blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 01:16:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272977 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Trip Report...(Long)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Trip Report...(Long)  (Read 36728 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

Can you remember that its Poker Hand Analysis please Cos & Mantis, and Mantis is just giving Analysis (as asked for) rather than "advice".

HI HELEN!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »

Mantis = LOL

Will post properly tomorrow.

But right now just lol, if you cant understand how cos is thinking at the table then your not human.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »

Oops. Misread.

nice pic Tom, but wtf is with those boots?

Dunno. This pic is a mistake anyway. I was googling "Tilted" and accidentally pressed the K instead of the T.

quite often wonderful things are discovered by accident.

I guess you accidentally pressed the W

The older I get, the better I was.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2009, 11:57:54 PM »

Just out of interest for the morning so i can reply to your drivel? Do you no longer have any emotions?

Do you look at everyone as a number at your table?

I have never seen so much tosh in my life as your replies to Cos's posts.

Its a shame to see this thread sent of course by such backwardness.

If I ever get to play in a vacuum of great opponents for ever more please remove the above post as i didnt realise such a toasty world existed.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2009, 02:01:45 AM »

lol sorry - will post the rest tomorrow. Promise. Been doing big fat hairy greek foody things the last few days.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2009, 10:25:07 AM »

Just out of interest for the morning so i can reply to your drivel? Do you no longer have any emotions?

If I ever get to play in a vacuum of great opponents for ever more please remove the above post as i didnt realise such a toasty world existed.

I know perfectly well how he feels. Everybody who plays poker gets annoyed, tilted and frustrated from time to time. But are these emotions helpful? Of course not. So as poker players becoming less frustrated at the table is something we should want to aspire to. It's not easy to do granted, but that's what we should aspire to. Because that's what good players do. I remember when Linford Christie lined up at the start of the 100m in the Olympics. He was doing that tunnel vision thing and blocking out all the other runners so they wouldn't affect his concentration. He was there to do a job and wasn't going to let anybody get inside his head. What you appear to be saying is Linford should have been fretting about the other runners to show his emotional side.

I enjoy reading Cos's stuff but lately I'm seeing a lot of angst towards other players. My advice was for him to try and be less frustrated by his opponents. His reaction was to get frustrated. He believes that even when he is tilting he is fully in control. But it isn't possible to be tilted and fully in control at the same time. DUCY? So I'm afraid that is the only drivel in the thread. Anyway I'm enoying this report so let's move on with the next instalment....

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2009, 12:04:06 PM »

ooooh friend
ooooh poker friend

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:19:34 PM by BAM » Logged

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »

ooooh friend
ooooh thumbs up poker friend

FYP

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2009, 01:14:00 PM »

I know perfectly well how he feels. Everybody who plays poker gets annoyed, tilted and frustrated from time to time. But are these emotions helpful? Of course not. So as poker players becoming less frustrated at the table is something we should want to aspire to. It's not easy to do granted, but that's what we should aspire to. Because that's what good players do. I remember when Linford Christie lined up at the start of the 100m in the Olympics. He was doing that tunnel vision thing and blocking out all the other runners so they wouldn't affect his concentration. He was there to do a job and wasn't going to let anybody get inside his head. What you appear to be saying is Linford should have been fretting about the other runners to show his emotional side.

I enjoy reading Cos's stuff but lately I'm seeing a lot of angst towards other players. My advice was for him to try and be less frustrated by his opponents. His reaction was to get frustrated. He believes that even when he is tilting he is fully in control. But it isn't possible to be tilted and fully in control at the same time. DUCY? So I'm afraid that is the only drivel in the thread. Anyway I'm enoying this report so let's move on with the next instalment....

Do you not think that sometimes having someone tilt you slighlty motivates you to play your A game more against them?

maccol

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2009, 02:25:13 PM »

Do you not think that sometimes having someone tilt you slighlty motivates you to play your A game more against them?
Tq save Mantis 1000 words: No

Embracing the variance.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »

ooooh friend
ooooh poker friend

Why did you feel the need to post a picture of me?

HI HELEN!
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2009, 02:58:23 PM »

ooooh friend
ooooh poker friend

Why did you feel the need to post a picture of me?

FY Picture

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »

£1000 heads up match please.

Just me
spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »

I learn few things today.

1. Grec food is worse than Rosbif food.

2. Kebap is from Turcs.

Merci for this.

Let us make tadpoles not war!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 27, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

Usually when I get tilted by someone, they end up with my chips.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: