blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:04:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bradford City A.F.C
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bradford City A.F.C  (Read 12072 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:31 PM »

Home to Preston in the next round! Could of been worse but would of prefered a League 2 team first then a plum tie in the next round!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »

Today we remember the 56 that perished in the Bradford City fire. Gone but never forgotten.

YNWA RIP xx

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2011, 06:52:24 PM »

R I P
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2012, 12:08:59 PM »

Today we remember the 56 that perished in the Bradford City fire. Gone but never forgotten.

YNWA RIP xx

27 years today thoughts are with family and friends xxx

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2012, 12:18:59 PM »

RIP
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2012, 12:30:05 PM »

RIP
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2012, 12:31:45 PM »

RIP

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2012, 12:42:22 PM »

YNWA RIP xx

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2013, 02:23:15 AM »

Feels pretty good to be a Bradford City fan right now Smiley never in my wildest dreams did i think id ever get to see my team play at Wembley but twice in one season is just unbelievable Jeff!! What a cup run early in the season and was totally outclassed after so many gritty performances in the League Cup. After that the league took priority and at one point it looked like another season in league two beckoned but a late run of results saw us clinch the last play off spot in the penultimate game of the season.

On to the play offs and after losing 3-2 in the first leg at home we still had a chance and went on to win 3-1 in the second leg to secure a second trip darn sarf to Wembley.

So here we are today and we headed to wembley to finish the job we started 63 games ago and that was to gain promotion. And it was all over in the first 28 minutes after going 3-0 up Smiley as a city fan you always fear the worst and after half time we just knew the lads had their heads on the game and saw it out.

I really wish my dad could of been here to witness the last 4 months with me but i know he was there watching today. He and my grandad were there 28 years ago last week when sadly 56 perished in a terrible disaster that hit our club. Gone but never forgotten, Always in our thoughts xx

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: