blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 38673 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2007, 12:27:30 AM »

The second Day one should see an increase in numbers, we're expecting to be over 100 and possibly a few scandies to turn up. Also, the remaining GUKPT champions, Praz Bansi, Michael Greco, Julian Thew, Leo Kam, Paul Bracken, Jerome Bradpiece and Dave Clarke are all expected to play. Will one of these be the winner to become the first two-title champion or will a dark horse or some random mateyboy shock us by beating all the usual suspects?

Play restarts at 1.30pm so come and rejoin our triumvirate then for another jam-filled day of updates.

sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 02:01:04 AM »

can you wish ian cox good luck if hes playing.dan magners owston is also in great form and could be a dark horse.good luck to all the welsh boys espeicially martyn cavanagh,dan owston,rana and  alan davies.i hope to see you still there come sunday.
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 07:57:59 AM »

Top updates yesterday!

Well done to Maz, Roberto and BookieJim and  to Julian Thew and Chris Bruce today.
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 08:17:22 AM »

Can you wish Foxy, Soxy and Dan Samson well for me?

Great work guys - even if Soxy did steal my seat! lol

Top updates as usual!
strawdog
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »

all the best to blondes kingpoker - almost the best radnorshire has ever produced  thumbs up
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »

gl KP. 1time plz.
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »

What he said....best of luck to APAT European Champ, Gareth 'KingPoker' Ower.  Never one to shy away from using the 'lower reaches' of the deck......
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 12:46:35 PM »

Is KP still in Wink

Good luck Smiley

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 01:00:24 PM »

It's all about KP today for me, GL mate.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »

Afternoon folks, for once I am first to something, even if it is only the first blondite in the press room.  Soooo its all about the KP is it today??  Awsome, can't wait to see how he fairs so of course we shall follow his progress with great expectation - no pressure mate!

Alright, we should be kicking off at 1.30pm again today but we may overun a little, I'll head dowstairs and see who I can bump into and generally annoy.

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 01:13:57 PM »

come on

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

debee_muzza

3 cheers for the Lemon!...hip hip...hooray!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »

Good luck Paul Murrell!  I'm cheering on the lemon! Smiley
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 01:21:51 PM »

Ok have arrived despite Snoops trying to bokk our train by suggesting how annoying it would be for the train to stop just before the Edgeware road branch.

Two big questions for today:

How many times will KingPoker get his money in ahead?

How many players will KingPoker bust getting it all-in preflop and being stupidly far behind?

I'm going for 0 and 2.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 01:22:42 PM »

Can you wish Foxy, Soxy and Dan Samson well for me?

Great work guys - even if Soxy did steal my seat! lol

Top updates as usual!

All played yesterday.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 01:28:28 PM »

Yoohoo, I've arrived, although this time without the added nutritional boost of a pre-update MacDonalds due to the forever slow tube service. "My apologies, ladies and gentleman, but there is going to be a slight delay," announces the monotone voice of the train driver. "It looks like the problems are at..." wait for it.... "Edgware Road." Woohooo. No, hold on, that's our stop. Crap!!! Why's it always the one you're going to?? As you might have detected, I'm not a big fan of the tube, whose prices seem to rise on every visit! Not sure how they manage that though, after all, they've even started announcing when they have "good services" instead of bad, as if we should be thankful.  talktothehand

Anyhow, back to the poker, and judging by the overnight chip counts, Maz Nawab will be a happy man, not just because he has the chippy lead, but also because he has earned himself a free seat in next year's final for achieving that accolade. If Stuart Fox had nicked the blinds one last time, then he would have taken that honour, I just don't think he was aware of that fact.

Whilst yesterday had Romanello, Foxy and Grundy raising and re-raising like there's no tomorrow, today could be equally aggressive, if only for the presence of the Welsh Weirdo and recent APAT victor Gareth 'King Poker Ower'. Also putting in an appearance today will be the likes of Julian Thew, the Yoyo Master keen to hit big after what has been a very poor run indeed. Hopefully today will see him finally return to form.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: