blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177832 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1230 on: February 21, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »

He seemed to think short and hard workouts are every bit (if not more) effective than a couple of hours of clueless messing about. 

He's quite right.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 21, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »

PS  The official first weigh in?  Was OMFG shocking!  Not quite the number I'd given Ger the other day...blimey. 

Come on, confession is good for a laugh the soul.

Post your weight every day and I swear the fear of public failure will keep you on the straight and narrow.

Ok then.  Only because it's you who asked. 

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Starting weight is........

12s 12lbs.

You carry it well sweetheart.

Now, target weight please..... 
Awwww, cheers.

Ideally I suppose in around the 10st mark should do.  So I've me work cut out for me.  No pressure.  lol

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: February 21, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »

You can do it..proper dieting and excersise FTW. Cut out the carbs and all that crap will really help Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: February 21, 2011, 04:32:19 PM »

You can do it..proper dieting and excersise FTW. Cut out the carbs and all that crap will really help Smiley

Correctamundo. Carbs are a killer.

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 21, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »

Marv.  So far today I've had a bowl of crunchy nut cereal for brekkie and a serving of spinach stuffed pasta with a side of lettuce and tomato for lunch.  Carb city from the sounds of it.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 21, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »

Loving the trip report, reading it bit by bit not yet finished it.

xx

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1236 on: February 21, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »

Marv.  So far today I've had a bowl of crunchy nut cereal for brekkie and a serving of spinach stuffed pasta with a side of lettuce and tomato for lunch.  Carb city from the sounds of it.

A typical day for me

Breakfast: Two eggs, poached or fried in spray-fat on two dry slices of toasted Warburtons wholemeal goodness bread

Lunch: Big bowl of cubed mixed fruit including banana, grapes, blueberry, apple, pear, plum, persimmon, or whatever we have, mixed with a bit of yoghurt & honey.

Dinner: Fish or chicken with vegetables or salad. (No potatoes).

Tom's top tip: If you're going out, prepare something and take it with you.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 21, 2011, 05:02:22 PM »

Consider your menu 'borrowed'.   Cheers  thumbs up

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 21, 2011, 05:15:54 PM »

not caught up properly, but warning signs when i saw you said you were going to row the afternoon away.  I'm pretty sure with your history of back problems you shouldn't be using a rowing machine at all - I know i was advised last time I went to a gym (many moons ago) to steer clear due to my back troubles.  i'm sure someone more knowledgeable can advise properly one way or the other.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: February 21, 2011, 05:21:51 PM »

not caught up properly, but warning signs when i saw you said you were going to row the afternoon away.  I'm pretty sure with your history of back problems you shouldn't be using a rowing machine at all - I know i was advised last time I went to a gym (many moons ago) to steer clear due to my back troubles.  i'm sure someone more knowledgeable can advise properly one way or the other.

If used properly a rowing machine will help you build up your back muscles. Stronger back muscles should prevent quite a few back issues...but it is something you should mention to your trainer.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 21, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »

Was the first thing I mentioned.  Might possibly be another reason he chose to spend time showing me proper posture and use of the machine now that you mention it.  Damn...and here I thought it was just because I'd been persistent.  FFS.  Way to burst a girl's bubble.

My 'back' troubles are mostly related to the top 1/3 of me spine.  Already have two plastic bits taking the place of discs that went busto.  The last scan showed another threatening, but not worthy of surgery yet.  It's mostly behaved with nearly a year now, but I know the warning signs when I go into 'active' mode.  Fingers crossed I won't cross the disc...or it'll let me know all about it. 

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 21, 2011, 05:44:26 PM »

Was the first thing I mentioned.  Might possibly be another reason he chose to spend time showing me proper posture and use of the machine now that you mention it.  Damn...and here I thought it was just because I'd been persistent.  FFS.  Way to burst a girl's bubble.

My 'back' troubles are mostly related to the top 1/3 of me spine.  Already have two plastic bits taking the place of discs that went busto.  The last scan showed another threatening, but not worthy of surgery yet.  It's mostly behaved with nearly a year now, but I know the warning signs when I go into 'active' mode.  Fingers crossed I won't cross the disc...or it'll let me know all about it. 

goodo - my dodgy disk is in my lower back, so maybe that makes a difference - just be careful innit Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: February 21, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »

PS  The official first weigh in?  Was OMFG shocking!  Not quite the number I'd given Ger the other day...blimey. 

Come on, confession is good for a laugh the soul.

Post your weight every day and I swear the fear of public failure will keep you on the straight and narrow.

Ok then.  Only because it's you who asked. 

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Starting weight is........

12s 12lbs.

12st 12lb of loveliness imo 

I blame the cheesecake.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1243 on: February 21, 2011, 09:50:18 PM »

fmblurrypicturesl

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1244 on: February 21, 2011, 09:55:26 PM »

Use the "Macro" setting. (The little flower symbol)

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: