blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:00:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  nice to see some honest people out there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: nice to see some honest people out there  (Read 8019 times)
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 09:41:55 PM »

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/motors-end-early.html

If you let the auction close with a winning bidder then you have 2 people with claims to 1 vehicle which may lead to compliactions and headaches.

As for the money well he paid it in to your account and he can't get it back unless you give it to him !!!

Mr A Hughes

Sort 876890
Account 71791268

Deposit all you like nobody will get it back. If you doubt me deposit then try to get it back. What do i  get from your experiment ? The cash you gave me Smiley

Sandy

PS any time i tried this on the ebay forums nobody ever was brave enough to risk £1 to test me but nobody took anything out except where i authorised it either.

Hi can you please give me the 3 digit number on the back of your card and the expiry date.

Thanks.

Why would i give you information that could get me in trouble and help you spend my money ?

Sandy
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2007, 12:59:05 AM »

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/motors-end-early.html

If you let the auction close with a winning bidder then you have 2 people with claims to 1 vehicle which may lead to compliactions and headaches.

As for the money well he paid it in to your account and he can't get it back unless you give it to him !!!

Mr A Hughes

Sort 876890
Account 71791268

Deposit all you like nobody will get it back. If you doubt me deposit then try to get it back. What do i  get from your experiment ? The cash you gave me Smiley

Sandy

PS any time i tried this on the ebay forums nobody ever was brave enough to risk £1 to test me but nobody took anything out except where i authorised it either.

Hi can you please give me the 3 digit number on the back of your card and the expiry date.

Thanks.

Why would i give you information that could get me in trouble and help you spend my money ?

Sandy

can you give it to me instead?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2007, 01:05:52 AM »

Surely you made them numbers up?

I don't think you can withdraw money just like that anyway, you give people those details to transfer money over to you, they can't take it out I don't think.  We give out our bank details on our invoices for BACS payments, no one can withdraw using them.    For subscribing, there's the direct debit guarantee, it's not as easy as you'd think, these banks are clever things Cheesy

Glad things are sorted Sofa, hope the rest of the trade goes well and then it's off to sunnier places Smiley

henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2007, 01:25:48 AM »

Go in to any Lloydstsb and try paying in an obscure amount. I'll post the figure on here for you.

Sandy
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2007, 02:43:48 AM »

Go in to any Lloydstsb and try paying in an obscure amount. I'll post the figure on here for you.

Sandy

ok i'll send over 965641.99 but you have to give me it back

if you dont we know its fake numbers

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »

1. If you tell me how much you're putting in then how is a repeat of the number proof ?

2. The proof it's safe is that you can't take it back. If i give it back to you there is no incentive to try and get it back.

3. I keep what anyone is stupid enough to send or there really isn't any point.

Smiley

Sandy
Pokerron

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »

On that basis can I order myself a 12 month subscription to any magazine of my choice using your account details?  If it works then I keep the magazine (for the full 12 months!!), if it doesnt I pay you £15 by direct bank transfer....

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:59:15 PM by Pokerron » Logged

The Thread Killer
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2007, 01:03:03 PM »

When i had my business, a payment was made into my account of 11K + by the VAT office, the next day this amount was deducted from my account and paid to the VAT office as it had been THEIR mistake.

I was unaware of either transactions until i received my statement. Maybe it's different for business accounts?

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
mex

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »

Using a bank acct no and sort code its not difficult to obtain someones identity.

1st obtain a birth certificate of some one with same name and age approx, who died before the age of 15. (no NI records etc), preferably a baby.

NOT SAYING HOW TO DO THIS BUT ITS EASY.

Apply for a provisional drivers license, ( one guy obtained 100's of these passed tests and use licenses to hire cars that he would the use to ring other vehicles)

Set up an acct or utilty to any address over 3 years old.

get a bill sent to address in new name.

get put on local registar.

You now have in 3 months at least 2 forms of ID that are acceptable to obtain credit with only a basic search in most uk stores, also you could use this to obtain a change of address with many organisations.

how far it goes from here is upto the skill of individual.

True the details are on cheques, but thats easy to trace who has had access to it. Most fraud comes from copying details from debit cards

BTW i in no way condone any of this or taken part in anything similar.

iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/mexico66.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2007, 01:09:52 PM »

no need to even go to those lengths - just nip down his local card room and slip the receptionist a fiver to give you his personal details, surname and address then quick trip to the local town hall to obtain further personal details like date of birth and mothers maiden name.

1 quick call to the Lloyds TSB indian call centre where security is hardly the worlds greatest and soon the call centre worker is convinced that i am the account holder. I can then change all the account passwords to something i will remember for future use and transfer an amount to my Nigerian business partners bank account where he will withdraw the money for me later this afternoon.

sponsored by Fyffes
mex

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2007, 01:11:38 PM »

Yeah matt but its not nearly as james bond is it

iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/mexico66.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2007, 01:16:39 PM »

oh and ps for the record the bank account is with Lloyds TSB Scotland plc not Lloyds TSB - just for those trying to send him money Wink

sponsored by Fyffes
fearisthekey

PL: 51S1NT 4R51MS

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2007, 02:29:43 PM »

i just got back from hols and have never seen spec prices so low, ranging mostly from 4-6 euros, or 7 if they're Dolce & Cabana or Ray Blans......
What is the difference between these and the Raybans selling in the shop next door for 350 euros? Are the cheaper ones safe to use? They're all marked UV 400 etc.....

W85N 494 T85 4R51M 253OM5 1 N978TM1R5

4ON0TW1K589MUP

CHEYNE STOKING

henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2007, 01:32:59 AM »

no need to even go to those lengths - just nip down his local card room and slip the receptionist a fiver to give you his personal details, surname and address then quick trip to the local town hall to obtain further personal details like date of birth and mothers maiden name.

1 quick call to the Lloyds TSB indian call centre where security is hardly the worlds greatest and soon the call centre worker is convinced that i am the account holder. I can then change all the account passwords to something i will remember for future use and transfer an amount to my Nigerian business partners bank account where he will withdraw the money for me later this afternoon.

1st obtain a birth certificate of some one with same name and age approx, who died before the age of 15. (no NI records etc), preferably a baby.

Of course you don't actually use the account number and sort code on the Lloydstsb website or via phonebank to access your details. Both of which you need to register for anyway. Website requires a login code and password then on the next screen 3 characters from yet another password (memorable information it's titled)

How many people die before 15 years of age ? Not many. Finding an exact name match should be easy then Wink

Sandy

Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2007, 01:38:24 AM »

transfer an amount to my Nigerian business partners bank account where he will withdraw the money for me later this afternoon.

Far more likely to be a UK bank account of someone who has responded to a spam email... They then take a % and ship the rest on, without knowing what they are actually doing.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: