 2022, 08:08:04 PM »

Travel is a bugger missed out on letting you light some of mine on fire!

I've still got ~£20 of yours here, so will drive over and say hello once you're plotted up Grin

Get the lot!!

Great stuff, see you in Starby's.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56020 on: June 22, 2022, 08:40:57 PM »

Agree with Karabiner and Celtic , have one rebuy.

Will take 5% of each bullet also

Thanks David.

5% BOOKED

Confirmed. 

Just realised I now have to go through the rebuy discussion.  I'll definitely consider it, and if I do, will sell at 1.0 to you.  Entirely up to you if you want any part of any second or third bullet.  You don't have to send cash as it really depends on my mood on the day.  I could easily just walk away and have a break if I was tired or if I felt I have played bad.   I think a third bullet is pretty unlikely, as I think I'd just want to stop and regroup if had done $3K in 6 hours.  I don't think I have ever done 2 rebuys in a WSOP event.   

Ha, I'm glad it's not just me that forgot about spare bullets.

Yes please, I'll take 5% of the second bullet if needed. Will settle up after.

When do you head off to Vegas?

Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56021 on: June 22, 2022, 09:07:20 PM »

Sent.   Ref Scoopios.
Scoopios. The parlance of the Tikay stake makes light of day again. What other delights were there- Mr F.O.S, arsehole ripping are a couple of the excellent phrases I heard in the Staking debriefs.

Cymru am byth
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #56022 on: June 22, 2022, 10:51:57 PM »

Hi  Tony, if there is any left could Newportlad and myself have 1% each, I'll send both over when confirmed please.

Thank you ever so much

xXx

Hi Shaz,

1% for supernova

1% for Newport Lad

Both BOOKED. 

Sent 24.60 ref WSOP Shaz

glglgl

If i ever become social again I'd love a catch up!

RECEIVED.

Isn't Online Banking a thing of beauty? You sent it minutes ago, & I have it already. We used to send someone a cheque, pop it in the letter-box, they'd get it two days later, then have to visit their bank, & then wait 3 to 5 days for it to clear. I've quite forgotten what it is to write a cheque.

Be great to catch up, yes. Like most of us, I became a hermit during Lockdown, so when I first ventured out - to an SPT - I was actually quite nervous & uncomfy. My next outing was to another SPT, & I still felt  a bit awkward socially. 

Technology in general is amazing. I'm currently sat at the bar in Circa sorting out quotes and emails. Someone in the office can work on a quote and save it to our cloud based server which I can then access instantly anywhere in the world to work on the same document. It's no different to working from home. I can even be on work's phone system using an app, absolutely incredible.

The world is an incredibly small place these days.

Best of luck in the WSOP. Would've bought a piece but you're pretty shit at poker so decided not to. That reminds me..... As the only person worse than you at poker I think I still owe you a fiver for our last LL. Good luck prising that out of my grasp.

We go home on Saturday so won't be around when you get here unfortunately.

Bumped in to that posh lad on Monday. He was very drunk and drinking beer from a large shoe. Quite impressive really.

Right that's me done. Hopkin just turned up.... Time to get messy. F**king love Vegas.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56023 on: June 22, 2022, 10:57:19 PM »

Hi  Tony, if there is any left could Newportlad and myself have 1% each, I'll send both over when confirmed please.

Thank you ever so much

xXx

Hi Shaz,

1% for supernova

1% for Newport Lad

Both BOOKED.  

Sent 24.60 ref WSOP Shaz

glglgl

RECEIVED.

Isn't Online Banking a thing of beauty? You sent it minutes ago, & I have it already. We used to send someone a cheque, pop it in the letter-box, they'd get it two days later, then have to visit their bank, & then wait 3 to 5 days for it to clear. I've quite forgotten what it is to write a cheque.

Be great to catch up, yes. Like most of us, I became a hermit during Lockdown, so when I first ventured out - to an SPT - I was actually quite nervous & uncomfy. My next outing was to another SPT, & I still felt  a bit awkward socially.  

Technology in general is amazing. I'm currently sat at the bar in Circa sorting out quotes and emails. Someone in the office can work on a quote and save it to our cloud based server which I can then access instantly anywhere in the world to work on the same document. It's no different to working from home. I can even be on work's phone system using an app, absolutely incredible.

The world is an incredibly small place these days.

Best of luck in the WSOP. Would've bought a piece but you're pretty shit at poker so decided not to. That reminds me..... As the only person worse than you at poker I think I still owe you a fiver for our last LL. Good luck prising that out of my grasp.

We go home on Saturday so won't be around when you get here unfortunately.

Bumped in to that posh lad on Monday. He was very drunk and drinking beer from a large shoe. Quite impressive really.

Right that's me done. Hopkin just turned up.... Time to get messy. F**king love Vegas.

This Posh Lad being asked for ID because he looks about 16?

Click to see full-size image.

Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #56024 on: June 23, 2022, 11:10:52 PM »

Thank you ever so much

xXx

Hi Shaz,

1% for supernova

1% for Newport Lad

Both BOOKED. 

Sent 24.60 ref WSOP Shaz

glglgl

RECEIVED.

Be great to catch up, yes. Like most of us, I became a hermit during Lockdown, so when I first ventured out - to an SPT - I was actually quite nervous & uncomfy. My next outing was to another SPT, & I still felt  a bit awkward socially. 

It could have been slower ha, I had to set you up again as a payee for some reason, what a faff that was!

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Pages: 1 ... 3731 3732 3733 3734 [3735] 3736 3737 3738 3739 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: