blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:51:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Grand Final: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 38891 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2007, 05:31:13 PM »

Predicted to be half way up the motorway now after being knocked down to the felt, Michael Bale is now back up to the dizzy, nose-bleeding heights of 7k after a Jacks v Tens encounter versus Jeff Kimber. A non-Ten board leaves Jeff with a face like a smacked bottom, but a stack of around 15k, so no need to panic.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2007, 05:33:05 PM »

Hit Squad update:

Praz made a raise with  and was just called by Ian Grier.  The flop is an unmenacing

three diamonds  Grier check raised an 800 bet by Praz to the tune of 2k, Praz called.

Turn    Which resulted in an allin push for 8k from Grier.  Praz with 18k still left behind does make a great pass, presserving his stack and is rewarded with Grier showing him  for the turned set.  I don't know how many times Praz has ran into sets or over sets and still remains in the tournaments lately.  He is more likely to go out with 8 2 though.

On the Karlos M front, he is doing fine on 13,000.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »

One table down, Raj Modha has taken a big hit courtesy of neighbour Edward Cahill whose Pocket Kings had Raj's Queens dominated. "I feel better now," admits Edward. Raj didn't seem too eager to congratulate him though and is now to 7k.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »

Hit Squad update:

Praz made a raise with  and was just called by Ian Grier.  The flop is an unmenacing

three diamonds  Grier check raised an 800 bet by Praz to the tune of 2k, Praz called.

Turn    Which resulted in an allin push for 8k from Grier.  Praz with 18k still left behind does make a great pass, presserving his stack and is rewarded with Grier showing him  for the turned set.  I don't know how many times Praz has ran into sets or over sets and still remains in the tournaments lately.  He is more likely to go out with 8 2 though.

Gotta love the old eye slugs. You probably can't tell from a static picture, but I bet the Mahrenholz eyebrows were twitching like a three legged ferret.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:43:37 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »

Dan Owston just doubled up through Shane Eastland, he was hold  on a board like

three diamonds

Dan bet 1,200, Shane made it 3k, Dan made it 6k and Shane went all in for a further 7k.    This put Dan in the tank, but did call to an immediate "good call" from Eastland.  Shane turned over  ..

Owston's 9's stood and he doubled up to 24,000.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2007, 05:43:05 PM »

All hail 'One Hand' Rumit, the only person in history to have sprained his arm and ended up in a sling after falling over a speed hump. No running, no alchohol - just a simple trip. Those sleeping policeman sure are dangerous.

In the meantime, check out that Rubik's Cube. 2 options. (1) It shrunk in the wash or (2) It's an original that has been used so much that it's been grinded down to a mini-cube.

We were actually trying to work out between us whether the mini-Rubik's Cube was harder or easier than the original. Whilst I suggested the small one might be easier because of the shorter distance between block (and therefore a quicker turning process), Rumit disagreed claiming that it was simply to fiddly.

Hmm, food for thought.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 05:45:12 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2007, 05:43:06 PM »

Hit Squad update:

Gotta love the old eye slugs. You probably can't tell from a static picture, but I bet the Mahrenholz eyebrows were twitching like a one legged ferret.

Funnilly, I saw an Alberto Sapiano limp UTG, followed by two more, then Karlos (I think that should catch on) made it 600 from the small blind, obviously as a pot builder which was duly called by all other players putting 3k into the pot. The K-J-T-T-2 was checked all the way down and Albert's was good. (No snickering at the back - it was soooted).

Not sure if this got to Karlos, but he looked to be gurning non-stop for the next five minutes.

sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

ITS A HIT 99.GO ON DAN.HE LOVES 99.ASK HIM ABOUT BLACKPOOL GUKPT WITH HIM ALL IN V ACES,RIVER OF COURSEFOR DAN IS A 9.KEEP IT GOING M8.AND NO DRINKING TILL I GET THERE.LOLGOOD LUCK.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Earlier today Rumit Somaiya was trying to convince Davijay Sadarangani (a big name if ever I saw it) that the tickets people were getting, (that Jon Raab uses to do the chip counts), were actually part of a tombola raffle to win a big prize. Apparently he was totally convinced.

He left 'the ticket' behind though when he was busted sadly, Rumit raised, Davijay called in the small blind and Jerome Bradpiece called in the big with 6-4o. The flop came 7-5-3 rainbow, Rumit moved in, Davijay made it 4k and Jerome called, and then called Davijay's all-in on the brick turn. Davijay's Aces had been slowplayed at the wrong time and Jerome won a healthy side pot. But Rumit survived when the river brought a third heart to add to the two in his hand for the 10k main pot.

As you can see, Warren Wooldridge is now in the chair.

Richard Ashby has doubled through Kevin O'Leary.

Ian Cox lost a small chunk flat-calling all the way with Q-J on a Q-Q-7-4-3 board against the big blind who had flopped the house with Q-7.

Sid Harris bets out 2,500 on a board, but Liam Flood (I believe he's "Liam Flood" on blonde) made it 7k to elicit a quick fold from the diet book author.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »

*Cough cough* Guests who haven't signed up, please read the following. And then make the right choice.

Click to see full-size image.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2007, 06:00:13 PM »

Chip leader Mark Friedman appears to be an aggressive chap, he just bet 25k into a 1k pot and a board of three clubs . Ian Cox was the man giving it the Hollywood. "Nothing to see here," announces Dan Owston positive Cox was folding. "The thing is, I'm sure I'm in front, that's the annoying thing" claims Coxy. "Oh come one," continues Owston, "the clocks running down." Moments later Coxy does indeed fold, leaving Friedman to add, "I promise you made a good fold, buddy."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »

We're now on a 30 minute dinner break.

FRIDAYS

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2007, 06:01:11 PM »

Anyone know the prize structure yet?Huh??
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:38 PM »

Anyone know the prize structure yet?Huh??

We'll grab it after the break.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:42 PM »

Blogger and Bad Beat trader Jason 'Meds' Medley is running well with over 30k. He just won a nice pot off Simon Zach with on a . Both players checked the River with Zach mucking on the end, but maybe Jason missed a bet there.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: