blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:53:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 43926 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:24 PM »

Chip counts for 'Gobby' (Paul Parker) and 'The Swilrwind' (Richard Swerling) please!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »

Karim Jomeen has eliminated at the usually pinchy pinchy hands of Ali Mallu. A-K versus aces, no divine intervention.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »

The Rich Get Richer...

First Dominic Rossookh knocks out Lynne Beaumont after he button raises with and she makes a stand with . No help from the board and she's gone, while he is on almost 100k now.

Anto Farkas is OUT. He went out with blind on blind against Sam Trickett's . The board bricked out.

"Golden" said Paul Gourlay.

"Golden" said Womble.

"Golden" said Rob Sherwood.

Meanwhile Sam has been ribbing Rob Sherwood after the former raised to 2k with the latter shoving for 40k. "He gone all Leo Kam on me!" said last month's winner. "He knows he can't 3-bet me because I'm going to 4-bet him to pieces!"

And just when you think this table couldn't get more interesting. Alli Mallu gets moved to this table with a decent stack...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:35 PM »

Paul Gourlay raises it up to 2,500 from the cut-off only for Stephen Montgomery to push all in from the big blind for 10,500 more.

"I went out of the DTD comp with this hand," claims Paul, looking increasingly like he is verging on the fold.

"Will you show if I fold?" he asks, almost confirming that he will indeed release his hand.

His opponent doesn't respond, and Paul passes face up.

Stephen proudly throws onto the felt, much to Rocketman's chagrin.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »

A few chip counts for you to feast on:

Mark Lowe -- 7,250
Christopher Bell -- 15,000
Richard Swerling -- 14,725
Andrew Andreou -- 41,200
Sammy Cheung -- 14,425
Rob Sherwood -- 43,550
Ali Mallu -- 62,650
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:38 PM »

Disaster for Adam Clark who really doesn't seem to run particularly well in these events. His final encounter of the night saw him get it all in with versus the of Victor Kaye on a board. However, the Poker Gods work in mysterious ways and dealt Adam the cruelest of blows by ordering a third ace to hit the river. Whilst Victor was understandably elated in victory, Adam was stoic as he departed and may be getting home in record time.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »

Ugh, that's a harsh one...

Good to see Mr. Sherwood has a very healthy stack!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »

As we crept into the final level of the night, Richard Swerling enjoyed a timely double up courtesy of Christopher Bell. It was a simple affair in the end, tens versus jacks on an ensuing 6-K-4-7-A board.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2008, 11:35:22 PM »

Stephen Montgomery is a Mont-goner. His short-stack shove with was looked up by Dfyed Price's .

and an arse-clenching river .

Sooner after, it's a similar pukeathon for Adam 'Clarkatroid' Clarke, all in on the turn of a board with against Victor Kaye's until...disaster, the Barry Greenstein special. It's the river. Because it's always the river...

Finally, it's Wombletime baby!!

Having been re-raised off a couple of hands, Womble ends up calling Paul Parker's all-in but his are marketly inferior to Parker's but the board peels off with a the first card out, followed by two spades ("Keep the spades coming" shouts Paul) Two Clubs . Parker is gone, but Womble remains. If it's any consolation, I think a ParkerCam should be our next step.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:38:12 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »

As we crept into the final level of the night, Richard Swerling enjoyed a timely double up courtesy of Christopher Bell. It was a simple affair in the end, tens versus jacks on an ensuing 6-K-4-7-A board.

The Swirlwind has opened his range to include JJ?!?!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:12 PM »

Paul Gourlay raises it up to 2,500 from the cut-off only for Stephen Montgomery to push all in from the big blind for 10,500 more.

"I went out of the DTD comp with this hand," claims Paul, looking increasingly like he is verging on the fold.

"Will you show if I fold?" he asks, almost confirming that he will indeed release his hand.

I think this hand has a little history, simply because Paul Gourlay lost a huge pot in the £500 deepstack close to the final where he button raised with A-Q and called virtually all-in against a big blind shove who actually had A-K. Perhaps he felt he could find a better spot.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:56 PM »

I think this hand has a little history, simply because Paul Gourlay lost a huge pot in the £500 deepstack close to the final where he button raised with A-Q and called virtually all-in against a big blind shove who actually had A-K. Perhaps he felt he could find a better spot.

Maybe its just because he is clueless?

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

Maybe its just because he is clueless?

Thanks Flushy for the concise imput. Wink

As soon as I read Snoops post, I immediately thought of that hand which cost Paul most of his stack at the DTD final. I don't know any of the table situation so I think I'm going to remain neutral.  Lips Sealed

Chipleader

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:34 PM »

The Swirlwind has opened his range to include JJ?!?!

he must have been bored... or they are using the french decks u are flushy and he thought they were kings
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:51 PM »

Christopher Bell's tournament has come to an end. Or "Bell's end" as Jonathan Raab put it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: