blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:14:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345864 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: August 30, 2011, 01:10:11 PM »

pardew likes players that he knows, he wants a reliable keeper with good dressing room banter who won't complain and will enjoy and maybe blossom into a 2nd choice keeper.

We have Krul who is ridic good atm.

Harper is our number 2 and will next year be out keeping coach, our 3rd choice is a random young Skandi.

Harper is injury prone and suspect, getting a young guy without spending a chunk of our transfer budget would have been a priority.

Is he any good?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 30, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »

superb instinctive shot stopper but gets beaten from distance too easily. terrible distribution from feet, great throw though. has always carried too much weight but looks better this season

love his passion though a lot of that probs comes from playing from the club where he used to have a season ticket. can't see him as a prem player, I thought he was the weak link in our side going into a season in league 1 though he has been superb so far this year

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #677 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:57 AM »

Hope to god we sign a striker today
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 31, 2011, 11:46:47 PM »

GG.

Apart from that debacle, why didn't we sign Dann from Birmingham instead of Ridgewell ? Or do Blackburn, Fulham etc all offer higher wages then we do. Why didn't we get Bendtner on loan when he's gone to the mackems, he's better than what we've got, even Macheda or someone like that would've been better than nothing. Them clowns are happy as long as we come 17th, but I honestly think after seeing how QPR, Blackburn and others have all strengthened we could go down, Leon Best is our best striker ffs. If Ben Arfa doesn't get sorted and we lose a couple of players such as Collocini or Tiote we are fukd.

Hoping something might come through late but very much doubt it.

For anyone who doesn't realise just how shit we are here's a list of our strikers :

Peter Lovenkrands - He was never prem class but now his legs are gone not sure he could even hack the Championship.
Demba Ba - hoping I'm wrong with him but he's been terrible so far.
Leon Best - we where trying to give him away earlier in the Summer.
Shola Ameobi - complete donkey
Gabriel Obertan - he is so bad he could actually be the worst of the fukn lot
Nile Ranger - likely to be in jail soon, 2 goals in champions 0 in prem from 49 apps and he thinks he's the dogs bollocks, what a ****.

That is it, find me worse in the whole league plz, doubt I've been this raging for a long time, not like it's a surprise but still.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:55:58 PM by mondatoo » Logged
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:32 AM »

Gabriel Obertan - he is so bad he could actually be the worst of the fukn lot
Nile Ranger - likely to be in jail soon, 2 goals in champions 0 in prem from 49 apps and he thinks he's the dogs bollocks, what a ****.

Last season Obertan was the stand out worst player in the prem, v.v.v.v.v.v closely followed by ranger, and it just isnt even close, they're both abs fkin awful.

Obertan might be fast, but he cant dribble with a ball quicker than walking pace, he cant pass, he cant head, he cant score Sad And Ranger... well, just lol
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 01, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »

Debacle.

Sad

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 01, 2011, 12:20:50 AM »

Taking this from NUFC.com

"It’s difficult for me because I keep doing Press conferences and indicating we’re getting players, and they aren’t coming over the line. But it’s only after the window shuts when it becomes a problem."

"We need reinforcements. I am not going to disguise that. We need reinforcements."

"Let's get these guys over the line."

Is there actually any point in him speaking?

The last part couldn't be more spot on, just a puppet for Ashley and Llambias.

I might pop up to the training ground tmoro to see what a £35 million training ground looks like.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 01, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »

worst thing you did was get 7 from 9  points - just increased teh quality of padlock on ashleys wallet

you need to get to 40 pts as quickly as poss this season because I get the feeling when the wheels fall off it could be free fall

(i like nctle alot btw and sincerely hope the above doesnt occur)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »

worst thing you did was get 7 from 9  points - just increased teh quality of padlock on ashleys wallet

you need to get to 40 pts as quickly as poss this season because I get the feeling when the wheels fall off it could be free fall

(i like nctle alot btw and sincerely hope the above doesnt occur)

I said the same on Sunday when we won, new we'd get no striker.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:33 AM »

I am obviously no Newcastle fan, pretty much the opposite, but I honestly can't believe the job Ashley has done on you and largely got away with it in the last six months.  Sold Barton, Nolan, Carroll and Enrique and replaced them with Ba, Cabaye, Obertan and Santon.  Proven players sold for big money and replaced by young players that the big clubs have deemed to be not good enough.  All this is down to Ashley and Llambias' greed eyt they had the bottle to sack Chris Hughton last year who was doing a superb job there.  

geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 01, 2011, 01:49:15 AM »

ashley should be known as the TRANSFER WINDOW LICKER

the man is a joke, please phuck off and sell the club quickly
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 01, 2011, 01:53:33 AM »

QPR's former Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton on Twitter: "Nice to see Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias come through with their promise to reinvest Andy Carroll money, £59m net profit from transfers in last 5 seasons... ambition???"

Ashley please die, u fat b@st@rd
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 05, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »

we;ll get to january and they will have to spend big bucks.

We still have a v.good side on papaer, just need as forward

krul

simpson taylor collocini santon

tiote cabaye
             ben arfa

marveux           jonas

ba

most of these players would start for most teams in the prem.

guthrie
smith
williamson
harper
lovenkrands
ranger
shola
best

all ok sqwuad players who can come on and see a game off, but not many players who can "change" a game for us, although we do have sammy ameobi who is incred.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 05, 2011, 05:54:04 PM »

LOL Pads

V. good side ?? Rly ??

If that's the case how many of our players would get in the Spurs team, not Man U/City as they are world, just Spurs, who I'd say do have a very good side but won't come top 4 this season unless they get a few shock results ?

I'm not saying that's where we are at, I know where we are at, we are a mediocre Premier Lge side who will finish in a mediocre position.

BTW just lol at out subs bench, comically terrible.

Oh my, I missed this bit "most of these players would start for most teams in the prem", <3 u Pads.

Thoughts form non toon fans on whether I'm uber negative or Pleno lives in lala land ?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: September 05, 2011, 06:05:58 PM »

Nah, you're right Monda..most players won't walk into any EPL team. Don't think you have a ridic bad team though..certainly near top of 2nd page IMO...your bench is an issue though. If you pick up 2 or 3 injuries you will be in real trouble.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: