blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:54:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Joke!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joke!!  (Read 314995 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »

I've just been to a charity football match for stroke victims.
I've never seen such a one sided game.

Ah! The element of surprise
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2010, 11:10:58 AM »

Not new, but made me smile this morning.

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him on the head with a frying pan.

'What was that for?' the man asked.

The wife replied 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your trouser pocket'.

The man then said 'When I was at the races last week Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on'  The wife apologized and went on with the housework.

Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.

Upon regaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.

Wife replied. 'Your horse phoned'
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2010, 03:48:55 PM »

I was telling my mates in the pub the old joke about  "what do you do when an epileptic has a fit in the bath?

Throw in your washing." 

They were all laughing out loud when a bloke tapped me on the shoulder and said "that's not funny, my brother was epileptic and died in the bath."

"sorry mate" i said "did he have a fit?"

"no" he said "he choked on a sock..."

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2010, 12:05:30 PM »

The England team went to visit a South African orphanage. "It was good to put a smile on the faces of people who have no hope and are constantly struggling," said Joseph Umboto, aged six
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »

Rob Green trained today and in 3 hours and 30,000 shots he didnt concede one goal! Tomorrow him and Heskey are going to train with the rest of the squad
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

tank posted this one on facebook the other day.  As he hasn't seen fit to share it here I make no apologies for the blatant plagiarism.

Who was the funniest dictator?

Chairman lmao

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2010, 12:10:19 PM »

To all the women that watch the footie and shout "Bring on Joe Cole!" or "Pass it to Frank!"

Please keep quiet, you didn't hear me say "Take her from behind" during Sex And The City 2, did you?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2010, 12:30:46 PM »

Cheesy
To all the women that watch the footie and shout "Bring on Joe Cole!" or "Pass it to Frank!"

Please keep quiet, you didn't hear me say "Take her from behind" during Sex And The City 2, did you?

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2010, 12:47:47 PM »

I went to the bookshop earlier to get the latest edition of 'Where's Wally'...  I looked for ages, couldn't find it, asked the young girl at the counter, she could either...  We went to the manager, she said it's here somewhere, but after 2 hours, nothing...  Well played Wally, well played...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2010, 12:56:11 PM »

I went to the bookshop earlier to get the latest edition of 'Where's Wally'...  I looked for ages, couldn't find it, asked the young girl at the counter, she could either...  We went to the manager, she said it's here somewhere, but after 2 hours, nothing...  Well played Wally, well played...

am I missing the joke here?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2010, 01:36:47 PM »

that I posted the joke earlier?

It's a seriously cracking joke.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »

I went to the bookshop earlier to get the latest edition of 'Where's Wally'...  I looked for ages, couldn't find it, asked the young girl at the counter, she could either...  We went to the manager, she said it's here somewhere, but after 2 hours, nothing...  Well played Wally, well played...

I'm with you Girg.......... think there's a bit of info that I'm missing to make this funny.
themisery

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

I went to the bookshop earlier to get the latest edition of 'Where's Wally'...  I looked for ages, couldn't find it, asked the young girl at the counter, she could either...  We went to the manager, she said it's here somewhere, but after 2 hours, nothing...  Well played Wally, well played...

I'm with you Girg.......... think there's a bit of info that I'm missing to make this funny.

Maybe the title of the book has something to do with it...
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »

don't think there's anything missing, it's just obviously an acquired sense of humour.

[ ] I lolled

Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2010, 02:19:10 PM »

I went to get some money out of the cashpoint this morning.  Little old lady in front of me was standing on one leg and wobbling about a bit - looked like she was gonna fall over tbh, so I asked her if she was ok or needed some help.  "No it's ok dear" she said "I'm just checking my balance."

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 95 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: