blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505923 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 18, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »

Disgusting. In answer to your text blatch, no i don't have any $ you can have when you get here.

This is so worse than any other grim i have heard about, what makes it worse is that i kinda thought it was a grim from the start and didn't do enough to share my opinion with others, like pab.

As for arbboy, the guy is awesome, i don't know exactly what he posted but i for one think he should be given a second chance (should he want one) as long as he didn't do anything way out of line. Anyone who knows him will probably agree with me.

As for people getting money back, gl. It won't happen. I just hope to good the guy isnt stupid enough to turn up to any poker events.

I feel worst of all for the likes of George/Kin/Greeky/Pie etc, not only have you all done money but you've been betrayed by someone you thought of as a good friend.

P.S. Someone plz send the acct detail stuff to arbboy as he will be able to figure out what happened very quickly.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2010, 10:56:35 PM »

Linux, I saw the cricket trades too, I can't believe he was able to back at 1.01 to be honest.  One was for a Bangladesh batsman to hit a 50.  He only got 13 in the innings so I'm guessing the bet was made at the start when surely the odds would have been more than 1.01.

Baron, I made the Stoke game a profit too.  In fact, I make the total footy trading figures a profit. I'm trying to work out where the descrepency lies at the moment but the sheet is huge and dragging my oldish computer down!

So he laid 1.01 with 1 hand and backed with the other ?

I think so

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=48335.0

This thread seems like a sick fucking rubdown in hindsight

Just a couple of hundred for me, so no big deal compared to some.......................but I did wonder a bit when this was posted!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »

Guys we've removed the original thread temporarily. Concerns were expressed that the thread could be removed and obvoiusly you will all want it retained as a matter of record.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2010, 11:01:36 PM »

I have looked over this spreadsheet for about 15 minutes, and can see already that the total won from the Pool Stoke game in question was actually £22088.65 judging by the spreadsheet.

I can also see two bets on the 21/01/2010 line number 3033 and 3034.... £5000 each time backing Raquibul Hasan in Bangladesh vs India first test @1.01. and the second time backing Niclas Fasth in Group B of the Abu Dhabi Champs.

Both bets in my opinion Blatch new had barely no chance of winning, and are low volume markets. It certainly looks to me like he has put up £5000 to lay at 1.01 on his own betfair account (knowing nobody would take that bet), and logged in on the trading account and backed it for £5k. Both times, within 6 hours of each other. Obviously both bets lost as they are more like 1000 than 1.01 and Blatch makes £10k just like that.

I know this can be done btw as I have done it from one of my betfair accounts to another......
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »

As for arbboy, the guy is awesome

Disagree.

I don't know Blatch and have nothing tied up in this, but please try not to give the guy too hard a time. The fact he's hardly been on here the past few days and been generally vague when he has would suggest he just has a major gambling problem imo. Now is likely to be the time the abuse flows, after England have blown out again and a few beers have been taken, but try to resist. If he is in up to his nuts, reading torrents of abuse isn't going to help.
Whether his story is completely genuine, which I'd somehow doubt, or not, there's not much he can do about it now.
Oh, and arbboy's original intention when bombing this thread certainly wasn't to expose the whole thing as one major grim. He's changed his story at least three times.

Also, although this was always going to be an unpopular post right now, imo it's admirable
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:10:18 PM by Sighmuns » Logged
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2010, 11:04:53 PM »

Guys, don't get carried away with the spreadsheet.  No disrespect to anyone's intelligence, but it isn't going to give you the answers for sure.  It might if you combed thru his personal account at the same time to see if he was ever on the other side to one of the Blonde trades, (i.e. trading deliberately badly with the stake in order to create an arb for his personal account - the Bangla cricket bet a prime example)  There are soooo many different ways a rogue trader could be achieveing a dishonest $ out of the account, just totting up the results is futile.

The spreadsheet was first discussed as a way of establishing guilt.  I think that has been established beyond doubt now.  Forget about P&L, I would suggest the debt = sum of investor deposits and leave it at that.

As with Dutch Boyd, it is such a large amount that should it ever be raised, I doubt any but a select few are going to get weighed in.

The ultimate KITN was the WSOP thread, which is just outright theft with clear intent.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2010, 11:05:41 PM »

I have looked over this spreadsheet for about 15 minutes, and can see already that the total won from the Pool Stoke game in question was actually £22088.65 judging by the spreadsheet.

I can also see two bets on the 21/01/2010 line number 3033 and 3034.... £5000 each time backing Raquibul Hasan in Bangladesh vs India first test @1.01. and the second time backing Niclas Fasth in Group B of the Abu Dhabi Champs.

Both bets in my opinion Blatch new had barely no chance of winning, and are low volume markets. It certainly looks to me like he has put up £5000 to lay at 1.01 on his own betfair account (knowing nobody would take that bet), and logged in on the trading account and backed it for £5k. Both times, within 6 hours of each other. Obviously both bets lost as they are more like 1000 than 1.01 and Blatch makes £10k just like that.

I know this can be done btw as I have done it from one of my betfair accounts to another......

this was my next question

how do we know the bets werent "against" his own personal account? so basically he is just transferring money by betting with himself (kinda where i was going with my other post)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »

I did try and move money between accounts but this wasnt to steal money out of the account it was simply so I could try to trade in my other account.

I will open up my account to Tighty to show that the acount is emptied and has lost the money.

I am truly sorry that this has happened and misled and lied to everyone.  Im physically shaking and have been sick a few times by this and really need some help for the organisations out there.

People will get there money back im just not sure when it will be, but it willl be as soon as I have any.
Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2010, 11:09:32 PM »

how do we know the bets werent "against" his own personal account? so basically he is just transferring money by betting with himself (kinda where i was going with my other post)

if it wasnt with his own account he is a worse punter than scottish dave! its sick
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2010, 11:10:53 PM »

The more I hear about this the more it seems like something more serious is at play and may even be a criminal matter for all of the money not only that that was sent to Blatch after the 16th january or whenever the Stoke-Liverpool game was.

Feel free to flame away but would be willing to take a look.  Have more than 10 years experience on both sides of the fence.  FWIW Mark (arbboy) is also very willing to help and does have the requisite experience.  Its a genuine offer.

Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »

I did try and move money between accounts but this wasnt to steal money out of the account it was simply so I could try to trade in my other account.

What difference did it make if you lost it on one account or the other?
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:41 PM »

I think Simon's post sums the situation up perfectly.  Nothing to be gained from a post mortem of the spreadsheet and a disection of the individual bets.

100% of the investment has been squandered, and we're not getting anything back. To think we might is delusion imo.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:51 PM »

if it wasnt with his own account he is a worse punter than scottish dave! its sick
Dave is a legend compared to this 10 bob millionaire.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »

So the stoke game where he slept in was on the 16th Jan
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/match/fixtures/archive/season/2009+-+2010/team/first-team

why on the 13th jan onwards was there a load of tennis bets ranging for £3 to nearly £13k

Care to answer this blatch?

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: