blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505831 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »

Why is my name mentioned and particularly when its close to 30 odd,  which i aint close to yet haha!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »

no idea dubai why he asked if i know you.  I have no idea who the guy is or his name as his msn title didnt state it.  i still think it might be a wind up from someone but i thought i would post it anyway just in case the numbers are true which he quotes.  maybe the investment manager could confirm whilst he answers my other questions which are still unanswered.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2010, 06:32:29 PM »

Hey arbboy.

The person who you had the conversation on MSN with has asked me to remove it from the public domain which I have done (Sorry Ace2M, I had to remove your post too)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »

quote author=TightEnd link=topic=43354.msg1191462#msg1191462 date=1276623149]
Hey arbboy.

The person who you had the conversation on MSN with has asked me to remove it from the public domain which I have done (Sorry Ace2M, I had to remove your post too)

[/quote]

ah, was seriously confused for a min there.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

fwiw i think blatch has done a great job considering he's asked for nothing, he set out his pitch from the outset and said it was an experiment, nothing guaranteed!  I invested 4 figures in this and have made money for which i am grateful, i haven't yet received my payment yet but i did withdraw before the world cup started so this doesn't affect me anymore but if everyone, or the majority of people are happy with what they are getting in on then i don't see why u are still trying to stir it up.  

I respect your view because you clearly know what your talking about and are a success in your own right but like someone else said no need to be so confrontational.  Also Blatch clearly knows who the guy from the msn conversation is as only a handfull of people pulled out before the WC and he stated the amount he invested so he hasn't really remained anonymous.  To mr anonymous I'm hoping you will get your money within the next week because then I'll have mine Smiley and even thought he didn't give you a massive ROI once you put it into perspective of what a bank would have returned you in interest, or if your like me then you would have already spent that money then I'm sure you'll realise it wasn't that bad at all.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2010, 06:34:26 PM »

the msn convo was from a genuine guy btw.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »

Ha ha

Arbboy is Blatch

Heads up trading for rollz imminent

Here comes the grim!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2010, 06:35:37 PM »

missing the biggest 'well known if in the know' pre game gamble at the world cup is pretty embarrassing for someone claiming to have good contacts/knowledge of this field.  Like i have said all along i am trying to put some balance to this thread as most of you are poker players and not full time sports investors.  I really have no axe to grind in the slightest but i have had people ask my for my professional opinion on this for a while and i have sat back and watched with interest for months now.  After missing the Korea gamble i just thought it would be fair to highlight to the investors in an neutral way that the 'contacts/infortmation' may not be quite as good as some have been led to believe.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2010, 06:36:51 PM »

the msn convo was from a genuine guy btw.

Yes, it was.

However he did say on the convo he didn't want it to be public and has asked for it to be removed.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2010, 06:38:29 PM »

ok so the msn chat was real.  i was 90/10 it was a wind up.  The kid is now shitting himself on msn to me that he wont get his money back.  Obv his money is safe but the sum in question seems a lot to him.  I am sorry buddy for posting your msn as i seriously thought it was a wind up.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2010, 06:39:41 PM »

Lol this is funny. The guy had made some people a decent return as part of an experiment taking no cut along the way. We all knew the risks.

Absolute joke that he's receiving this shizzle Coz he was on the lash one night.

Agenda methinks.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2010, 06:42:03 PM »

Having a go at someone who is doing this for free, for not making ppl enough money, when you aren't even involved, seems well harsh to me.

I used to play arrboy on crypto on the stts all the time, always seemed to have an axe to grind and was ridic abusive in chat.

I've met him since and he seems a jolly enough chap who is friends with some good poker players and nice ppl-not that the two always go together. Smiley

However, you say you don't have an axe to grind, seems to me a little like you do.

Wow you are the nutz at trading, enjoy your money and don't start slinging abuse at someone who has shown a really good roi over the season.

Blatch openly admits this was about testing this out, and also a wish to help fellow blondes make a nice profit.

Having a go at him for playing roulette and getting staked for cash is just mud slinging rot and you should leave it out.

As for that msn convo that is just an absolute joke, u r basically insinuating stuff u shldnt.

Just my opinion.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »

Yeah posting the msn was wrong, especially when requested not to by the person
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »

missing the biggest 'well known if in the know' pre game gamble at the world cup is pretty embarrassing for someone claiming to have good contacts/knowledge of this field.  Like i have said all along i am trying to put some balance to this thread as most of you are poker players and not full time sports investors.  I really have no axe to grind in the slightest but i have had people ask my for my professional opinion on this for a while and i have sat back and watched with interest for months now.  After missing the Korea gamble i just thought it would be fair to highlight to the investors in an neutral way that the 'contacts/infortmation' may not be quite as good as some have been led to believe.

You make it sound like the world cup game was fixed.

Blatch was not staked.

Can you point to the bit where Blatch said he was using contacts ?

Sandy
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2010, 06:45:25 PM »

I really have no axe to grind in the slightest but i have had people ask my for my professional opinion on this

But you obviously do.

Your posting history doesn't really fill me with confidence either.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: