blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505874 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

There's not much to say in Blatch's favour.

It looks like he hasn't come clean here, he's just run out time and imagination. If it were possible to tell another lie or defraud another person to buy a little more breathing space then that's what he would be doing right now.

Will be surprised if arbboy is unbanned. Mods gave him plenty chance to have s say, and when tighty decided enough was enough, gave him about a dozen warnings and arbboy ignored them all. Felt like the banning was a last resort, and definately not  clique thing to protect Blatch.
Blatch being guilty of all sorts of things and arbboy being a massive dousche are seperate issues.  Creating duplicate account not going to help him, just a further example that he has no inntention of ever respecting the rules around here.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »

I was going to try and act as mediator but after a long think on the long bus journey home from work I just can't do it. Whole thing has made me feel a sick that someone who was my friend as well as my staker could do this to me. Neil was supposed to be my friend.

Fuck knows how it's going to affect my relationship at home when I tell my dad as well as ruining my dream of going to Vegas in a few months that I'd worked hard on and off the table for a while to pay for.

I'm not going on a hate Neil campaign, a part of me wants to but I still feel a bit sorry for him and I will still be posing questions and trying to get answers from the thread.

where he get the money from to stake you?
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 18, 2010, 09:26:27 PM »

Grimmer has made fools of u all right up until today he was willing to take even more money.

ur never see a penny. it would take years to even dent the debt.

grimmer will sink beneath the surface like the snake he is and revert to playing on line and sports betting with peanuts, all the while fooling himself and prob others at some point he knows what he is doing.

fantasy life
fantasy life
paid for by u GG WP
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2010, 09:29:19 PM »

greekstein, do you know anything about the house blatch said he was hopefully completing on that i posted up on the previous page?  I'm guessing it was a lie but its a weird thing to make up, then again the whole situation is fked up.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2010, 09:32:21 PM »

prob wendy house from toys r us ...50p secures...was last 50p in stake money
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 18, 2010, 09:34:49 PM »

I was going to try and act as mediator but after a long think on the long bus journey home from work I just can't do it. Whole thing has made me feel a sick that someone who was my friend as well as my staker could do this to me. Neil was supposed to be my friend.

Fuck knows how it's going to affect my relationship at home when I tell my dad as well as ruining my dream of going to Vegas in a few months that I'd worked hard on and off the table for a while to pay for.

I'm not going on a hate Neil campaign, a part of me wants to but I still feel a bit sorry for him and I will still be posing questions and trying to get answers from the thread.

where he get the money from to stake you?

why are you asking me this?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 18, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »

I think we all need to be realistic and realise he has told a lot of different lies to different people in the last few months

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Madone

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 18, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »

How can anyone feel sorry for a grimmer is a beyond me....they have no respect for anyone and themselves!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: June 18, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

Sick, that's how I feel.

Was concerned something was wrong, but never expected the entire staking roll to have gone.

Having spoken to Neil over the past few weeks, I actually felt reassured that my worst fears wouldn't be realised.  However, they were merely more lies, as I now know.

I've lost more than beer money from this.  I've lost my roll for Vegas, so the trip I've been looking forward to for a year will be no more.  It's money I could afford to lose, but I'd have rather have lost it myself whilst in Vegas.

Of course the investment wasn't guaranteed, but I expected that if half of the pot had gone, Neil would have been a man enough to give people a chance to cut their losses. 

I considered Blatch a mate, and that's why it hurts more.  He was telling me about his mate Kev losing some of his and George's money and how upset he was about it.  When he was telling me this, he'd already started grimming me (and everyone else of course).

If people seriously think they're going to get their money back, then I think you're deluded.  £70K+ is a lot of money for someone to earn on top of earning enough to live on.

I'd suggest Neil gets some help with his gambling problem, stops playing poker, stops sports trading, stops playing roulette, and has a long and hard think about what he's done to his mates and others who trusted him to at least not lie to them, and of course not abuse the staking money they invested in good faith.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2010, 09:39:35 PM »

greekstein, do you know anything about the house blatch said he was hopefully completing on that i posted up on the previous page?  I'm guessing it was a lie but its a weird thing to make up, then again the whole situation is fked up.

No, about 6 months ago I was told by Neil that he was having to tie most of his cash and roll up in his new flat in Leicester, because as a trader he couldn't get a mortgage. This is why we never really questioned him when he was a little short on cash and would take a while to pay us back.

There are at least 5 members of his 'stable' who post on blonde that could probably confirm this.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »

so all the monies been used to stake these 5 players ?
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:30 PM »

When was Blatch actually going to tell you all?

It seems all this has only came about and been outed because the shrewdest of the shrewd 'arbboy' came on and started asking questions...?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 18, 2010, 09:43:01 PM »

the fact people have their "vegas dream" ruined is fucked up.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »

the fact people have their "vegas dream" ruined is fucked up.

yeah, id be fkin devastated.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:24 PM »

I feel abs devvd after reading kinboshis post, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if the whole sleeping in thing was bs and he'd just grimmed it.

what an utter twat

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: