blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:08:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  1000th Post
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1000th Post  (Read 13368 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »

whenever seriously let me know, you me tikay and tantrum, is she still about.

no matter what the turn out has to be an annual thing?

I wont drink the night and morning before this time Roll Eyes  bring matt as well, we'll bop to the same pub london bridge.

tikay the let down probs wont turn up! Roll Eyes
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2009, 05:54:06 PM »

Low carb dieting is your friend

Being so heavy you will shed the pounds and this remotivtaes you to keep going!

Fk the haters - go get yourself a copy of the Atkins diet. DO it for 3 months - you will have surpassed your goals!

I am Low carb-ing at the mo (a refined version of the Atkins - bit healthier) - i have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks - doing it for another 3 then eating healthy from there and going to follow Paul Mckennas life plan

If you are not  bothered about the fast weight loss - use the mckenna plan

No more excuses - start tomorrow! - i live in leeds if you want to meet for a ................... slim..fast...shake???!?!?!?!? - and get you started! (that is a serious offer)

Agree with the Atkins diet being a good way to lose weight and see results quickly which is always a good motivator. I went on it a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in about 6 months, unfortunately I have put it back on lol. If you do go on the Atkins diet make sure you take fibre tablets as it can mess up your digestive system.
good luck with it

Isn't that the problem with the Atkins diet?  It certainly can be effective in helping people to shed weight, but it's not a viable long-term plan in term of a healthy, balanced diet.  Much better to focus on sensible eating combined with exercise.

have you actually read the book? apart from the first 2 weeks which is very strict to create rapid initial weight loss and you can ignore if you wish, atkins diet = meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruit. wtf is unbalanced about that? if you don't run marathons you don't need to be eating bread, pasta, rice and mars bars.

Is marathon running the only thing you need energy for?

well, I have already suggested 2 websites that have good forums where stuff like this is endlessly debated. as a start from

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/85/health-fitness/faq-please-read-before-you-post-176665/

it is discussed here

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/85/health-fitness/thremp-et-al-why-you-guys-so-against-carbs-296071/
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2009, 06:03:19 PM »

I wont drink the night and morning before this time Roll Eyes  bring matt as well, we'll bop to the same pub london bridge.

how about Alea Leeds instead this time.  Early September.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »

Bolt no offence taken.

Thanks to others for your support!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »

Bolt no offence taken.

Thanks to others for your support!

cool bruv, gl
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »

how am i bopping leeds for a drink in a pub?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2009, 12:26:35 AM »

how am i bopping leeds for a drink in a pub?

bop over to walthamstow tomorrow instead then

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2009, 02:45:33 AM »

Loving the thread, fck the haters bolt!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2009, 06:32:45 AM »

Fk the haters - go get yourself a copy of the Atkins diet. DO it for 3 months - you will have surpassed your goals!

I am Low carb-ing at the mo (a refined version of the Atkins - bit healthier) - i have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks - doing it for another 3 then eating healthy from there and going to follow Paul Mckennas life plan

No more excuses - start tomorrow! - i live in leeds if you want to meet for a ................... slim..fast...shake???!?!?!?!? - and get you started! (that is a serious offer)

Agree with the Atkins diet being a good way to lose weight and see results quickly which is always a good motivator. I went on it a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in about 6 months, unfortunately I have put it back on lol. If you do go on the Atkins diet make sure you fuck everything thats not nailed down, before you put the weight back on!

FYP
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »

Agree with the Atkins diet being a good way to lose weight and see results quickly which is always a good motivator. I went on it a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in about 6 months, unfortunately I have put it back on lol. If you do go on the Atkins diet make sure you take fibre tablets as it can mess up your digestive system.
good luck with it

Isn't that the problem with the Atkins diet?  It certainly can be effective in helping people to shed weight, but it's not a viable long-term plan in term of a healthy, balanced diet.  Much better to focus on sensible eating combined with exercise.

have you actually read the book? apart from the first 2 weeks which is very strict to create rapid initial weight loss and you can ignore if you wish, atkins diet = meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruit. wtf is unbalanced about that? if you don't run marathons you don't need to be eating bread, pasta, rice and mars bars.

Yes.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »

good luck with it

Yes.

if not eating refined carbs and starch is unhealthy, unbalanced and not sensible then you'd have to be completely crackers to cut out dairy as well and insist on the rest being organic right? so many ridic fit people who eat like this tho Huh?

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »

Huh?
jezza777

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

Good Luck with this. Byron have you taken ECA stack or researched it?
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2009, 08:17:11 AM »

Good Luck with this. Byron have you taken ECA stack or researched it?

I don't want to encourage girgy to take it, it is banned in various different countries and people have died taking it although that's probably mostly dumb teenagers overdosing on hot days with not enough water.

Bodyfat % is probably somewhere around 85% nutrition, exercise being the majority of the rest, so EC is only having a small effect. However if you are gonna take it I believe the latest thinking is dump the Aspirin, which was put in originally for it's blood thinning effect and we all take fish oil which does that now, and start off very very slowly, and not to take it before intense exercise.

Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss ebook talks about this a bit and can be found on torrents if you do that kind of thing.

jezza777

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2009, 12:43:51 AM »

Thanks Byron, I have Lyles e book .  I have ordered some "E" and am not going for the A . I will see about the C.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: