blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:46:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273546 Posts in 66762 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 ... 3780 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6421151 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6870 on: July 04, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »

The Return of Little & Large?

nice to see Gazza out enjoying himself

Good spot!

Talking of 'Ding, I Posted a few days ago to the ffect that her business has nearly been destroyed by that parsitic virus that has got into the water supply. Hence her absence from the Forum recently, I assume.

I texted her yesterday to ask if the problem had cleared itself, as her business genuinely is being imperilled by it.

She replied...."possibly the problem may be sorted by the end of the week. There is light at the end of the pipe".......!

Humour in adversity. Love it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #6871 on: July 04, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »

have any blondes that started today busted

so we can remove them from our PRO list

Stu Fox

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6872 on: July 04, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »

blondeite, Bad-Beat-ist, Ladbroker, John "Punk Floyd" Conroy. Liverpol supporter.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6873 on: July 04, 2008, 12:23:02 PM »

That t-shirt is putting me on tilt.

Limitred Edition = only one he's got.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6874 on: July 04, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »

Stu Fox

shame had a feeling he would run well this year

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6875 on: July 04, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »

No idea who this is, or what that electric lead is doing. Maybe we should ask booder. (aka the kernel).

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #6876 on: July 04, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »

I can't imagine for a Second Bernie will bring F1 to Donnington. He says stuff to
motivate the BRDC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7489662.stm

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6877 on: July 04, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »

Moomin = busted.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6878 on: July 04, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »

No idea who this is, or what that electric lead is doing. Maybe we should ask booder. (aka the kernel).

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6879 on: July 04, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »

I can't imagine for a Second Bernie will bring F1 to Donnington. He says stuff to
motivate the BRDC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7489662.stm

Hoo-bloody-ray.

Though it's probably just brinksmanship by the oh-so-sharp Bernie. Still, we can but wish.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 12:42:08 PM by tikay » Logged

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6880 on: July 04, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »

Maybe he's playing - if so, I hope he cashews, which I'm sure he will, as long as he stops his opponents from pecan at his cards.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6881 on: July 04, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

This dude's a troublemaker. He had a scrap with Mike Matusow last year. He pushed him and Matusow went nuts.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #6882 on: July 04, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »

Today, on Interstatre 5, Northbound, between Sahara & (?), I ran into the back of another car. I've never done that in 45 years of driving, & was devestated.

Not much damage, except to my pride & ego. I was lost, not concentrating fully - mind elsewhere - the nose-to-tail 40mph traffic jam stopped quickly, & I could not stop in time. My fault completely.

No excuses, I should have been able to stop, but the car never had Anti-lock braking, the wheels locked, & I just skidded gently into his arse. I was absolutely horrified with myself.

Other driver had no insurance, & it was not his car, & he insisted on waiting for the Police to arrive. We both rung them, but due to a misunderstanding, we were parked on the meridian strip for 3 hours, awaiting the Police. In 100f+ temperatures.

I felt so sorry for the lad, he did nothing wrong, & I ran into him, & now he's in all sorts of trouble. There were no raised voices or recriminations, I just shrugged my shoulders & apologized, & we shook hands like grown-ups.

His name was, unbelievably, Jacob Devilla-Houghtailing. Hispanic origin.

I was given a "citation" - equivelant to a Summons - a fixed-penalty job, for driving without due care, or whatever, & I have until October to pay it. I don't know how much it is, as the writing on the State of Nevada documentation is too small to read. The "Highway Patrol" man was terrific, with great people skills, & extremely polite & understanding.

Here's "my" damaged Dollar-Rent-A-Car Dodge Charger, rented by Sky for me, with stoved in drivers-side headlight. I also apologised to the Sky Suits. Boy, I was not best pleased with myself.

Dont worry Tikay

Not as stupid as i felt spinning my Ferrari 180 degrees whilst exiting a roundabout and overtaking a mini metro . Ended up facing the wrong way  with 2 wheels up on the central reservation in a big thorny bush ...to make things worse said mini metro poodled past laughing...sigh

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
weller001

View Profile
« Reply #6883 on: July 04, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »

just a quick tidbit about the luxor.

If you stand at the base and look up at night when the beam is on you will see bats......thousands of them....
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6884 on: July 04, 2008, 05:25:10 PM »

Isn't it the largest atrium in the world?

From google:  The Luxor Hotel has the largest atrium in the world at 29 million cubic feet (820,000 m³).

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 ... 3780 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: