blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:08:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Okay society you win- Diary of a fat boy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Okay society you win- Diary of a fat boy  (Read 73772 times)
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »

And yet sees himself as

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2008, 05:39:15 PM »

best of luck Phil

xxxx

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 09:10:34 PM »

Okay so we finished last time with me coming to terms with being morbidly obese....
Next came the DVD....it had moments that can only be described as video nasty. Lovely photos of people looking thin after having the airbags that were hidden about their bodies removed. Some of the results were in honesty astonishing. They told us how easy it was......we are fat not stupid......remove food drink bile. It is easy....hmm not convinced.Then we switch to a clip of some guy who tells us how good his sex life is since he lost all this weight.

way, way too much information.....and people say imagination is a good thing. It is a curse I tell you.

Four packs a day in a variety of flavours......okay with that
Four litres a day of water..........going to wee in the Olympics
A weekly love in session...............omg my worst possible nightmare. I went to Weight Watchers just the once. Sharing rice cake with women who are telling stories about how cardboard tastes nice put me off weight loss love in sessions permanently.
But wait a glimmer of hope on the horizon.....Angelina pipes up that there is a blokes only session on a Thursday.....okay I am in. I know new man is supposed to open up and be able to express his emotions and all that guff but I can't. I do envy those who can but it just isn't me. I want to talk football, poker, rugby , women, without an eyes to heaven response (I apologise to those ladies who can converse on these subjects). So Thursday it is then. Bugger I have got a pasta tasting convention in Rome from Tuesday until Saturday,actually it is a trade show but what the hell when in Rome ....What to do??? (pan European expression used by the Germans when facing a problem)

Well obviously there is nothing I Can do. I just have to accept that I will have to wait until a week on Thursday and start then...........so you guys and girls will have to wait until a week on Friday to get the next installment and every Friday after  that I will post a TW3 (for you youngsters you will have to look it up).

And that was that. Not so bad really.....I celebrated by having a long burst of Stiff Little Fingers whilst hurtling up the motorway to the blonde bash. By the time I got there I was positively euphoric and celebrated by having a Guinness.

Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »

Good Luck Phil  thumbs up

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2008, 09:13:34 PM »

all the best Snat.   Jake Burns FTW

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 03:55:26 AM »

GL with it Snat!

You made the whole table piss themselves when u started singing and someone said you should have come to kareoke the night b4.  Your reply of, ''I would have but i had to be at fat bastard club'' was priceless!
Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 08:45:54 AM »

GL with it Snat!

You made the whole table piss themselves when u started singing and someone said you should have come to kareoke the night b4.  Your reply of, ''I would have but i had to be at fat bastard club'' was priceless!

You are too kind sir. Though you may have missed my best one liner of the event which was to Joobie and went along the lines of "Have you ever tried playing with an erection?"  Now that was a stupid question.

amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »

GL with it Snat!

You are too kind sir. Though you may have missed my best one liner of the event which was to Joobie and went along the lines of "Have you ever tried playing with an erection?"  Now that was a stupid question.

worked perfectly though, let me win haha Wink

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »

I have a new game for this evenings flight to Germany. My company have actually paid for speedy boarding even though it is a complete waste of money. In the past I have tried unsuccessfully to get into the speedy boarding queue when not beoing entitled to.
Tonight for the first time in history somebody with speedy boarding is going to go to the end of the last queue. I just have to know if the attendant will come and tell me just as rudely that I am in the wrong queue.......

Result to be posted in next weeks instalment of the fat club

Poppet7
Little Madam!

Lucky Lady

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2008, 11:40:33 AM »

Good Luck!! x

Zabeen

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2008, 11:50:22 AM »

Best of luck Snatty

Was grate to meet you at the weekend (loud blond to your right in the omaha)

Hope it all works out for you

Zab
redimp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »

Good luck Snat xx
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »

best of luck with the diet! - snatty hugs will never be the same!

can't remember what prompted that but i'm not sure i want to know!!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »

Snatty your a mere welterweight, over two million Americans weigh over 40 stones.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Flea

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »

Gl Snat sir - hope it all goes well, although will a new slim snatty be able to talk even faster!

"Am I out yet??"

Poker aliases: PStars - Flea71 Virgin - Flea71 Blonde - Flea Sky - Flea Betfair - flea71 WHill - And170570
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: