blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:22:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 499758 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: April 01, 2018, 09:27:10 PM »

Watched the re runs of the Scottish Derby and really like Barefoot Painter at 14/1 with bfsb, seems like it has the best semi final and ran 29secs which was the fastest qualifying time. Hennessy has looks like he has it ready for this.

Signed up with the painter Omm - I think it's the first time I've not watched the Scottish Derby heats in quite a few years.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: April 02, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »

Watched the re runs of the Scottish Derby and really like Barefoot Painter at 14/1 with bfsb, seems like it has the best semi final and ran 29secs which was the fastest qualifying time. Hennessy has looks like he has it ready for this.

Signed up with the painter Omm - I think it's the first time I've not watched the Scottish Derby heats in quite a few years.

https://youtu.be/kyBG2A1e5c8

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: April 04, 2018, 10:39:22 AM »

https://youtu.be/kyBG2A1e5c8

Thanks Omm - he certainly galloped all the way to the line.

When are the semis? I can't seem to find any cards for Shawfield on RP website.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 04, 2018, 10:48:25 AM »

The draw has been made.  It was shown on RPGTV live on the show.  I remember seeing the 3 semis but can't find anything online.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: April 04, 2018, 05:06:45 PM »

Saturday 7th April

Heat 1
Borna Account
Cooneen Jack
Westway O'Neill
Ni Hao
King Turbo
Dropzone (m)

Heat 2
Bombers Bullet
Bruisers Bullet
Bull Run Button
Wuheida
The Other Reg (m)
Dorotas Vic (w)

Heat 3
Black Farren
Lightfoot King
Barefoot Painter
Carn Brea
Ashbank Christy (m)
Calico Ranger (w)

King Turbo loving life in heat 1, any two can go through in heat two. Will be on RPGTV or up on YouTube after.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 07, 2018, 12:16:22 PM »

Was supposed to add Tyrur Shay to the team at 100/1 with Fred but didn’t post when I placed the bet and now he is best 66/1.  2nd last year and broke 500m record during jeans. Did get injured and was thought that he would retire, obvs still abit of a gamble but at 100’s thought they got the price wrong. He trails tonight before racing. Rising brandy is also trailing. I’ll not include him in the team as others cannot get the price.

Scottish Derby heats tonight, King Turbo has got such a golden heat, next dog in the outrights is (14/1 with Bev but lots of 25/1 available) Trap 4 withdrawn in heat 2 which means The Other Reg has no one on the inside and the price has shortened.

Should be decent, just have to fit in the viewing somewhere.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: April 07, 2018, 01:03:32 PM »

great work in the thread guys

what happened to Scotty? sorry if I missed something personal
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 07, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »

Shay was my lay of the finals night last year.  Just don't think it will ever get a clear run to pick up the top class quick away types wide around Towcester.  Sounds stupid because he holds the track record but its easier doing track records in the earlier rounds when he might get away on terms.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 07, 2018, 01:52:16 PM »

great work in the thread guys

what happened to Scotty? sorry if I missed something personal

Not quite sure, I DM’d him on Twitter not so long ago to see if he would get involved in this but never got a reply.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 07, 2018, 01:59:30 PM »

Shay was my lay of the finals night last year.  Just don't think it will ever get a clear run to pick up the top class quick away types wide around Towcester.  Sounds stupid because he holds the track record but its easier doing track records in the earlier rounds when he might get away on terms.

I’m sure I read a comment from the trainer saying he thinks Shay was too close to the winner at the bend last year, felt that if he was a couple of lengths behind he would have worked harder and got up. I’d have to watch the final again to see if that’s right.  You’re right about his track record as it was from traps to line if memory serves.

Anyway just great that he potentially has another crack at it rather than having to retire.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: April 07, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »

I’m sure I read a comment from the trainer saying he thinks Shay was too close to the winner at the bend last year, felt that if he was a couple of lengths behind he would have worked harder and got up. I’d have to watch the final again to see if that’s right.  You’re right about his track record as it was from traps to line if memory serves.

Anyway just great that he potentially has another crack at it rather than having to retire.

He trapped like Hiya Butt in his track record run and literally shit up.  I was there that night and knew it was a special time before it was even announced.  He powered home so strong after the bingo break.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: April 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »

Was supposed to add Tyrur Shay to the team at 100/1 with Fred but didn’t post when I placed the bet and now he is best 66/1.  2nd last year and broke 500m record during jeans. Did get injured and was thought that he would retire, obvs still abit of a gamble but at 100’s thought they got the price wrong. He trails tonight before racing. Rising brandy is also trailing. I’ll not include him in the team as others cannot get the price.

Scottish Derby heats tonight, King Turbo has got such a golden heat, next dog in the outrights is (14/1 with Bev but lots of 25/1 available) Trap 4 withdrawn in heat 2 which means The Other Reg has no one on the inside and the price has shortened.

Should be decent, just have to fit in the viewing somewhere.

Correction: Shay was 80/1 not 100/1.

Also I have has a bet at 9/4 on Calico Ranger in the third heat, cant see it being this price come the off and I think JK tipped T2 in the post as part of his flying four which would be why it’s shortened. He has also gone with The Other Reg in heat two which obvs has a lot going for it even before the withdrawal I’m just wondering at what price does Bruisers become the value. Still a watching brief as any two can go through from them.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 07, 2018, 04:35:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/towcester_tv/status/981500304280707072

This is the Towcester track record run omm. 
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 07, 2018, 04:55:32 PM »

https://twitter.com/towcester_tv/status/981500304280707072

This is the Towcester track record run omm. 

Lovely, such a beautiful looking dog, love looking back on racing like this. Thanks Arb.

So glad I got tickets to the semi and final. Hoping to see some top quality racing, kids are so excited as well.

Did you see that Greyhound Welfare was a segment on GMB one day last week, GBGB declined to send someone on as they felt it was a one sided debate and was preloaded against Greyhound racing. Think they made an error as instead GMB booked John McCrick who as much as I like the guy he is a panto villain and has tendancies to scream and shout and go off track, not the best representation for the sport. In the poll they ran about should Greyhound racing be banned I think it got over 20k votes and was 52% YES. Twitter fans went made.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: April 07, 2018, 07:01:01 PM »

If anyone can do a bet for me on 365 Message me, can send PayPal straight away.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: