blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:45:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505898 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 16, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »

no one tell him that flushy plays dice/balls out of control/sports bets of he might just assplode

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: June 16, 2010, 01:48:57 PM »

i dont have £80k of other peoples money when my own bankroll cant finanace a very soft 5/10 cash game.  Therefore i dont have to answer questions.  Its a benefit of not being staked that you dont have to answer to trolls with a clear hidden agenda that is nothing to do with the game they are accusing him of criminally missing out on.

FYP
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 01:50:44 PM by DaveShoelace » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2010, 01:53:12 PM »

Really simple to answer the questions i have asked.  If he has nothing to hide just answer them.  I am sure all his investors would like to know the answers to the questions i have raised.  Maybe being exposed to his loyal gang of poker followers by someone who actually knows the sports game has stunned him into silence.
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: June 16, 2010, 01:58:16 PM »

so now james keys has posted who is a highly respectable poker player regarding doubts about the scheme.  I could name the 2 guys who asked me about investing in this privately several months ago.  I wont but they are both massively well known in uk poker circles and on blonde and they both know who they are and i gtd everyone on this thread will know both of them. 

lol what is the relevance of you knowing a couple of poker players?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 16, 2010, 01:59:25 PM »

Arbboy, with respect, that's enough please. You've made your point repeatedly and have been given rein to do so. Now all you are doing is winding people up. Let blatch respond, if he wishes to, though I dare say he is likely if he feels harangued by someone resembling a broken record. Thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »

Arbboy why are you so angry? Were you picked on at school, everyone is happy with what's been going on now for the last 8 months apart from you, stop name dropping and going on and on and on, if people arnt happy they can easy drop out

Plus I would love to see a heads up game with you and Mr B
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2010, 02:08:58 PM »

I can only speak for myself obv but:

I sold some small slices this year, yet I could afford not to.  Why did I do it?  Dunno really, but it wasn't  $$ orientated, some of it was for shits and giggles and give people a funking slice of action, as I in turn have taken a few slices of others.

what I expect of Blatch:

Update the outcome of each game
No running positions in game
Keep a decent record of my $$
Send it to me afterwards

Err.... that's it ~ and that is probably pretty much the same for most.  I am happy for him to spin it up as risk-loving/risk-averse as he sees fit.

What I don't expect of Blatch:

To offer a professional investment service.
To put his life on hold to trade on my behalf with no charge.  
To consult with anyone else about anticipated market moves before getting on - I am backing his opinion and if he wants to swim against the tide of general 'expert' consensus, fine by me.

IIRC at the start, the gig was that Blatch was experimenting in this field, his end was that he got a boil-in-the-bag BR from everyone, and may end up with a 2% bf account at the end of it.  There wasn't any hard sell or guarantees.  Our end was that we had zero effort as sleeping investors, no charges, mgmt fees or anything else - up to us if we want to leave "a drink"

That seemed a pretty decent deal to me, so I shipped $$.  If others decided it wasn't a good spot, I imagine they chose not to.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »

What Simon said.

But also

'very soft' $5/$10 cashgame'

Why is that all you say arbboy? You come across quite impressively poorly.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2010, 02:12:20 PM »

Neil please can you post up, from the football trading account a statement of all activity by month for the last 3 months?

Pops is now on the thread and wants to see.

Cheers,

arse

Thirdpartyinfluencaments

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

just answer the questions.  Its really simple.  I am not asking anything out of order or offensive.  Surely everyone who has invested in this would like to know the answers?  Numerous people on here have said i have made several very valid points so i just dont understand why there hasnt been a response to these if there is nothing to hide.  I will leave it at that because its obvious the blonde clique are getting upset.  i dont expect a response as the kid who msn me regarding disappointment at his returns and delayed payment yday has already msn me and said blatch isnt going to respond to any of my legit questions so there seems little point going on.  Obviously balance and non offensive free speech isnt welcome on this forum
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »

just answer the questions.  Its really simple.  I am not asking anything out of order or offensive.  Surely everyone who has invested in this would like to know the answers?  Numerous people on here have said i have made several very valid points so i just dont understand why there hasnt been a response to these if there is nothing to hide.  I will leave it at that because its obvious the blonde clique are getting upset.  i dont expect a response as the kid who msn me regarding disappointment at his returns and delayed payment yday has already msn me and said blatch isnt going to respond to any of my legit questions so there seems little point going on.  Obviously balance and non offensive free speech isnt welcome on this forum

JAMES 'yeah name dropping' Keys told you to shut up and you didn't (twice, and it was v good advice) , I don't believe you will now. You probably need to post again, what was that about again oh yeah  'A VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME'.....

Valid points can be made, but then diluted by so much ungrammatical and horribly laid out repetitive drivel that it just looks like you have an axe to grind.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2010, 02:19:00 PM »

Can somebody link the cash game staking thread, I've heard the games are soft so I'd like to invest.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »

Can somebody link the cash game staking thread, I've heard the games are soft so I'd like to invest.

Is that to the VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?

would it be that VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?

or some other VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2010, 02:25:41 PM »

Is that to the VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?

would it be that VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?

or some other VERY SOFT 5/10 CASH GAME?

but i dont even play 5//10 

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2010, 02:29:52 PM »

I don't even need to see the thread to know I want in. Where do I send $$$'s?

Wouldn't mind taking a % of the roulette spin too pls.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: