blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:14:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505679 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 16, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »

the DTD bit of drunken fun was but everything i have stated in this thread regarding this investment has no needle attached to it at all and the questions i asked were totally serious and exactly the questions i would have asked if i was involved financially in the scheme.  I am amazed more people havent asked what i have but, like i say, each to their own.  Everyone is happy.  Ok thats it for me.  
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: June 16, 2010, 06:40:01 PM »

appreciate the reply.  Didnt think it was coming.  not sure how 'tighty' can confirm what happened on my msn given that he isnt in my office but that doesnt really matter.  Everything i have stated on this thread is 100% factual from my end.  I will leave the forum now and let you will get on with your scheme and wish you all the best with it.  Everyone seems happy with it.  People stating i am full of shi t might want to read my posts on the betfair prem charge for example and realise not many people would know how that works if i was just a random geezer with some needle.

You obviously come from a different school to me regarding staking but each to their own.  When i run a business (you state you are a professional punter as betfair is your main source of income) i prefer to keep 100% of my profits rather than give them to others because i cant manage my roll properly. All my mates and I would find it embarrassing asking on a public forum for staking into a £300 and £150 fo if you were happy to spunk a monkey or a grand away on a spin of a roulette wheel and we do joke about some of these staking threads.  But, like i say, each to their own if you want to be a professional punter and give half your winnings to someone else when he think you have a decent edge thats your business not mine.   I have nothing against you at all - i dont even know you. 

The time at dtd was a pissed up wind up to needle you a bit when a couple of mates of mine were at dtd.  They are both punters/poker players on bf and at the time you were asking for staking for a £300 fo and a £150 fo on the bf forum.  One of them said who fancies going to needle that guy a bit about how skint he must be to need staking into a £300 and £150 event as, even you would admit if you remember, u were sitting at the cash table giving it the big one and trash talking people at the table most hands that night.  If you werent giving it the big one at the cash table i doubt it would never of happened.   It was a bit of fun between a few pissed up lads and you were the unsuspecting bystander.  I am sorry if that night offended you but i dont think i said anything massively offensive. 

Then this thread started and i was asked about it like i said from several people regarding whether to invest.  I have to admit i didnt realise you werent taking a cut but it did make me wonder why you were doing it given you werent making a fair chunk for yourself.  I am naturally negative about anyone seeking staking given my views above.  Therefore i recommended they didnt invest. 

That isn't the case, and so therefore it's hard to believe anything else you've said.

It started out as a personal attack, it continued as such, and amongst it all you even made one or two valid points - but amongst the 99% that is just bollocks it was lost.  The fact you might know the industry inside out, might be the best poker player of all time and know all the other best players, can give the best advice in the world about football trading, and whatever else - is completely irrelevant to Blatch and this staking. 

You ask again why Blatch offered this staking in the football trading.  Again, read the first post on the thread, and then read the long and courteous reply he posted today.  More than likely you'll just ignore both and post something about the $5/$10 cash games in Vegas.  I believe they're quite soft?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:41:48 PM by kinboshi » Logged

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 16, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »

The time at dtd was a pissed up wind up to needle you a bit when a couple of mates of mine were at dtd.  They are both punters/poker players on bf and at the time you were asking for staking for a £300 fo and a £150 fo on the bf forum.  One of them said who fancies going to needle that guy a bit about how skint he must be to need staking into a £300 and £150 event as, even you would admit if you remember, u were sitting at the cash table giving it the big one and trash talking people at the table most hands that night.  If you werent giving it the big one at the cash table i doubt it would never of happened.   It was a bit of fun between a few pissed up lads and you were the unsuspecting bystander.  I am sorry if that night offended you but i dont think i said anything massively offensive. 

well, if the previous 20 pages didn't succeed in showing you up as a tosser you certainly got there with this paragraph

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2010, 06:41:07 PM »

Soviet, maybe me you and Blatch should hang out since we all look like old men?

only met blatch and i can honestly say i thought he was older than me

Never met him but heard he's older than tikay.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2010, 06:43:02 PM »

the DTD bit of drunken fun was but everything i have stated in this thread regarding this investment has no needle attached to it at all and the questions i asked were totally serious and exactly the questions i would have asked if i was involved financially in the scheme.  I am amazed more people havent asked what i have but, like i say, each to their own.  Everyone is happy.  Ok thats it for me.  

Lol attempted character assassination followed by a sharp exit after a FAIL!

Door. Ass. Way out.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »

Either this guy is secretly jealous of Blatch or he secretly fancies him imo
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »

amongst it all you even made one or two valid points - but amongst the 99% that is just bollocks it was lost.
inv
please list anything i stated regarding football betting that is anything other than 100% factual please.  Everything i have stated regarding the investment scheme and staking are 100% factual correct.  There is no needle here at all.  If i had £10k plus invested in this (like some have) and i missed out on the biggest opportunity at the world cup i would be annoyed to say the least.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »

Actually just realised he is trying to get to 300 posts so he can put up a staking thread
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »

amongst it all you even made one or two valid points - but amongst the 99% that is just bollocks it was lost.
inv
please list anything i stated regarding football betting that is anything other than 100% factual please.  Everything i have stated regarding the investment scheme and staking are 100% factual correct.  There is no needle here at all.  If i had £10k plus invested in this (like some have) and i missed out on the biggest opportunity at the world cup i would be annoyed to say the least.

yawn...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »

Lol attempted character assassination followed by a sharp exit after a FAIL!

Door. Ass. Way out.
TAXI for arbboy

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2010, 06:54:39 PM »

did u get 'this guy' and 'blatch' the wrong way around?  He dreams about having a roll and a 2% account or maybe he just likes giving half his profits away to stakers rather than keeping them for himself.  Surely the investors here would love the scheme to have a 2% account free from the premium charge as well.  Would massively increase their returns.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 16, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »

Clearly likes the mature type.
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 16, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »

I use to get excited when this thread jumped to the top of the list...

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 16, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »

I think arrboy might of had a point can we discuss all this again....................... you lost me at 2%

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2010, 06:59:48 PM »

ok guys I am going to propose a truce please, so we can get a thread back on track

arbboy, you've made your point and had it answered. Enough, please?

Those having a go at arbboy, you've also made your feelings clear. Back to Blatch's trades please?

thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: