The thoughts running through my head when asked "Are you in a hand?, just go in to the toilets and listen"
ooer - that sounds a bit 'dodgy'
- Heads-up, or most importantly fishing my way to victory against Compo then watching Claw decimate Kinboshi.
I was so owned.
you're my biatch.
Jeez what a weekend. Firstly, i'm not sure I've ever been that drunk in my entire life, so my apologies to anyone I may owe one to for whatever I said/did
In hindsight, starting on the pints of cider pre-footy probably wasn't the best idea......
I had a great time from start to finish - too many memories to list here, and many already mentioned. Highlights though (apologies in advance for the paraphrased misquotes):
- the journey to the footy - I had a stitch from laughing so hard in the car before I'd even set foot on the pitch. We knew the boyband were following us on the magical mystery tour, but had no idea how long the convoy actually was until that poor guy we stopped to ask for directions was greeted with a chorus of blaring car horns.
- 'f**k your wheels son, I'm a magician'
- 'Philip McCan't'
- scrounging 20p of someone so Junglecat and I could share a pack of 'quality smokes' in the new beer garden
- Bongo's text and picture messages
- Getting perved on by Ironside before he'd even arrived courtesy of Laxie's phone
- Brokeback Mountain
- top ten with Suzanne
- Dawn and Timothy's jokes
- 'I think I'm the only one here who is fully entitled to say "fuck my life"'
- Kinboshi's backing vocals and moves to 'the gambler' (only noticed on video this morning - get it on YouTube doublequick Gatso!)
- Finally Matt's impromtu answer to one of the quiz questions
Looking at the top of the page now I think he was probably right
As usual, big thanks to everyone involved for making it another fantastic weekend and, IMHO, the best blonde bash yet!
Edited for spelling - maybe I'm not as sober now as I thought!